BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Krista F.
Buffalo, NY
I love this product! I take showers every morning to wake myself up and the grapefruit scent is so refreshing! The product is very delicate on skin.
Marlena M.
Milwaukee
This has a great smell for early morning use a real wake up. Great clean feel to skin. No nasty residue. I love the way i feel like a fresh fruit.
Lauren P.
Sarasota
I really like the smell of this product, it is clean and refreshing. The consistency is thick and rich, however I do wish it lathered a bit better.
Chelsea s.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This shower and bath gel has amazing scent!! It makes my skin super soft and I look forward to shower time every day!! The price is great as well.
Jennifer R.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Soft on the skin and a little goes a long way. Seems like it lasts forever. Feel so clean and fresh after using this.
Karter C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I find a big bottle of this at Costco for a reasonable price and it will last me for a year. It smells so nice and it makes my skin feel very soft
April B.
Chico, CA
Smells really good, has a great color/appearance but it's very drying. I quit using it before it was gone because it dried my skin out so badly.
Paden M.
Mill valley, CA
Really soft product, gentle on skin and smells good. Purchased online, but you can buy at your local drug store. Really recommend for the price.
Sarah E.
Weber City, VA
This stuff is amazing. It leaves my skin feeling so soft, moisturized and soothed. Not only that but its so gentle and smells absolutely amazing!
Cassie K.
Janesville, WI
I miss this product in my shower. It leaves the floor a bit slippery, but it's great on your skin. It absorbs quick and is nice for the winter.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?