BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Liliana C.
Me encanta que limpia mi piel además que huele delicioso en especial este olor me encanta
Maria jose B.
Me encanta este producto
Y es el que mas uso
Poque me deja muy limpia
Fresca y muy suave
Rosie P.
Bronx, NY
This it the best wash I have using in my life 😊 it smell good and your body don't dry up
Pam H.
Edwardsville, IL
Smells great and very hydrating. Not oily at all, and leaves your skin soft and smooth.
Sara G.
I love the way this product smells because smell for body wash is very important to me.
Malissa W.
Huntington, WV
I am very pleased by this grapefruit smell and when I scrub my body I feel so amazing.
Benna L.
Bellevue , WA
Love the smell and it makes your skin soft and feel super clean after use in shower.
Kristean G.
Getzville, NY
Well visiting a friend's home in Chicago she convinced me to try her Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and bath Gel. I was reluctant at first as I have extremely sensitive skin and was concerned about an allergic reaction. My friend is a 80 year old women who has great skin. She has only used Neutrogena on her skin and even uses it as a hand soap in her bathroom and kitchen. After trying it my skin felt very moisturized and less dry. It looked healthier and I was not experiencing the normal redness when I travel.
Sarah C.
North Port, FL
Love, love this shower gel for showers,baths and leg shaving. Bit expensive for drug store brand but so worth it. Produces great lather and bubbles that rinses clean without any soapy film. Smells fantastic, invigorating and fresh, does not linger  long on the skin, so it won't clash with any perfume, oils or fragrance  that you use after Great for leg shaving, gives great slip to the skin. Makes skin feel clean but not stripped and doesn't leave skin itchy or irritated.
Carmen R.
Saint Louis, MO
So Obsessed with this body wash I have very dry skin and my daughter has eczema and this products is so gentle and oily enough to leave our skin very moisturize, I will say that this is one of the most gentle body wash That i have tried. I love it and I buy it over and over , so good that you won't feel bad if you forget to apply lotion after the shower because your skin will feel so soft.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?