BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
N Huntingdon, PA
Pretty good body wash. great smell and doesn't leave any annoying residue like some shower gels can. recommend!
Stacey V.
Stacey V.
McDonald, Tennessee
Wasn't my favorite scent, but I love the way it makes my skin feel!! It's is a little slippery so be careful !
Robyn R.
Robyn R.
Suitland, MD
The smell is just plain amazing the feel is amazing it is a really high quality shower gel truly great product
Lorena D.
Lorena D.
Vancouver, WA
I love the smell of this and love how it feels on the skin! Great product definitely going to purchase again!
Guadalupe S.
Guadalupe S.
Lake Worth, FL
Love the way it smells and also I only be using it when I'm on the go and I just came out of dance practice .
Claudia E.
Claudia E.
Allentown, PA
Smells fantastic and it doesn't leave that soapy / tight feeling on your skin like regular soap leave residue
Maria G.
Maria G.
Los Angeles
Bath time really is something important to me, this soap smells nice and helps a lot to keep a body hydrated.
Cheda P.
Cheda P.
Hayward, CA
I have a big bottle in my shower now. I love this product. It smells great and makes me so refresh and clean
Joni S.
Joni S.
Dover, NH
Mmmmm. Intoxicating smell. Leaves my skin soft,smoith and supple. Excellent bargain. I purchase at Walmart.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Rainbath is awesome!!!! The scent is classic and makes me wake up and feel refreshed! I adore this product!
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?