BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
member-06ead0e42
member-06ead0e42
Is very good recommend , it is a very useful product, leaves the skin soft and smooth very good product, recommended
Katelynn W.
Katelynn W.
Plano, TX
This product smelled really nice but was almost a sticky texture when applied. Maybe I did something wrong but yeah.
ivette s.
ivette s.
Belton, MO
Love the scent and the moisture it leaves. Not even the store brand will compare! I only had trouble with the pump.
April D.
April D.
Tampa, FL
One Of My Favorite. Smells Great. Leaves Body Feeling Oh So Smooth. You Feel So Refreshed After Using This Product
michele l.
michele l.
Geneva, NY
Love love love this! cleans great and smells wonderful!!!!!!!!!!!
only need a little to clean so its a great value
Carolina D.
Carolina D.
My skin felt wonderful after using this product and I loved the smell and how moisturized my skin felt afterwards.
Brenda E.
Brenda E.
Ottumwa, IA
I absolutely love using this on a daily basis, it makes you feel soo fresh and clean. And the smell is to die for!
kimberly f.
kimberly f.
Ephrata, PA
Great smell and also keeps skin very smooth only need one drop per use lasts very long very hydrating for the skin
Erika W.
Erika W.
This product smells great, leaves your skin soft for hours. The bottle is slim so it can fit in my shower perfect
sydney h.
sydney h.
Norwalk, CA
Grapefruit is my favorite scent so this is one of my favorite body gels. I would highly recommend this product.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?