BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Corina A.
Wilmington, CA
It was a very refreshing expectance using it . It didn't have a strong smell . It did dry my skin a little , I used it for my back mostly because it tends to be more oily then other parts of my body .
Christine  C.
Henderson, NC
Love this product the smell is amazing and it leaves my body so moisturize sometimes I don't have to put on lotion afterwards. This product is super affordable and can be found in just about any store. I would recommend this to anyone.
JoJo U.
I remember using this at my cousin's place last summer. I love the packaging since it sits perfectly in the corner of the bathtub. It had a lot of product and gets sudsy which I like. I also like the light scent it leaves on my skin.
Gabriel R.
Garland, TX
This shower gel is incredible especially in the morning. The grapefruit sent is crisp and helps wake me up. I think that its an incredible product for the value. It works well and I always feel fresh and clean afterwards. I would absolutely recommend this to any friend or family member wanting to feel nice and clean.
Jasmine L.
Holly Ridge, NC
I love this product and cannot say enough about it. My skin is glowing and smooth after every use. I have been a fan of the original Rainbath for years, but this fresh grapefruit scent has freshened up an old favorite of mine.
Noemi M.
Goodyear, Az
I did not enjoy this body wash as much as enjoyed others. I feel like the scent is pretty basic and not anything special. Overall this is a pretty basic product that isn't especially moisturizing. In fact, it can be a little drying. If you like the scent, it's a good body wash but I would personally not repurchase
Sarah S.
St Clr Shores, MI
I love all of the Neutrogena grapefruit products because they smell amazing, this is no exception. It doesn't bubble too well so it's not going to give you a satisfying big bubble bath, so I use it as a shower gel exclusively. Doesn't dry out my skin, it's great as a shave gel, and seriously the smell is lovely!
Alysandra M.
Albuquerque, NM
I loved this bath soap. It has a great smell and really makes my skin feel nice. Neutrogena has always been such a great brand. I've been a customer for years and this product lived up to the high standards that they set!
Stephanie W.
El Cajon, CA
I bought this at Costco, which gave me a large quantity. I was either able to get grapefruit or the rain shower. Either way, I was not impressed by either smell. The lather was wonderful and I still felt very clean and refreshed, but I did not like the smell. Disappointing because I really like Neutrogena.
Patricia M.
Dover, MA
Citrus smell with moisturizing effect, what more could a girl in winter want? Neutrogena is a trusted brand that delivers cleanliness without drying out my skin. The grapefruit scent almost makes the snow disappear!
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?