BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Emma S.
Moscow, ID
So refreshing! I always leave the shower feeling fabulous! It is a great shower gel for the mornings, it gets your day started off right
Madeleine H.
Goshen, IN
It's a nice product. I like the fact it cleans soft and smooth the texture gives a nice and relaxing feeling when you are in the bath.
Julia K.
Selah, WA
I have used this body oil for over 15 years. I literally cannot wait to apply it after showering. It smells so good and feels so good.
Sharonda P.
Morganton, NC
I love this product. It's nice and light. I never feel like I have residue on my skin after using it. I would recommend it to anyone.
Frances T.
This smells really good. After using it I feel clean and relaxed. I've used this for years and my mom as well and we are huge fans.
stephanie v.
Milwaukee, WI
gets you clan & smells great to make you feel great neutrofena has always been a great household name protect so 4.9 stars from me
Adriana V.
Neutrogena love this product is the best or rather my favorite of this brand her scent and cleaning it gives is amazing what love
Taelor D.
Evansville, IN
The smells is amazing and works wonders makes you feel soft fresh and clean love this product would buy it over and over and over
Elizabeth E.
Super refreshing scent, great to wake me up in the morning shower. Lathers very well and makes me feel clean and nicely scented.
Laloma T.
Victorville, CA
I love this bath gel it is the best bath gel it is amazing and leaves my sking smooth and soft will keep on repurchasing and use
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?