BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Sheryl H.
This product smells beautiful and leaves you feeling fresh and ready for the day. HIGHLY recommended!
Ashley J.
Saint Charles, MO
I like the rainbath products! Super moisturizing in the winter but not too greasy which is important!
Katelyn W.
Tewksbury, MA
Truly a great product! Invigorating, refreshing scent and leaves my skin feeling & looking so smooth!
Audily B.
Gainesville, GA
Best product ever! I love that it leaves your skin smooth and clean. I would definately reccomend it.
Cindy M.
Baltimore, MD
Helps my acne problem and leaves my skin with a nice glow I don't like the aroma but I can make work
Mary J.
Great feeling after the shower and smells good too. I like it very much. I feel that it really works
Davina S.
Albuquerque, NM
Good product for morning showers. The smell is crisp and clean and will wake you up. Good kiss too.
Tweety J.
Glen Burnie, MD
Love the smell, and the scent stays on you all day long. I love it.my little girl loves it as well.
Whitney H.
Leighton, AL
It has a really strong smell but other than that it works real good at cleaning your face and body.
Jessica T.
Pasadena , Tx
Great product smells so amazing must have on my shower.you guys is so awesome preatty descent size
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?