BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Sofia B.
Lancaster , CA
I love LOVE THIS BODY OIL!!!!!!!! Makes your skin baby smooth the feel of softness is definitely long lasting and I love the sent ! It's a gentle way to moisturize I would buy this again!
Ebony M.
Madison , WI
This product makes me so happy when I'm in the shower. I bought it at Walmart for a decent price. It smells really good. I use it everyday and I never get tired of it. I highly recommend it to anyone, make it female
Lauren M.
Hollywood, FL
Rainbath is literally the only body wash I will use!! The grapefruit scent is clean and refreshing and lasts all day. The soap lathers abundantly and the bottle, though it looks small, usually is enough to last me for about a month! I love to use rain bath along with neutrogena oil moisturizer!
Cynthia W.
I Am OBSESSED With This Product l! It is amazing!! I use it every single day !!! It smells amazing! It has an attractive smell!! Many pros are that it smells good, it cleans well, and it makes GREAT bubbles I would definitely buy it again!!!
Haley L.
Somerset, KY
Love love love this. I used it at a friends out quite. a few times and it smells awesome and my skin was to my surprise really soft when I washed off. the smell was just right. I would definitely recommend it
Lia X.
The neutrogena shower gels are wonderful, the smell is subtle and not over bearing, it leaves my skin feeling super refreshed and works wonders with the neutrogena body oil. I would definitely purchase again.
Judith D.
Doral, FL
The scent is very energizing, the product provides a lot of lather, it feels luscious. I trust neutrogena because I know my back wont break out using this product. it is a gentle soap, the scent is also gentle and long lasting. I feel fresh after using this product. would totally recommend.
India H.
This was a really great product it left my skin feeling very smooth and it also smelled great. I would definitely recommend this for any ok be interested in buying this product.
Rebecca F.
Oakland, CA
This product is so easy to use! Just apply after showering right after you turn the water off. It absorbs quickly and moisturizes in a way that really lasts. The scent is so bright and uplifting it really wakes me up. I would buy it again.
starr l.
Redondo Beach, CA
This is one of my favorite shower gels. there is so much product that goes a long, long way. the fragrance is true to the name and fills each hot shower with a wonderful scent of grapefruit. the gel lathers really well. and the scent deliciously lingers on the skin for hours!
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?