BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Vennessa B.
Vennessa B.
Aurora, CO
Doesn't leave my skin greasy or heavy feeling like a lot of bath oil products. Smells great, and easy to get out of your tub
Mara T.
Mara T.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert
This product is amazing the Brand is amazing all we know that is not too expensive and I love that this product really works
Carly M.
Carly M.
Germantown, MD
Love the smell of this so much. Makes my skin feel nice and refreshed after a shower. Will be taking this with me to college
Tammy S.
Tammy S.
Mission Viejo, CA
Love the scent of this product and how it makes my skin feel. Leaves my skin feeling clean with a slight touch of moisture.
Myriam M.
Myriam M.
This product smells amazing, and really leaves that clean feeling on you. It's noy to pricey and the smell doesn't go away.
Austin R.
Austin R.
Hickman, NE
This is a product I have come to love. It's refreshing, rejuvenating, and the grapefruit scent wakes me up in the morning.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Trumann, AR
I love the light, fresh scent of this body wash! Paired with the body oil it leaves a fresh scent that isn't overwhelming.
Pavani Bhattat S.
Pavani Bhattat S.
Woodbridge, NJ
Love the smell. Gives such a luxurious feel about the whole bath experience. It ends up smelling nice for a long time too
Krystal Z.
Krystal Z.
Oceanside, CA
Wellness Guru Expert
I love the smell. Other Neutrogena products don't have a pleasant smell. I also love how I can feel it working on my skin
Danielle C.
Danielle C.
Chillicothe, OH
Great to use in the morning.. the smell just helps wake you up.. Leaves your skin feeling amazing and smelling wonderful.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?