BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Elizabeth W.
Somerset, KY
Leaves your skin feeling soft and supplements with out feeling too greasy. The scent is great and the moisture benefits last all day long
Amy H.
Toluca Lake, CA
I did not love the smell of this product and I felt like it dried out my skin and left a residue. This is still half full under my sink.
Suzanne K.
Manchester, CT
This product smells great but was a bit harsh on my sensitive skin. I would reccomend it to others that don't get itchy when they use it.

Julia K.
Selah, WA
I have used this body oil for over 15 years. I literally cannot wait to apply it after showering. It smells so good and feels so good.
Madeleine H.
Goshen, IN
It's a nice product. I like the fact it cleans soft and smooth the texture gives a nice and relaxing feeling when you are in the bath.
Sharonda P.
Morganton, NC
I love this product. It's nice and light. I never feel like I have residue on my skin after using it. I would recommend it to anyone.
Frances T.
This smells really good. After using it I feel clean and relaxed. I've used this for years and my mom as well and we are huge fans.
stephanie v.
Milwaukee, WI
gets you clan & smells great to make you feel great neutrofena has always been a great household name protect so 4.9 stars from me
Trina S.
I love the Rain Bath. This is great as a shower gel and also amazing as bubble bath. The price is right on target for the quality.
Elizabeth E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Super refreshing scent, great to wake me up in the morning shower. Lathers very well and makes me feel clean and nicely scented.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?