BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Erin N.
Los Angeles , CA
This has always kept my sensitive skin nourished and healthy . This along with the oil, my favorite way to keep my skin healthy
Nicole H.
Toledo, OH
i love using this in the winter when my skin is super dry. its super moisturizing. it also works excellent if you have eczema
Carly M.
Germantown, MD
Love the smell of this so much. Makes my skin feel nice and refreshed after a shower. Will be taking this with me to college
Williemay M.
I reallty loved this my sister brought it for me i normally use a different brand but I'm down to try new stuff and i love it.
Mara T.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product is amazing the Brand is amazing all we know that is not too expensive and I love that this product really works
Taylor H.
Tempe, AZ
Smells so good and clean. Leaves the skin soft and smooth and healthy looking. It lasts for the whole day as well. I love it
Lauren D.
Mountain Home, AR
Smells so good; And moisturizers well. Love how it makes my skin feel. The smell lasts longer if you layer with lotion after.
Lauren M.
Smells amazing!! Really refreshing! If used as a bath gel makes great bubbles and if used as a shower gel cleans very well!!
Vennessa B.
Aurora, CO
Doesn't leave my skin greasy or heavy feeling like a lot of bath oil products. Smells great, and easy to get out of your tub
Patti M.
Elk Grove , CA
I'm not really a fan of grapefruit, but love the scent of this one! I have been using it for about a year now and love it.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?