BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Krista F.
Krista F.
Buffalo, NY
I love this product! I take showers every morning to wake myself up and the grapefruit scent is so refreshing! The product is very delicate on skin.
Brooke S.
Brooke S.
Cross Lanes , WV
This product smells SO refreshing! And it is soooo moisturizing I sometimes choose not to even use lotion after my shower because this does the job!
Haley T.
Haley T.
Douglasville, GA
Smells great, nice size bottle, and it doesn't leave residue that makes your skin feel icky or cause pores to clog as bad as other shower gel might.
Lauren P.
Lauren P.
Sarasota
I really like the smell of this product, it is clean and refreshing. The consistency is thick and rich, however I do wish it lathered a bit better.
Marlena M.
Marlena M.
Milwaukee
This has a great smell for early morning use a real wake up. Great clean feel to skin. No nasty residue. I love the way i feel like a fresh fruit.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this product. Soft on the skin and a little goes a long way. Seems like it lasts forever. Feel so clean and fresh after using this.
Chelsea s.
Chelsea s.
This shower and bath gel has amazing scent!! It makes my skin super soft and I look forward to shower time every day!! The price is great as well.
Sarah E.
Sarah E.
Weber City, VA
This stuff is amazing. It leaves my skin feeling so soft, moisturized and soothed. Not only that but its so gentle and smells absolutely amazing!
April B.
April B.
Chico, CA
Smells really good, has a great color/appearance but it's very drying. I quit using it before it was gone because it dried my skin out so badly.
Cassie K.
Cassie K.
Janesville, WI
I miss this product in my shower. It leaves the floor a bit slippery, but it's great on your skin. It absorbs quick and is nice for the winter.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?