BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Taelor D.
Evansville, IN
The smells is amazing and works wonders makes you feel soft fresh and clean love this product would buy it over and over and over
Laloma T.
Victorville, CA
I love this bath gel it is the best bath gel it is amazing and leaves my sking smooth and soft will keep on repurchasing and use
Cornelius B.
Concord, NC
this bath gel is an amazing great smelling product that keeps your skin hydrated. Yes i do recommend this product to many people
Adriana V.
Neutrogena love this product is the best or rather my favorite of this brand her scent and cleaning it gives is amazing what love
laura r.
Although I don't like the smell, I like this product because it leaves my skin so soft and hydrate and it's very gentle with it.
Michael C.
Another refreshing product that I can easily use on a daily basis. Just leaves the body feeling fresh and clean without residue.
Ashley v.
Springfield, MO
Smells really good and feel super clean. Will definitely buy again. Lasts awhile a little goes a long way. Really great product
Erin N.
Los Angeles , CA
This has always kept my sensitive skin nourished and healthy . This along with the oil, my favorite way to keep my skin healthy
Stef S.
Glen Head, NY
I always love this product. It's smells amazing and leaves my body soft and smooth all day long. I love using it in the shower.
Marci T.
Bridgeport, CT
I use about 3-4 times a week. Good value. Its an excellent product. Leaves your skin feeling smooth without the greasy feeling.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?