BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Emma S.
Emma S.
Moscow, ID
So refreshing! I always leave the shower feeling fabulous! It is a great shower gel for the mornings, it gets your day started off right
Canny C.
Canny C.
Elmhurst, NY
Wellness Guru Expert
Smells great and really wakes me up! I feel clean and refreshed after a nice hot shower. This bath soap is fragrant but not overpowering
Amy H.
Amy H.
Toluca Lake, CA
I did not love the smell of this product and I felt like it dried out my skin and left a residue. This is still half full under my sink.
Julia K.
Julia K.
Selah, WA
I have used this body oil for over 15 years. I literally cannot wait to apply it after showering. It smells so good and feels so good.
Madeleine H.
Madeleine H.
Goshen, IN
It's a nice product. I like the fact it cleans soft and smooth the texture gives a nice and relaxing feeling when you are in the bath.
Sharonda P.
Sharonda P.
morganton , NC
I love this product. It's nice and light. I never feel like I have residue on my skin after using it. I would recommend it to anyone.
Frances T.
Frances T.
This smells really good. After using it I feel clean and relaxed. I've used this for years and my mom as well and we are huge fans.
stephanie v.
stephanie v.
Milwaukee, WI
gets you clan & smells great to make you feel great neutrofena has always been a great household name protect so 4.9 stars from me
Taelor D.
Taelor D.
Evansville, IN
The smells is amazing and works wonders makes you feel soft fresh and clean love this product would buy it over and over and over
Adriana V.
Adriana V.
Neutrogena love this product is the best or rather my favorite of this brand her scent and cleaning it gives is amazing what love
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?