BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Alana L.
So i tried this because I've heard great things about this product. I really do not know why. It smells bad. Leaves your skin pretty dry too.
dene s.
Yucaipa, CA
I really love Neutrogena products. always feel so clean and refreshed after using these products. I like the way the grapefruit wakes me up.
Tristen M.
North Vernon, IN
Honestly I used it to make more bubbles in my bubble bath and it was a long time ago so I do not really remember it well but I didn't die so
Lamesha G.
Fresno, CA
This is my last step as I get out of the shower when I use this one because it feels like it just gives me that extra boost of cleanliness
Giselle G.
Got this as a gift a few years ago and still have not finished the bottle. it is not my favorite and it has an odd smell. do not recommend
Elizabeth W.
Somerset, KY
Leaves your skin feeling soft and supplements with out feeling too greasy. The scent is great and the moisture benefits last all day long
Lill A.
Eatonton , Ga
I have really dry skin and I live the way this makes my skin feel. It leaves me feeling most like I don't need lotion after a hot shower.
Suzanne K.
Manchester, CT
This product smells great but was a bit harsh on my sensitive skin. I would reccomend it to others that don't get itchy when they use it.

Amy H.
Toluca Lake, CA
I did not love the smell of this product and I felt like it dried out my skin and left a residue. This is still half full under my sink.
Emily C.
Lubbock, TX
I loved using this because it made my body so soft! And it also smells amazingly. I don't use it all the time but when I do I'm in love.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?