BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Lisa L.
Chula Vista, CA
This is my favorite body wash in existence. The smell is so addicting and spicy. It stays subtly on my skin all day and I love it. Leaves me feeling clean and soft and smelling wonderful.
Arlin L.
Washington, DC
With this product you can feel the difference just when you first use it. The price is excellent and the quality is really good . You can feel your skin soft from the first day you use it
Bailey J.
Centerville, IA
The grapefruit scent is absolutely amazing! I use this product in the shower along with my grapefruit scented acne wash. Love the smell! I would totally recommend this product!
Angel L.
Boston, MA
The rain bath shower gel is probably the best body wash I have ever used. If you like to spell like your body wash when you get out the shower this is the body wash for you.
Merissa F.
Makes your skin feel fresh and soft. The smell is wounder full. I used this when my skin was dry while living in Arizona and it really helped make my skin look more radiant
Samantha B.
I love this my mother got it from a friend of hers to try. Let me tell you I was iffy about it but it makes your skin smell so good , and it made mine feel softer as well.
Linzy L.
Chandler, TX
I love love love this product. It literally makes me baby soft again and helps keep me extra moisturized during the winter. During the summer it gives an amazing glow.
Bonnie R.
Bentonville, AR
I absolutely love this product! I have used it during all seasons. It is sensitive enough for my skin but tough enough to handle heavy dirt after a long day. And this scent is so refreshing!
Lauren P.
Tupelo, MS
I absolutely love this product. My mom actually has been using it for years. I use it every time I can get my hands on it. It has a very pleasant smell too it. I purchased the product from walmart and walgreens. I would recommend the product to anyone wanting soft skin.
Wily G.
This gel is so great. One friend of mine recommend me this product like a month ago and I started using it during my shower time and it leave the skin so soft.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?