Skin CareFacial SkincareSkin Care Masks & PeelsNeutrogena
Neutrogena Red & Blue Light Therapy Acne Mask

Neutrogena® Red & Blue Light Therapy Acne Mask

Red & Blue Light Therapy Acne Mask

Does this product work with dark spots as well?
Does it work for acne scars ?
Does this actually work?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Red & Blue Light Therapy Acne Mask!
Lindsey H.
Spring Hill, FL
Neutrogena® Red & Blue Light Therapy Acne Mask uploaded by Lindsey H.
This product definitely stands out among other acne treatments out there on the market. This is easily to use, mess free, and it allows you to sit back and taking a relaxing 10 minute break from a crazy schedule, on top of working towards clearing away those pesky breakouts! The lights on the inside took a little bit to get used to, but you eventually get used to it. My face never feels too hot at all from the light, which was something that I worried about, and I do not have to squint from the light either, since the sunglasses built into the product work great!
Pamela M.
Baden, PA
Neutrogena® Red & Blue Light Therapy Acne Mask uploaded by Pamela M.
Purchased at: CVS
I have notice result that are amazing when I’m constant using it, I feel the price is kind of expensive but I will say it is worth it. The nice thing is once you buy your mask you just need to worry about the battery
Carrie C.
Hutchinson Is, FL
Neutrogena® Red & Blue Light Therapy Acne Mask uploaded by Carrie C.
I love this product! This definitely does what it says. I have a lot of “monthly” acne, and I’ve tried just about everything to get rid of it. It’s so hard to find something that helps. My skin is super oily and this product definitely dries out your skin.... which is great for oily skin however I’d use caution if you have dry skin. It’s not so hard to use. It comes ready to use out of the box. You put it on and press the button, and it gives off so much light to your skin. I noticed a change in just a couple days!! And this is the same technology that most dermatologists use in their offices. The only thing I suggest, is to make sure you have 10 minutes to sit and do nothing. Because you will not be able to see anything except maybe your cell phone in front of you. Trying to get a drink out of the refrigerator is pretty much impossible!
Jazlyn F.
Broadway, VA
Neutrogena® Red & Blue Light Therapy Acne Mask uploaded by Jazlyn F.
I love this mask already. I've done a few treatments and already can see a difference. I have less inflammation and no new pimples! After years of trying to get rid of acne i was more than willing to pay $35 for it! It's also fun to wear!
Chloe I.
Lawrence, KS
Neutrogena® Red & Blue Light Therapy Acne Mask uploaded by Chloe I.
I love it! This mask might look strange on the outside, but the effect it has on my skin is amazing! It's so nice just to be able to sit down for ten minutes a day and just read or relax while the blue and red lights help calm my skin and reduce my mild acne. It comes in a cute box and the instructions are very detailed. I will definitely buy this product once my amount of "sessions" is done. This mask came with 30 sessions on it. I got this mask for free through Neutrogena and I am a first time user.
Krista P.
Fayetteville
Neutrogena® Red & Blue Light Therapy Acne Mask uploaded by Krista P.
I honestly love this item. I love to clean my face and sit there and calm down for ten minutes. I’ve used it since I first saw it at Walmart. I love how it makes my skin feel clean. I can definitely see resolute. My face seems clearer and it feels better!!!
Kristann U.
Meridian, ID
Neutrogena® Red & Blue Light Therapy Acne Mask uploaded by Kristann U.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I got this for my daughter who has mild acne...was skeptical at first but it really does help diminish the acne. Plus, it keeps the redness down. This was our first time...extremely excited that it works!
Kristin M.
Yulee, FL
Neutrogena® Red & Blue Light Therapy Acne Mask uploaded by Kristin M.
I've literally got this treatment mask a month ago... and I'm in LOVE with it. I would recommend this to lightly oily dirty skin that need a extra boost to clean out and kill the nasty bacteria that causes break out. I purchase my mask at ulta beauty. It comes with the 30 day light treatment remote you have to buy a new one every 30 days. But so worth it!!!
Danielle G.
Indianapolis , IN
I struggle with daily moderate acne. I typically have 3-4 cystic pimples every day. I can not sing higher praises of this mask! I got it two weeks ago and have been using it every day since. It took a few days before the acne I had cleared up. Since then I have not had a single pimple. It has also made my skin more tight and my scars less prominent. I should mention that I actually bought this myself so I am more critical of it was worth my money, but it DEFINTELY is! So excited to have found something that works. Update to my review: I have been using this for over 1 month. I slowed down my use to every few days. In the one month I have had 2 pimples total and they were very short lived and mild!
Miranda S.
Neutrogena® Red & Blue Light Therapy Acne Mask uploaded by Miranda S.
I suffer form moderate acne, and have off and on for the last few years. I have been using this product for the last 11 days and have seen a difference in my skin already. My red irritated marks are less pigmented, I have not had a new breakout since using this product. I gave it 4/5 stars because it has only been 11 days, and though I have seen results, they are minor. The mask also comes with an activator remote, that limits the amount of times you can use the mask. This means that when the 30 - 10 minute sessions are over, you have to cough up more money to buy a new activator remote for 30 more uses.

345 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Amanda E.
Coos Bay, OR
il y a 6 mois
What's everyone's opinion the Neutrogena® Red & Blue Light Therapy Acne Mask and how well it performs on the face for reducing light scars and uneven dull skin tone?
Sarabeth C.
Gardendale, AL
il y a 10 mois
Helen C. il y a 9 mois
I think light masks and most other light therapies helps with moderate acne. If the acne is severe, look into the ingredients of the products your teenager is using! I find that most skincare products, especially those targeted for “acne prone skin” actually do more harm than good! From my personal experience, my skin healed from severe acne after I switched my skincare products to more natural, clean products. I look for products without any sulfates, parabens, fragrance/perfumes, dyes, and minimal alcohol!