BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Michael C.
Another refreshing product that I can easily use on a daily basis. Just leaves the body feeling fresh and clean without residue.
Elizabeth E.
Super refreshing scent, great to wake me up in the morning shower. Lathers very well and makes me feel clean and nicely scented.
Ashley v.
Springfield, MO
Smells really good and feel super clean. Will definitely buy again. Lasts awhile a little goes a long way. Really great product
Stef S.
Glen Head, NY
I always love this product. It's smells amazing and leaves my body soft and smooth all day long. I love using it in the shower.
Erin N.
Buena Park, CA
This has always kept my sensitive skin nourished and healthy . This along with the oil, my favorite way to keep my skin healthy
Lauren D.
Mountain Home, AR
Smells so good; And moisturizers well. Love how it makes my skin feel. The smell lasts longer if you layer with lotion after.
Williemay M.
I reallty loved this my sister brought it for me i normally use a different brand but I'm down to try new stuff and i love it.
Vennessa B.
Aurora, CO
Doesn't leave my skin greasy or heavy feeling like a lot of bath oil products. Smells great, and easy to get out of your tub
Mara T.
Vancouver, WA
This product is amazing the Brand is amazing all we know that is not too expensive and I love that this product really works
Carly M.
Germantown, MD
Love the smell of this so much. Makes my skin feel nice and refreshed after a shower. Will be taking this with me to college
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?