BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Bailey J.
Bailey J.
Centerville, IA
The grapefruit scent is absolutely amazing! I use this product in the shower along with my grapefruit scented acne wash. Love the smell! I would totally recommend this product!
Angel L.
Angel L.
Boston, MA
The rain bath shower gel is probably the best body wash I have ever used. If you like to spell like your body wash when you get out the shower this is the body wash for you.
Lindsay N.
Lindsay N.
Deltona, FL
When I used this body wash I felt refreshed!! Such a great scent along with the awesomeness of Neutrogena. I definitely would by this again and have already recommended it!!
Merissa F.
Merissa F.
Makes your skin feel fresh and soft. The smell is wounder full. I used this when my skin was dry while living in Arizona and it really helped make my skin look more radiant
Pollyana C.
Pollyana C.
Riverview, FL
The Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath has a great and refreshing smell that just wakes you up in the morning! Prefect way to start your day.
Staci N.
Staci N.
West Olive, MI
I absolutely LOVE the way this smells, it doesn't irritate my skin which is surprising because a lot of scented shower gel does. I give this an all around 5 stars :)
Denise B.
Denise B.
N Wilkesboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
The shower gel aroma is amazingly regreshing. I loved purchasing in the 32 oz at Costco but now have to find another place to purchase. I use this on a daily basis!
Alana T.
Alana T.
Aurora, OR
I did not like this product. It was too greasy and left the bathtub with a film. I would rather take the extra step and moisturizer after I get out of the shower
Wily G.
Wily G.
This gel is so great. One friend of mine recommend me this product like a month ago and I started using it during my shower time and it leave the skin so soft.
Crystal H.
Crystal H.
La Puente, CA
Great scent and really moisturizing. This is a luxurious oil that is also great to heat up in hot water for tired muscles. The scent lingers for a bit of time.
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?