BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Dae I.
Brentwood , TN
It has been awhile since I have purchased this product, but I loved the smell and it lasted for quite a while. The price compares nicely to other shower gels.
Tanya L.
Indianapolis, IN
I love the way it leaves my skin feeling and love the fresh light scent. I give this a thumbs up. Would like to buy more often but product is a little costly.
Norma W.
Hi love this soap for my little one and it smells wonderful! I love the texture it's not watery like others I have tried I like it and will be using it again !
Lauren H.
Dallas, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the scent! It wakes me up in the morning and doesn't leave a residue. I use it every morning, it's gentle for a grapefruit product, and smells amazing!
Lauren L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love the scent of this body wash. It's a little pricey for drugstore, but CVS recently had a good deal on them. I like it, but it's nothing life changing.
Cheyenne H.
Scottsboro, AL
It's smelt amazing and made my skin soft and smooth! Not to mention I smelt awesome! I use it in the shower every night. My husband loves the smell as well.
Carolina M.
Love all Neutrogena products. This one smells very good and cleans good. If you have dry skin it's better not to use it. It's perfect for normal-oily skin
Tuesday F.
Used this when i was little and would visit my mom. she always had it in her shower. the oil was my favorite but it was always nice adn smelled good to me
Viviana R.
I really love this, me encanta este gel de baño de neutrogena, su olor y su sensación de limpieza es perfecta, me deja la piel suave y super revitalizada
Amanda C.
This product is a mood enhancer! It always wakes me up in the mornings with its lovely scent! It makes my skin so soft and is the perfect start to my day
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?