BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Catherine T.
Catherine T.
Scottsdale, AZ
This stuff has been used in my family for generations. The giant bottle is so familiar to me, seeing it in my mom's bathroom growing up--the scent is lovely and comforting and I continue to use it as an adult (and share it with my two daughters). The price point is right, you get a ton of product and best of all--it does what it claims to do!
Gabriel R.
Gabriel R.
Garland, TX
This shower gel is incredible especially in the morning. The grapefruit sent is crisp and helps wake me up. I think that its an incredible product for the value. It works well and I always feel fresh and clean afterwards. I would absolutely recommend this to any friend or family member wanting to feel nice and clean.
Noemi M.
Noemi M.
Goodyear, Az
I did not enjoy this body wash as much as enjoyed others. I feel like the scent is pretty basic and not anything special. Overall this is a pretty basic product that isn't especially moisturizing. In fact, it can be a little drying. If you like the scent, it's a good body wash but I would personally not repurchase
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love all of the Neutrogena grapefruit products because they smell amazing, this is no exception. It doesn't bubble too well so it's not going to give you a satisfying big bubble bath, so I use it as a shower gel exclusively. Doesn't dry out my skin, it's great as a shave gel, and seriously the smell is lovely!
Stephanie W.
Stephanie W.
El Cajon, CA
I bought this at Costco, which gave me a large quantity. I was either able to get grapefruit or the rain shower. Either way, I was not impressed by either smell. The lather was wonderful and I still felt very clean and refreshed, but I did not like the smell. Disappointing because I really like Neutrogena.
Christy H.
Christy H.
Ivey, GA
I use this shower gel a few times throughout the week. I love the grapefruit smell that it has. I also love that it leaves my skin feeling soft and rejuvenated. There is honestly nothing bad that I can say about this product. I keep a bottle of this in my house at all times! You should try yours today!
Aarti P.
Aarti P.
Philadelphia, PA
This shower gel is probably one of my top 3! Not only does it do wonders for my dry skin during the dry months, it makes me feel awake and super refreshed in the morning. The scent is just so delightful. I love way this product just glides and soothes my skin. Definitely a beauty staple for me!
Lauren M.
Lauren M.
Hollywood, FL
Rainbath is literally the only body wash I will use!! The grapefruit scent is clean and refreshing and lasts all day. The soap lathers abundantly and the bottle, though it looks small, usually is enough to last me for about a month! I love to use rain bath along with neutrogena oil moisturizer!
Judith D.
Judith D.
Doral, FL
The scent is very energizing, the product provides a lot of lather, it feels luscious. I trust neutrogena because I know my back wont break out using this product. it is a gentle soap, the scent is also gentle and long lasting. I feel fresh after using this product. would totally recommend.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
Manorville, NY
This body wash is ok. The scent is very mild so good if you're not looking for a body wash with a strong scent. I personally prefer something stronger. I bought it at Costco and it was a great size for the value. This body wash would be very friendly for someone with sensitive skin.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?