BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Tweety J.
Tweety J.
Glen Burnie, MD
Love the smell, and the scent stays on you all day long. I love it.my little girl loves it as well.
Jessica T.
Jessica T.
Pasadena , Tx
Great product smells so amazing must have on my shower.you guys is so awesome preatty descent size
katiuska a.
katiuska a.
Extraordinario olor, delicado, inspirador, relajante es una belleza este producto, recomendado!
Danielle A.
Danielle A.
Smells so good and you don't feel like you have dried out skin after you get out of the shower
Sandra M.
Sandra M.
Fontana, CA
I have used this for years, i put it in my bath water and when i get out my skin is so smooth
Brittney W.
Brittney W.
Russellville, TN
Just starting using this & it works great! It's perfect for my sensitive skin & smells great!
Pricila G.
Pricila G.
Son lo maximo muy buenos estos productos me gusta como me deja la piel y su olor es muy rico
Karen P.
Karen P.
Makes you feel refreshed and clean. You can automatically feel the difference in your skin.
Jordyn W.
Jordyn W.
Norco , CA
Smells great! Not a necessary step but always nice to my skin. It's awesome but not needed.
KIM B.
KIM B.
Using almost 30 years .... leaves the skin fresh no residue . All of them smells very good
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?