BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Stacey V.
Mc Donald, TN
Wasn't my favorite scent, but I love the way it makes my skin feel!! It's is a little slippery so be careful !
Claudia E.
Allentown, PA
Smells fantastic and it doesn't leave that soapy / tight feeling on your skin like regular soap leave residue
Lorena D.
Vancouver, WA
I love the smell of this and love how it feels on the skin! Great product definitely going to purchase again!
Guadalupe S.
Lake Worth, FL
Love the way it smells and also I only be using it when I'm on the go and I just came out of dance practice .
Maria G.
Los Angeles
Bath time really is something important to me, this soap smells nice and helps a lot to keep a body hydrated.
Cheda P.
Hayward, CA
I have a big bottle in my shower now. I love this product. It smells great and makes me so refresh and clean
Mollie D.
Dayton, VA
Ive used this since a small child. My mom loved it in the eighties and its just an all around great product
Joni S.
Dover, NH
Wellness Guru Expert
Mmmmm. Intoxicating smell. Leaves my skin soft,smoith and supple. Excellent bargain. I purchase at Walmart.
Crystal G.
Rainbath is awesome!!!! The scent is classic and makes me wake up and feel refreshed! I adore this product!
Amanda W.
Billerica, MA
B E S T S M E L L ever!! I discovered this at CVS and fell in love the first time I used it in the shower!
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?