BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Carly M.
Germantown, MD
Love the smell of this so much. Makes my skin feel nice and refreshed after a shower. Will be taking this with me to college
Tammy S.
Mission Viejo, CA
Love the scent of this product and how it makes my skin feel. Leaves my skin feeling clean with a slight touch of moisture.
Myriam M.
This product smells amazing, and really leaves that clean feeling on you. It's noy to pricey and the smell doesn't go away.
Austin R.
Hickman, NE
This is a product I have come to love. It's refreshing, rejuvenating, and the grapefruit scent wakes me up in the morning.
Amy M.
Munford, TN
I love the light, fresh scent of this body wash! Paired with the body oil it leaves a fresh scent that isn't overwhelming.
Pavani Bhattat S.
Woodbridge, NJ
Love the smell. Gives such a luxurious feel about the whole bath experience. It ends up smelling nice for a long time too
Krystal Z.
Oceanside, CA
I love the smell. Other Neutrogena products don't have a pleasant smell. I also love how I can feel it working on my skin
Danielle C.
Chillicothe, OH
Great to use in the morning.. the smell just helps wake you up.. Leaves your skin feeling amazing and smelling wonderful.
Tessie L.
Montclair, CA
Love using this during the winter and summer months...gives skin extra moisture and smoothness...clean refreshing sent..
Vie R.
San Antonio, TX
This product was alright. I have sensitive skin and it made me break out. Didn't really give me a clean feeling either.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?