BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Katie G.
Saint Louis, MO
Really nice bath gel, with a brand like Neutrogena you know it wont irritate your skin and it will be a quality product. The smell is very nice and is quite refreshing. Its calming and fresh for a morning shower. The price is a little high, but I think it could be worth it.
oneeye w.
Cullman, AL
This is the best body soap there is hands down. I have used this product for quite some time and wouldn't dream of changing to anything else. Oh and the smell this soap is wonderful, I get so many compliments telling me I smell great. .......I guess that's a good thing LOL
Divya S.
I did not like Nuetrogena body washes. They do not make the body odor go completely as some other body washes do. I think its too gentle. Can be used by someone who doesn't have a body odor problem.
Tricia D.
Quincy, IL
I love this shower gel! It smells great and keeps my skin moisturized throughout the day! I use it ever 2 days to keep the moisture locked in! I would highly recommend it! I buy it at Walgreens!
Katherine A.
Medley, FL
Excellent product I've had in my hands, would thoroughly recommend not to tire use. I bought it because it was recommended by a friend but I really do not regret it, it is absolutely spectacular.
Tracey R.
Corona, CA
I love this shower gel. I fell revived and alive when I use it. The fresh grapefruit/citrus scent I love. I have sensitive skin and I can use this with no problem. I feel the price is worth it.
LUCINDA M.
Jacksonville, FL
This bath gel is great. I find it to be really soft on my skin and doesn't have any harsh perfumes (perfect for more private areas) it makes me feel very exfoliated and I love how my skin feels after. Perfect for those with acne or sensitive skin problems or issues..
Alison L.
Great smell and it leaves my skin super soft and moisturizer! The price is right for this opposed to some higher end body washes! And it's better than the cheaper ones! I highly recommend it to anyone looking to try it!
Vanesssa B.
I decided to buy this product because I have liked other Neutrogena products in the past. This bath gel makes my skin feel fresh and smooth after I use it. Also, the scent is very different from other other I have used in the past. I definitely recommend it!
Chloe G.
Makawao, HI
I really enjoyed the smell of this product and how well it lathers onto the skin. I use this product about 2 times a week along with my other products in the shower and love the fragrance.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?