BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
katiuska a.
Extraordinario olor, delicado, inspirador, relajante es una belleza este producto, recomendado!
Danielle A.
Smells so good and you don't feel like you have dried out skin after you get out of the shower
Sandra M.
Fontana, CA
I have used this for years, i put it in my bath water and when i get out my skin is so smooth
Brittney W.
Russellville, TN
Just starting using this & it works great! It's perfect for my sensitive skin & smells great!
Pricila G.
Son lo maximo muy buenos estos productos me gusta como me deja la piel y su olor es muy rico
Jordyn W.
Norco , CA
Smells great! Not a necessary step but always nice to my skin. It's awesome but not needed.
Karen P.
Makes you feel refreshed and clean. You can automatically feel the difference in your skin.
LaTisha L.
Window Rock, AZ
Loving the smell of grapefruit! I also love the nourishment this product gives to my body.
KIM B.
Using almost 30 years .... leaves the skin fresh no residue . All of them smells very good
Liliana C.
Me encanta que limpia mi piel además que huele delicioso en especial este olor me encanta
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?