Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial MoisturizersNeutrogena
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Cream + Hyaluronic Acid

Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Face Cream

Has anyone used this product specifically for your neck? Did you experience any irritation?
how to buy this
Has anyone used this product? Does it work well? I’m looking into retinol products that are not harsh on the skin and fragrance free.
Start your review of Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Cream + Hyaluronic Acid!
Julie S.
Levittown, PA
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Cream + Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Julie S.
Purchased at: Amazon
This Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream works fantastically. I've been using this for years. It has accelerated retinol SA and hyaluronic acid; the retinol works on fine lines and wrinkles, and the hyaluronic acid helps with replenishing, hydrating, and rejuvenating the skin. I have used this moisturizer long enough to know that it has helped my skin in ALL of those areas. I have the fragrance free right now, but I usually get the regular one. The scent is lovely. It’s light and airy. Even though I think the smell is fair if you are sensitive to fragrances, I would advise fragrance-free. I saw a change when I started to use it years ago. At that time, I was not using that many skincare products. That all has since changed, but I still use it because I know that it works. It is inexpensive and easy to obtain. I do recommend this moisturizer. It is beneficial if you are on a budget. I will continue to purchase this product even though I try other products on the pricey side.
Mahdieh N.
Valencia, CA
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Cream + Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Mahdieh N.
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Cream + Hyaluronic Acid Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Lightweight Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Facial Oil incredibly wonderfully nourishing for my skin especially because of how much I care about face care. I love how gracefully gentle this formula is on my skin. I have purchased this facial care cream for my mother because it’s that good!!
Olesia M.
Shakopee, MN
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Cream + Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Olesia M.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is my favorite cream!!! I use it every morning. This is my second container. It has very smooth texture and very easy to apply. It is very quick to absorb into skin, and also it's smoothest wrinkles on my face. It's also moisturizes my skin. I tried to switch creams, even this one I don't use that too often. I use other creams as well. It smells good also.
Anjie O.
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Cream + Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Anjie O.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love the Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair regenerating cream it is gentle on my skin and says it has accelerated retinol SA. It is amazing I look and feel younger each and every morning when I wake up love you Neutrogena. ❤️
Lida M.
Las Vegas, NV
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Cream + Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Lida M.
Purchased at: Amazon
muy buena para las líneas de expresión me gusto no me deja el rostro pesado ni con mucho brillo la recomiendo
Dayana C.
Charleston, SC
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Cream + Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Dayana C.
It really worked on me! is creamy, moisturizing, and left my skin feeling plump and nourished. A little too expensive for a small quantity tho.
Paige E.
Saint Louis, MO
Sorta a win sorta not a win. Wrinkles aren’t a major skin care concern for me, but like most I do have fine lines on my forehead as well as smile lines. I didn’t want to pony up $70+ for an anti-aging cream so I decided to give this drug store alternative a try. I tested this product out for about a month and while I can say I saw improvement with my smile lines, I got the most awful subclinical acne ( bunch of tiny bumps ) on my forehead. So although I did see some improvement with my winkles I’d ultimately say the breakouts aren’t worth it.
jose R.
Las Vegas, NV
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Cream + Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by jose R.
Purchased at: Sephora
Es muy bueno rápido uno nota su piel mejorada esta muy bueno lo recomiendo es un producto de súper calidad y no hace más que mejorar su rostro me encanta esta crema para el rostro está súper espectacular
Farzana S.
Vernon Hills, IL
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Cream + Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Farzana S.
Purchased at: ULTA
The price was right. The product is great. Visible improvement in just a few days. Skin brighter, smoother, THIS WORKS. After 2 weeks My skin feels completely different.
Tanya A.
Vancouver, WA
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Regenerating Anti-Wrinkle Retinol Cream + Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Tanya A.
Purchased at: Target
I really like this face cream! it fits perfectly on my skin! does not have a pungent smell, is quickly absorbed, not greasy. has a spf that milking me is very important. I have been using it for two months and I see the result - my skin looks even, mimic wrinkles are less noticeable.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Alessa S.
Prince George, BC
il y a un an
LL N. il y a 10 mois
For me it was about 6-8 weeks. The more you use it the more your skin improves over time. This is probably my 3rd or 4th jar, I don’t remember. But I have been using it for over a year now and it’s great. I’ve even seen improvement around my lip wrinkles.
Michael F.