BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Elizabeth E.
Elizabeth E.
Wellness Guru Expert
Super refreshing scent, great to wake me up in the morning shower. Lathers very well and makes me feel clean and nicely scented.
Cornelius B.
Cornelius B.
Concord, NC
this bath gel is an amazing great smelling product that keeps your skin hydrated. Yes i do recommend this product to many people
Laloma T.
Laloma T.
Victorville, CA
I love this bath gel it is the best bath gel it is amazing and leaves my sking smooth and soft will keep on repurchasing and use
Michael C.
Michael C.
Another refreshing product that I can easily use on a daily basis. Just leaves the body feeling fresh and clean without residue.
Stef S.
Stef S.
Glen Head, NY
I always love this product. It's smells amazing and leaves my body soft and smooth all day long. I love using it in the shower.
Erin N.
Erin N.
Buena Park, CA
This has always kept my sensitive skin nourished and healthy . This along with the oil, my favorite way to keep my skin healthy
Ashley v.
Ashley v.
Springfield, MO
Smells really good and feel super clean. Will definitely buy again. Lasts awhile a little goes a long way. Really great product
Lauren D.
Lauren D.
Mountain Home, AR
Smells so good; And moisturizers well. Love how it makes my skin feel. The smell lasts longer if you layer with lotion after.
Williemay M.
Williemay M.
I reallty loved this my sister brought it for me i normally use a different brand but I'm down to try new stuff and i love it.
Vennessa B.
Vennessa B.
Aurora, CO
Doesn't leave my skin greasy or heavy feeling like a lot of bath oil products. Smells great, and easy to get out of your tub
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?