BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Mandy H.
My family and i used this for quite a while it lasted us a long time and we all loved it, it has a nice scent and leaves the body feeling clean
Janelle K.
Pasadena, CA
Love this body oil! Leaves skin moisturized and smells so clean and refreshing. Use it everyday and love how it keeps my skin feeling smooth.
Alana L.
So i tried this because I've heard great things about this product. I really do not know why. It smells bad. Leaves your skin pretty dry too.
dene s.
Yucaipa, CA
I really love Neutrogena products. always feel so clean and refreshed after using these products. I like the way the grapefruit wakes me up.
Tristen M.
North Vernon, IN
Honestly I used it to make more bubbles in my bubble bath and it was a long time ago so I do not really remember it well but I didn't die so
Giselle G.
Got this as a gift a few years ago and still have not finished the bottle. it is not my favorite and it has an odd smell. do not recommend
Lamesha G.
Fresno, CA
This is my last step as I get out of the shower when I use this one because it feels like it just gives me that extra boost of cleanliness
Elizabeth W.
Somerset, KY
Leaves your skin feeling soft and supplements with out feeling too greasy. The scent is great and the moisture benefits last all day long
Suzanne K.
Manchester, CT
This product smells great but was a bit harsh on my sensitive skin. I would reccomend it to others that don't get itchy when they use it.

Canny C.
Elmhurst, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells great and really wakes me up! I feel clean and refreshed after a nice hot shower. This bath soap is fragrant but not overpowering
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?