BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Tessie L.
Tessie L.
Montclair, CA
Love using this during the winter and summer months...gives skin extra moisture and smoothness...clean refreshing sent..
Cathariya C.
Cathariya C.
Towson, MD
The scent on this is a little too strong but it does it's job cleansing well. I will probably not repurchase this item.
Vie R.
Vie R.
San Antonio, TX
This product was alright. I have sensitive skin and it made me break out. Didn't really give me a clean feeling either.
Talitha T.
Talitha T.
New Orleans, LA
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. THE SMELL, THE LATHER, AND ITS NOT TO DRYING ON MY SKIN LIKE SOME OF THE OTHER PRODUCTS i'VE TRIED
Lisa H.
Lisa H.
Seattle, WA
Smells so delightful that I shower longer than normal. Lathers nicely. Definitely recommend if you like fruity scents.
Katie S.
Katie S.
Danville, PA
Amazing smell and leaves you feeling clean and refreshed. Doesn't leave any residue on you skin after you wash it off.
Katie K.
Katie K.
Whiting, IN
Love the smell of this product and the way it makes my skin feel. I always feel so hydrated after using this product.
Brandi T.
Brandi T.
Hood River, OR
Love the smell and also the feeling after using this shower gel it smells fresh and makes my skin feel soft and clean
Sheila G.
Sheila G.
Detroit, MI
Love any product from Neutrogena, it leaves your body feeling extra soft. The smell also gives you a refreshing tone.
Sarah Y.
Sarah Y.
Winona, MN
Makes my skin smell and feel wonderful and so refreshed! I use it in the shower and my skin is baby soft right after.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?