BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Chloe G.
Makawao, HI
I really enjoyed the smell of this product and how well it lathers onto the skin. I use this product about 2 times a week along with my other products in the shower and love the fragrance.
Daneisha W.
Westerville, OH
I am a faithful user of this product and the light scent it leaves after a soothing shower. I purchase regularly at Target and have even used in the bathtub. I try to catch on sale as this can be pricey at times, but it is gentle and well worth the money.
Sara S.
Shellsburg, IA
I've loved using this product because I felt clean and refreshed, the scent was amazing and is one of the reasons I've used it, great value not too pricey, pros-refreshing and cleanses so well, cons-would love a bigger bottle because I use this religiously
Bekka H.
Oceanside, CA
I loved the scent by it made my eyes water and I sneezed every time I used it. It also didn't make me feel clean whenever I used it. I felt like I needed the whole bottle to feel clean
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The shower gel aroma is amazingly regreshing. I loved purchasing in the 32 oz at Costco but now have to find another place to purchase. I use this on a daily basis!
Sydney M.
Calumet City, IL
This is seriously my favorite body wash! It has a really great fragrance and it doesn't dry my skin out. I'm really upset they discontinued this scent, but I hope it makes a comeback.
Lisa B.
Dacula, GA
I use this oil especially in winter to help with dry winter skin. I apply after showering or put a capful in my tub. Scent is refreshing and it makes my skin soft without bring oily!
Chantel G.
Katy, TX
I love this stuff! It is seriously amazing. It leaves my skin feeling super soft and really fresh. It makes my whole bathroom smell good and goes on so smoothly.
Summer P.
This is a really good shower gel! It's light and fresh. My grandmother swears by it, what ever that means lol it has a lovely scent and its gentile on the skin. I would recommend it
Krystal C.
Corcoran, CA
This product actually smells really good but started to leave skin dry. It's good for a sometime use not a everyday use. It feels very gentle but you would need lotion afterwards
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?