BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Visibly fade the look of stubborn wrinkles with our fastest Retinol formula available! So effective, 100% of women tested had noticeable results in just one week.

Featuring our unique combination of Retinol SA, Glucose Complex and Hyaluronic Acid; Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Night anti-wrinkle moisturizer brightens the look of skin and smooths fine lines while you sleep.

How To Use

• Apply nightly to cleansed face and neck.
  • Smooth a pearl-sized amount evenly in gentle massaging strokes until fully absorbed.
  • Turn pump to “closed” position when not in use.

Important:

You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working. If effects persist or cause discomfort, limit use to once every other night until your skin adjusts, then revert to daily use.

The Neutrogena® approach to aging skin is simple: We’re not anti-aging, we’re anti-wrinkles™. We're about celebrating the beauty of aging with healthy, hydrated, even-looking skin.

• I have a lot of acne in my face so I need this1 Answers
  • just wondering if this is better than ROC?2 Answers
  • does this dry your skin mine is peeling or is that what ...2 Answers
Megan N.
Chicago
It seems that every overnight moisturizer I've ever tried has led to clogged pores, no matter what I do. It doesn't matter what type of cleanser I use beforehand, what type of moisturizer I use (heavy, light, etc), whether I exfoliate, whether I steam my pores or close them with cold water... Until this! I primarily use it to prevent breakouts. I tend to get breakouts along my jawline, especially monthly hormonal breakouts. This stuff, when used daily, helps prevent them or at least lessen the number and severity. It's not marketed as an acne product, but that's more what I use it for. As for its "moisturizer" label, I'd say it's more of an acne-moisturizer hybrid cream. And as for the "wrinkle repair," I don't really have wrinkles yet -- just some fine lines (mainly in the forehead area, between my brows). It's possible that this stuff has made those less visible.. Anyway, I don't care that I'm "?" as to its claims to repair wrinkles and moisturize because what it does for me in the breakout prevention department is so amazing. I give it 5 stars for that alone. It truly is my HG. One downside is that the bottle is opaque, so it's hard to tell when the product is getting low. I assume this is to protect the ingredients from the effects of light/sunlight. I just make sure to keep an extra one on-hand for when the current one runs out.
Caitlin N.
Ashland , KY
I have to admit this product really surprised me! Most drugstore "retinol" products dont contain enough retinol to do anything or dont contain retinol at all and just contain a retinoid. But this rapid wrinkle repair night cream is really powerful! If you use this continually for 4 to 6 months you truly will see results. Retinol is no quick fix but it's the golden standard in skin care. There has been so many studies showing how amazing retinol can be for fine lines and wrinkles, uneven skin tone and texture, and acne! And now better quality is now available at the drugstore! I highly recommend trying this out if your looking for a more affordable retinol option because this truly worked. It did cause some sensitivity but as do all retinols so it's best to gradually introduce your skin to it at first then work your way up to using every night. If you do try this and it's your first time using a retinol or retinoid please please use spf when using it. I use a a.m. moisturizer with SPF 30.
Nina S.
Great overnight moisturizer.  My skin felt toned and soft in the morning after just one use.  The smell isn't the greatest and there is room for improvement, but I will probably buy again just because I felt like the product actually did work.
Kaitlyn B.
Denver, CO
Purchased at: Sephora
I always use a night repair cream, and I’ve tried a few! This one has stood out to me as a nightly repair cream! I use it daily at night, and it works. It’s thick, so you know it’s of quality. Also wear well under makeup in the morning!
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I have acne prone skin along with scars and this product after using it for a week has not made me break out once and I've started noticing my dark scars go away! This says it's for wrinkles but does wonders for the skin and is great overall. Its moisturizing and I don't go to sleep without putting it on now! Will repurchase and would recommend to all ages. I'm only 25 but its good to start using a retinol product now before I start to get wrinkles,
Courtney P.
I bought this not for wrinkles necessarily but more so for dark spots. Unfortunately my skin has this annoying habit of developing a dark spot after every breakout and this product has lightened every one of them. Some have completely disappeared which is incredible! I was worried the bottle wouldn’t last long but I’ve had it for months and use it almost every night. Will definitely repurchase.
Kate B.
Stoughton, WI
I LOVE this product. I have struggled with the under-skin acne on my forehead since middle school. The high amount of Retinol A is what drew me to this product. I have used it every night for the last 3 years and my skin has never been clearer. As a plus, I use a small amount around the corner of my eyes to ward of pending wrinkles.
Kristi M.
Man
Used this product a while back and it seemed to work pretty well. I have started using again and cannot see any difference so far. States you should start seeing a difference within 7 days but has been more than 7 days and nothing so far guess we will see still have almost whole bottle I hope nothing has changed since I used before
Beverly W.
Washington, UT
I'm 33 so I don't have TOO many wrinkles yet so I can't say whether or not I've seen a change in a reduction of them but I really love how this applies. It's smooth, not greasy or watery, it's just right! It's a bit pricier than I like but the fact that it moisturizes the way I like is worth its price tag. Smells good too.
Ashley S.
I really enjoyed this night mask. It smells sooo good and it has this nice, cooling effect on my skin. I felt like I could actually feel a difference in the tightness of my skin and my usual morning eye bags are way less prominent when I use this product before bed. I highly recommend.
Ola A.
If you've used this product, does your skin un-wrinkle after non-use?
Anna H.
1,388 reviews
Does this make someone with acne prone skin get breakouts?
Bobbie Jo W.
North Richland Hills, TX
I would love to try this product. I have noticed over the last couple years that more and more wrinkles are starting to show up. I was wondering if this product really does work like try claim. I don't like spending a lot of money on products like this if they don't work
Melissa B.
Staten Island, NY
How is this product on sensitive skin?
Cheryll O.
Does this leave your skin feeling greasy ?