BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits

Visibly fade the look of stubborn wrinkles with our fastest Retinol formula available! So effective, 100% of women tested had noticeable results in just one week.

Featuring our unique combination of Retinol SA, Glucose Complex and Hyaluronic Acid; Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Night anti-wrinkle moisturizer brightens the look of skin and smooths fine lines while you sleep.

How To Use

• Apply nightly to cleansed face and neck.
  • Smooth a pearl-sized amount evenly in gentle massaging strokes until fully absorbed.
  • Turn pump to “closed” position when not in use.

Important:

You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working. If effects persist or cause discomfort, limit use to once every other night until your skin adjusts, then revert to daily use.

The Neutrogena® approach to aging skin is simple: We’re not anti-aging, we’re anti-wrinkles™. We're about celebrating the beauty of aging with healthy, hydrated, even-looking skin.

• I have a lot of acne in my face so I need this1 Answers
  • just wondering if this is better than ROC?2 Answers
  • does this dry your skin mine is peeling or is that what ...2 Answers
Leslie S.
San Antonio
I am very careful for my skin. I started using it and everything was fine, but on the seventh day I felt a burning in my face. Now I continue using it but only alternate days. I notice a big change in my lines to express but I am scared to feel a terrible burning in my face. If it is normal or not. I do not know!!! 😩
Kristi M.
Man
Used this product a while back and it seemed to work pretty well. I have started using again and cannot see any difference so far. States you should start seeing a difference within 7 days but has been more than 7 days and nothing so far guess we will see still have almost whole bottle I hope nothing has changed since I used before
Julia C.
This product is not good for sensitive acne prone skin or dry skin, it does not serve as a good alternative moisturizer. If your skin can handle a lot than it has some great ingredients in it that can really help with wrinkles. I would recommend this to older skin but you should pair it with a moisturizer of your choice.
nikki|havey H.
St Petersburg, FL
Use this as my nighttime moisturizer! Nice and thick, which I like as I love to feel like my skin is soaking up some good moisture! I helps with my acne medicine as well to not dry it up. Love the added wrinkle repair to help prevent aging as well :) only downside is that it is tested on animals which I do not support.
Tori G.
Las Vegas, NV
This product makes it really easy to moisturize and correct at the same time. The texture is easily spreadable and absorbs quickly. It’s non irritating and leaves my skin feeling really soft. It’s an easy buy and makes for a great drugstore staple as you can find it most anywhere for a super affordable price!
Queen V.
I really enjoyed this night mask. It smells sooo good and it has this nice, cooling effect on my skin. I felt like I could actually feel a difference in the tightness of my skin and my usual morning eye bags are way less prominent when I use this product before bed. I highly recommend.
Jessica F.
I will not be using this again. I threw it out in the trash. My skin broke out into a bunch of red bumps. It looked awful and makeup couldn’t even hide it. It’s possible I had an allergic reaction to an ingredient in this product, but I will definitely need to try another anti aging product.
Ashley L.
Paintsville , KY
I have used these products for around a month now. The night and day are
Priced around 20 per bottle. I used the night at bed time and then the day under my makeup. Both together actually ended up being too much and caused my skin to burn really bad under my eyes. It got dry and almost looked like the wrinkles got worse. I began only wearing the night formula and the redness stopped. I’ve noticed my face has become a little brighter but can’t really notice a difference in the wrinkles and fine lines. I will give it more time and will decide if I will repurchase once the product is gone.
Kammi B.
I have used all 3 of the products and I actually do really love them all. I did notice a slight difference in wrinkles. I love the smell and the texture, they always leave my face feeling soft, moisturized without being to thick. I've used Neutrogena brand products for years and they are always my go to when I'm on a bit of a budget. No matter what though  is my go to everyday day spf . It goes great under makeup
Heather A.
Spring, TX
This rapid night time repair works wonders, especially used with the entire line. It really has helped my fine lines and wrinkles. It adds moisture back into my face at night that I lost while cleansing. You get 1 fl oz of product for a fair price. I love it, and you will too!
Ola A.
If you've used this product, does your skin un-wrinkle after non-use?
Anna H.
Does this make someone with acne prone skin get breakouts?
Melissa B.
Staten Island, NY
How is this product on sensitive skin?
Cheryll O.
Does this leave your skin feeling greasy ?
Bobbie Jo W.
North Richland Hills, TX
I would love to try this product. I have noticed over the last couple years that more and more wrinkles are starting to show up. I was wondering if this product really does work like try claim. I don't like spending a lot of money on products like this if they don't work