BY NEUTROGENA

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Neutrogena Revitalizing Grapefruit Rainbath Shower and Bath Gel: A revitalizing grapefruit body wash Softens and conditions.

• Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?2 Answers
Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.
Duncanville
I live in a very dry climate, and I have very dry sensitive skin. Rainbath is one of the ONLY shower gels I have ever used that doesn't irritate my skin.
I used original Rainbath occassionally, but I was never overly fond of the smell. This "revitalizing" grapefruit scent is AMAZING! I think the scent is MUCH better than the original - to me this smells more clean and less cologne-like. It leaves my bathroom smelling great. It leaves my skin soft but still feels clean. I've tried many expensive department store brands of body wash that I can't say that about.
This body wash actually has me looking forward to getting out of bed in the morning so I can take a shower - I am not a morning person, so this is just short of a miracle! If you like Rainbath original, I think you will like this one even better.
Elizabeth C.
Elizabeth C.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert
I love these rain bath body washes. They lather up great and feel nice. They do give you that super clean, tight feeling. I like it but only because it makes Me feel as clean as I possibly can and then I put lotion on so that I get rid of that tight, dry feeling. I'm deducting a star for the drying my skin out part but I personally have really sensitive skin so I get the side effects of every skincare item. This particular rain bath smells very citrusy. It isn't my cup of tea but it's not exactly what I would call overpowering either. It's widely available, easy to find and the price is a little high for a drugstore brand but it's nothing crazy for a brand that generally uses decent ingredients. I would mostly recommend this to adults with normal to oily skin.
Eryn P.
Eryn P.
Belfast, ME
Wellness Guru Expert
I love this product! When you live in the Northeast in winter, your legs will thank you for this before AND after you shave! This leaves my legs feeling smooth and hydrated!!! (Which is a miracle around the middle of February!)
I used a coupon at Walgreen's and was able to get buy one get one ½ off so it was a pretty sweet deal for 2 full sized bottles. The scent is invigorating, but not overpowering. One piece of advice....be careful when using this or any oil containing product in the shower!!! When you add water it gets very slippery!!!! However, after you shower and dry off, your skin feels like magic!!! Overall, a definite win, win...and I will buy again!
It was really good for my skin and made me feel refreshed everyday before school. I had been breaking out before I got the product but after 2 days or so the pimples were reduced and within a week they were gone. It has a nice fruity scent to it that is not too chemically and is a nice gel like consistency. I even used it after my breakout because it just made me feel awake and ready to face the world. I recommend you apply lotion afterwards because it really dries the skin and can over dry if no moisturizer is applied after. Overall a very good product that I would recommend to anyone struggling with pimples and acne.
Jane M.
Jane M.
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Neutrogena's Grapefruit Rainbath shower gel is fantastic. I have been purchasing this Shower gel for a couple of months. I love the smell, feel, and the way it leaves my skin refreshed and clean. It has a fresh citrus fruit smell, and leaves my skin smelling lovely. The body wash lathers up well, a little definitely goes a long way. After my shower I am delighted to see how nice my skin looks, and feels.
Mylista J.
Mylista J.
Alhambra, CA
First of all it smell really good like I want to drink it like smoothie good but too bad I can't do that but at least I can smeel as good, it's awesome how its multipurposed but then it doesn't really focus on the different needs that its different purposes serve. It might leave a streaky feel after it's been washed out after lathering but at least I can stull smell good and be clean.
Krystle H.
Krystle H.
Nashville, TN
The scent of Grapefruit in this shower gel is a calming citrus. I bought it at Target. The product is gentle on my skin which is very important to the overall health and elasticity of my skin. That feeling of soft skin is not long lasting. I would say it lasts 12hrs. I would recommend this to friends especially if they are looking for something light and refreshing.
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Presto, PA
I love Neutrogena products (they did a good job of solidifying the image of a smiling, fresh-faced, young girl splashing her face with water in slow-motion, like Jennifer Love-Hewitt) - I trust them and know they contain quality ingredients that are good for my skin. I especially love this shower gel because of the awesome lather and amazing, refreshing scent!
Alexandra F.
Alexandra F.
Portage, IN
I have always had problem skin, incredibly sensitive and acne prone. Since using Nutrogena Revitalizing shower and bath I have noticed a huge improvement in my skin. I no longer have to scrub hard on my skin- the product suds very well. I also don't have my typical breakouts from body soap. Nutrogena rainbath shower and bath is now my holy grail body soap!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Las Vegas, NV
I love the smell of this body wash! Its refreshing and wakes you up. A little bit goes a long way so my bottle has lasted me forever. I bought it from a local grocer so its afforable and convient to find! Its always nice to find a soap that works and feels good. i live in vegas so i need to shower all the time with how hot it is here...it is a win!
Alicia P.
Alicia P.
Has anyone used this product before? What do you think about it?