BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Mollie D.
Mollie D.
Dayton, VA
Ive used this since a small child. My mom loved it in the eighties and its just an all around great product
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
Billerica, MA
B E S T S M E L L ever!! I discovered this at CVS and fell in love the first time I used it in the shower!
Maria C.
Maria C.
Smell bothered me I'd like it a bit more shuttle but even then was nice to use for when I was running bath
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
Smells so great. Price decent. No irritation on my skin. Smooth after feel. Lasts a decent amount of time.
Nelas W.
Nelas W.
Plano, TX
Liked the smell but didn't love it. Was amazing, didn't dry out my skin at all and left me feeling good.
Teej M.
Teej M.
Roosevelt, NY
This is excellent. I highly recommend to everyone I know. Great wash you should use. I highly recommend.
Laura n.
Laura n.
Cedar Rapids, IA
Works great for skin. Doesn't let it get dry. I would recommend this to anyone it is an awesome product.
Gonzalez J.
Gonzalez J.
I love how smoth my skin stay after i have used thisbproduct. It moisturizes my skin and leaves it soft.
Carmelita B.
Carmelita B.
Las Vegas, NV
This is a must have for quick summer showers. It's been a staple in my bathroom since I was in my 20's!
Grisselle L.
Grisselle L.
Doylestown, PA
I love the shower gel! I like the most how it smells especially in the morning it really wakes you up.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?