BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Alelie H.
Covina, CA
I love this stuff. I don't think I'll buy another soap, ever again. The product lathers very nicely, and a little bit goes a long way. Most importantly, it doesn't stain my tub! It leaves my skin feeling hydrated and smooth - which is telling for someone with dry African skin. Will continue to buy this product for as long as it is produced.
Jordana F.
Silver Spring, MD
I LIVE off of this body wash! So I originally discovered Neutrogena in HS because my skin starting breaking out horribly. When I saw this in my local Target I almost cried! When I tell you the scent alone is calming? I was a little apprehensive because sometimes Grapefruit can be overwhelming and I'm pregnant. But I've used this everyday this week and I love it so much! $ starts because honestly it is a little pricey, and in the future I'm probably going to use this after a stressful day or on special occasions.
Rafaela A.
Atlanta , GA
This is one of that kind of products that you have to have at home and use to fell clean and fresh. It is.,  super easy to use and apply on your body, you can use it with a sponge during your bath time or just use this to massage your body in a relax bath, and you will feel brand new for a new day that will come.
Shayvonne J.
Englewd Clfs, NJ
This fresh feeling, invigorating body wash is a must have. Great price, great quality and leaves you feeling refreshed instantly. gentle for my sensitive skin. i love to use it in the morning right before the start of a busy business day. i totally recommend this product
Madeley S.
MIAMI
Este producto es súper bueno para el baño diario, así lo uso personalmente, lo compre en Walmart es fácil de encontrarlo hasta en las farmacias, lo uso para todo los dias, su olor es muy agradable, si loo volveria a comprar además que no me causa alergias ni nada, se lleva muy bien con mi piel  :)
Ashley G.
Walnut Creek, CA
I put this oil on immediately after I pat dry after a shower and it's made a world of difference. I have sensitive and dry skin that can get really irritated if it's not moisturized, so putting this on right after shower really helps luck in the moisture. Are usually follow with body cream afterward.
Tanisha W.
San Antonio, TX
This is my favorite go-to product when I need to wind down for the day. It's spicy but not is a manly sort of way. It's easy to find at your local grocery store Walgreens. It is very soft and easy on the skin and does not leave a residue. I make sure I keep this product in my shower whenever I want to feel fresh and clean
Kathleen V.
Albuquerque, NM
If you have skin that gets super dry and it's always itchy, I suggest this! Couple it with the after shower oil and your skin will love the ish outta you! it gets rid of the dryness and redness and irritation associated with dry skin. And all around feels so nice on your skin and makes it super soft as well! This is one product that I will always use!
Glori U.
Brandon
This brand its the best for me, I love all its product, I have used this product for ten years, when I lived in Venezuea and now here, the pros all the ingredients is good for me and my body, it's a littleexpensive but worth it, I buy it again all the times that be necessary!
Danielle F.
Poughkeepsie, NY
A little goes a long way with this product. Just a few pumps and you can fill an entire tub with bubbles. It smells good and it doesn't make your skin dry. It's a gentle product and I definitely would recommend it.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?