Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Face Cream

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Regenerating Face Cream regenerates visibly younger-looking skin in just one week. Rich moisturizing cream delivers the highest concentration of Accelerated Retinol SA deep into skin's surface quickly and effectively, for visibly smoother and younger looking skin in just 1 week. Accelerated Retinol SA is the fastest retinol formula available.

How long would it take to start seeing visible results using Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Face Cream I've used this accelerated retinol product every night for the last month and haven't really seen noticeable wrinkle or fine line reduction.
Has anyone seen real results? I’ve heard good things but am still skeptical. I’m really hoping to find something that moisturizes and fights aging, but doesn’t take forever or dry out my skin. TIA!
This product has torn up my skin. Anything I put on now burns and my skin is all scaly and rough. Anyone else?
Start your review of Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Face Cream!
Montreal
This product is gentle to the skin. It has a nice scent. Perfect for skin care routines. The Packaging it very clean and it is travel friendly. So for anyone taking a trip, this will fit in bag properly. It will be good if they can make other scents available.
Coquitlam , BC
This is my holy grail, forever love face cream! Love love love the consistency - it's a bit thick - almost whipped feeling? And I do have oily skin, but I just use a tiny bit and I feel like it makes my face feel so nice and firm. Love it - and loooove that I can grab it at the drugstore!
It works noticeably well on my forehead lines. My skin adjusted to it within a week. I apply in the morning every second day, an hour before makeup around my eye contour, and on other noticeable lines and spots, including my neck creases. I don't like using it at night, too sticky.
Surrey, BC
It is very moisturizing, specially during winter, I could feel my skin much more hydrated and soft. I couldn't evaluate as a wrinkle repair, although I have been using this product for so long.
Winnipeg, MB
I love the packaging with this line of products! Very nice and sleek. I’ve been using this about 3 weeks and it really does make a difference! The texture is thick, creamy. You get a good amount and do not have to use a lot of product. I use this at night and wake up feeling fresh and soft. My skin glows and my pore size is reducing. My skin irritates easily and is sensitive/combination. This cream does not irritate my skin, and helps nourish it. The price was well worth the product and will be buying again!
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Face Cream uploaded by Lorna W.
Right away I had some things I didn't like about this face cream and to be honest, at the end of a week of using it I had been planning on giving it a bad review. I didn't feel like it improved my skin. Then I looked at the pictures I had taken. The difference was noticeable and I realised it had made a good difference to my wrinkles in only a week. This is why as a serious reviewer, I take pictures, the eye gets easily confused and can't always notice the difference day to day.

So when it comes to effects on wrinkles, this cream is actually five stars, I only reduced one star for some other things I didn't like. Keep in mind the effects of this cream on my skin is in only a week of use, once a day. The cream actually recommends twice a day, but I only apply cream once in my routine. You can notice the fine lines around and under my eyes have had quite a good reduction!

Consistency: I really like the thicker consistency of this cream, but find it doesn't feel nice on my face. It doesn't absorb well and leaves the skin feeling tacky and 'thick' for a while after putting it on. Originally when I applied it my skin felt greasy, but I started using a jade roller after application and it really helped sink the cream into my skin. I didn't find it spread well, so you have to use a reasonable amount of the cream.

Smell: This was another thing I didn't like about it. The smell is sort of fruity at first and perfumed/fake, but when I started rubbing it into my skin, the smell changed and I really didn't like it. To me, it smells like old chocolate that's gone all weird, so I was definitely wrinkling my nose during application. I have a strong sense of smell, so it did bother me.

Another thing that was kind of weird is the packaging. The tub sits on a little platform (to make it look bigger probably), but mine had a huge wad of glue on there that was so sticky I actually hurt my skin peeling it off the tub. It might just have been a mistake with mine, but it did make the product seem cheaper and wasn't much fun to remove.

Overall, this cream has a great effect, but I did find the smell put me off of using it again. I was really impressed by how it handled the wrinkles though, when I saw the pictures I had taken I was really surprised!

Pointe-Claire
I love this stuff. It is highly effective against my fine lines. It’s almost as good as the night time version. I prefer this one due to the plumpness it provides and even though they offer fragrance free I love the smell and don’t use that one.
Purchased at: Amazon
I saw a difference in my skin bounciness and radiance. It helped with acne scars and dark spots from hormonal acne as well. I just ran out and I am repurchasing, the jar lasted about 2 months with twice a day use.
Salmon Arm
 My review is still out , I  like  the smell and the texture  of the product but   after almost a week of using, my skin  on my face is so itchy  it is driving me crazy. I will try  not using for a couple days and see if it actually  what is causing this. If it quits  itching will try it again and  if not it is going to go back to Costco for a refund
The smell and texture of this cream is what throws me off.  It smells to perfume and I feel the texture is a bit tacky.  I also felt using it everyday made my skin start to flake because of the retinol.  I would have to ease into using this on a regular basis.  Not sure if I would buy again.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
4 months ago
Nikki A. • 2 months ago
Almost immediately I noticed the hydration and softness of my skin improve. I would say between 1-2 weeks I noticed fine lines softening. I also use the oil with it, and the texture and smoothness of my skin is the best it's been in years! Maybe adding the oil will give you more noticable results. It's totally worth it... Hope this helps
Jefferson, PA
10 months ago
Lisa F. Was this as good as the Murad?
Lisa F. • 10 months ago
The Murad is definitely better, but I haven’t given the Neutrogena enough time to see if I liken it
Rockaway Park, NY
10 months ago
Jennifer M. • 10 months ago
I bought this a few weeks ago but I only use it at night. During the day I use the Neutrogena Hydroboost City Shield or their regular HydroBoost Water Gel. I don't have intense wrinkles but I wanted to start with preventive care, especially with my smile lines. It has helped. The consistency is on more on the thicker side, so you really don't need a lot. My skin didn't dry out nor had any reaction to it either, I have oily skin.