BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Kayla M.
Kayla M.
Albany, NY
My skin feels so soft after using this product. It also smells great and I feel very clean afterwards.
Halie P.
Halie P.
Quinlan, TX
It left my skin feel radiant!! It's one of the best products I've ever used I recommend it to everyone
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Tewksbury, MA
Truly a great product! Invigorating, refreshing scent and leaves my skin feeling & looking so smooth!
Sheryl H.
Sheryl H.
This product smells beautiful and leaves you feeling fresh and ready for the day. HIGHLY recommended!
Audily B.
Audily B.
Gainesville, GA
Best product ever! I love that it leaves your skin smooth and clean. I would definately reccomend it.
Ashley J.
Ashley J.
Saint Charles, MO
I like the rainbath products! Super moisturizing in the winter but not too greasy which is important!
Mary J.
Mary J.
Great feeling after the shower and smells good too. I like it very much. I feel that it really works
Cindy M.
Cindy M.
Baltimore, MD
Helps my acne problem and leaves my skin with a nice glow I don't like the aroma but I can make work
Davina S.
Davina S.
Albuquerque, NM
Good product for morning showers. The smell is crisp and clean and will wake you up. Good kiss too.
Whitney H.
Whitney H.
Leighton, AL
It has a really strong smell but other than that it works real good at cleaning your face and body.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?