Skin CareNeutrogena
Neutrogena Red & Blue Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment To Reduce Breakouts

Neutrogena® Red & Blue Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment To Reduce Breakouts

Red & Blue Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment To Reduce Breakouts

Is this good for age spots?
Hätte jemand das ausprobiert ☺❤❤?
I would like to try out this product I have acne issues and my skin is quite dry?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Red & Blue Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment To Reduce Breakouts!
MANDY K.
Chula Vista, CA
Neutrogena® Red & Blue Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment To Reduce Breakouts uploaded by MANDY K.
This is a nifty idea for acne treatment. I've been very fortunate in life that I have never had issues with acne, but I do get the occasional zit that may as well be a flashing neon sign on my face, so spot treatment is ideal for me. I like this product. It's very easy to use and does its job fine. Now, I am familiar with this technology, and understand how it works, so while I am satisfied with results, I don't know that the average user will be because there isn't a huge before and after effect visually. Skincare isn't an overnight fix, so if you're looking for something dramatic, this is probably not be for you, but if you maybe have a better understanding of how light therapy works and have realistic expectation for skincare products, I think you can appreciate this product. It doesn't get rid of my acne, but it does heal a faster when I use it as it's suggested. Not great, but not bad.
This was a gifted item, but whether a product is gifted or personally purchased by myself, I always give an honest review of my experience.
Crystal S.
Dracut, MA
Neutrogena® Red & Blue Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment To Reduce Breakouts uploaded by Crystal S.
Purchased at: CVS
So I have tried to use it a few times now, but the lighting space is so small that I have to do it multiple times in one spot to make sure I did the whole area. The product as a whole is good, but if you have a lot of blemishes I wouldn't suggest picking this up.
Nicole B.
Clearwater, FL
Neutrogena® Red & Blue Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment To Reduce Breakouts uploaded by Nicole B.
Purchased at: Walmart
So I decided to picked this up{ Neutrogena® Red & Blue Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment To Reduce Breakouts} at the end of last year to deal with my monthly hormonal chin acne(ALWAYS THE CHIN😭)! Because of some research I was doing, I ended up on a site & found an article on how certain colors of the light spectrum can actually kill living, acne-causing bacteria on the face & body, such as red, blue-the 2 colors in this device! Well, honestly I didn't know what to think at first, just standing there holding this device up to my chin for 2 minutes for EACH pimple(average of 5 or so pimples on my chin each month🙄) & then I thought to myself this is WAY safer then some of the products I've used in the past to treat my hormonal acne & I've switched all my skincare products to vegan, clean & cruelty free, so this just fit right into my routine! It can get quite annoying holding this thing to your face especially if you use it everyday BUT really, what's a few minutes & it's a product with no known side effects! I still use it to this day, mostly a few times a month & haven't had to replace the batteries yet! It's held up quite well & my little one has dropped it more than a few times & it's still going!!!! It's a GREAT purchase for the price & also a great ALTERNATIVE for those with (extremely) sensitive skin & for those looking to get rid of occasional breakouts naturally w/out having to actually use something on your face that could end up giving you an allergic reaction to it or end up drying your face out! It's NOT a miracle device, for sure, but it DOES speed up the healing process without any driness or irritation & ESPECIALLY works well with those pimple patches {COSRX Acne Pimple Master Patch} too! Overall, I'm very happy with this product & I would & have recommended this product to others!!! *I also want to try the full-face light mask {Neutrogena® Red & Blue Light Therapy Acne Mask} that they also have, so if you've tried it out before, please let me know what you think*!!!!
Samantha R.
Madison
Neutrogena® Red & Blue Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment To Reduce Breakouts uploaded by Samantha R.
I am a sucker for almost any fancy new beauty trend. And so when this came out, I had to get it! The wind is super easy to use and super quick. I thought it was pretty affordable considering I know other light treatment ones cost way more. I'm obsessed and I use it almost daily.
Alicia F.
Lexington, NC
Neutrogena® Red & Blue Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment To Reduce Breakouts uploaded by Alicia F.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I have it but I don’t use it regularly like I should so therefore I’m not sure I can tell a difference either. It’s hard for me to get into a routine and remember to use it. Hopefully I will be more of a regular user in the near future!! [product:neutrogena-red-&-blue-light-therapy-acne-spot-treatment-to-reduce-breakouts] [product:neutrogena-red-&-blue-light-therapy-acne-spot-treatment-to-reduce-breakouts]
Laurie L.
East Hanover, NJ
Love this product! I use it as soon as I feel a pimple beneath the surface of my skin and it is gone in a couple of days! No creams, no dry, flaky skin!
Letty S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Neutrogena® Red & Blue Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment To Reduce Breakouts uploaded by Letty S.
Purchased at: Walmart
This Neutrogena light Therapy acne spot treatment to reduce breakouts, l love to have my friend she just buy this product yesterday almost same of this product, she said works great,she said so once you turn it on and hold it to your face it will cut off after two minutes you don't have to keep track of time, l want to try this product.
Krystyna Y.
Gig Harbor, WA
Purchased at: Amazon
Got first time from Amazon.com. Didn't use for long time , but even for short term can see differents. Good price for this product, recommend to other people with similar problems.
Joanna S.
Bakersfield, CA
Neutrogena® Red & Blue Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment To Reduce Breakouts uploaded by Joanna S.
Purchased at: Target
I want to give this product 4.5 stars for the reason being that I have had this product for over a year & at first I was skeptical because come on it’s light, I didn’t think it would’ve worked but now I’m obsessed and can’t stop using it because that’s how good it works! fortunately I don’t break out a whole lot so spot treatment was obviously more convenient for me, I only use it at night before falling asleep since that was the easiest time to remember tbh and every time a pimple comes out instead of trying to pop it, I would literally just turn this light on and maybe do it 2-3 times before going asleep and by the next day it’s smaller then what it was before, it does have a timer on it so you know it turns off which is pretty neat! The only reason why I didn’t give it the full 5 stars is due to the reason that it runs on a battery and I mean that’s okay but it dies pretty quickly, or maybe it could be the battery I use but I would’ve totally loved it if it was chargeable & that’s just more of a personal convenience; on the other hand the cool thing about this product is that not only do they have the spot tx but they also have one that is a mask for your whole face so if you do have acne more spread out on the face I highly recommend doing the face mask just to save time because the spot tx would be a hassle; but all in honesty you can’t go wrong with the spot tx just because it’s literally portable you can take it anywhere with you which is why I love it so much! You can even try it with your other treatments for acne, such as if you hve an acne cream and then using the light therapy I notice that helps out as well; I highly recommend trying this out if you ran out of options to help with acne!
Sarah W.
Centerton, AR
Neutrogena® Red & Blue Light Therapy Acne Spot Treatment To Reduce Breakouts uploaded by Sarah W.
This is nice to have in your nightstand but it isn’t going to work overnight. It’s $16 at Ulta & Walmart.