Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Night Moisturizer

Benefits

Visibly fade the look of stubborn wrinkles with our fastest Retinol formula available! So effective, 100% of women tested had noticeable results in just one week.

Featuring our unique combination of Retinol SA, Glucose Complex and Hyaluronic Acid; Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Night anti-wrinkle moisturizer brightens the look of skin and smooths fine lines while you sleep.

How To Use

• Apply nightly to cleansed face and neck.
  • Smooth a pearl-sized amount evenly in gentle massaging strokes until fully absorbed.
  • Turn pump to “closed” position when not in use.

Important:

You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working. If effects persist or cause discomfort, limit use to once every other night until your skin adjusts, then revert to daily use.

The Neutrogena® approach to aging skin is simple: We’re not anti-aging, we’re anti-wrinkles™. We're about celebrating the beauty of aging with healthy, hydrated, even-looking skin.

Has anyone had any luck with this? I just purchased last night but hoping it’ll help quickly!
Any better moisturizer to tighten skin and release wrinkles?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Night Moisturizer!
How would you rate this product?
Absolutely love Neutrogena as a brand, in general- particularly the Rapid Repair line. I've used this. the oil and heavier cream in the jar. I have noticed such a wonderful difference in just the few months I've used this. The only reason I didn't give this 5 stars is because I wish that for a night cream, it was a little richer. I have super dry skin, though, so if you have oily/normal- it may be all you need. I feel there has been a significant improvement in the texture and appearance of my skin. Totally worth it if you're looking for something from the store to try out, and way easier on the skin than prescription retinols.
San Diego, CA
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Night Moisturizer uploaded by Anel C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Syuda a hidratar la piel mientras reduce los signos de arrugas y manchas de la edad con Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer. Diseñado para usar como crema de noche, este humectante de cara y cuello de acción rápida mejora visiblemente el aspecto de las arrugas rebeldes, incluidas las patas de gallo y las arrugas de la frente y las mejillas. También ayuda a reducir el aspecto de las líneas finas y la textura, e ilumina y unifica el tono de la piel.
Austin, TX
A few years ago I randomly got two dark spots on my arm. My dermatologist recommend applying this to the areas, and the spots faded in a couple of weeks. This was my first introduction to retinol, and I really enjoyed the effects it had on my face, as well. I've since begun using other retinol products, but this would be great for younger people looking to prevent aging before heavy wrinkles have set in.
Louisville, KY
I haven't been using this product for long, but I have seen a small difference. I do not have many wrinkles, but I use this product as an anti-aging serum more than anything. I have noticed my skin has gotten slightly tighter which I do like. It's a little pricey but I think it will be worth it in the end.
This product is apart of my everyday facial routine. The smallest amount of this cream can last throughout your entire face. I mainly use it around my eyes and it provides moisture and strengthening to my under eyes. I would for sure buy this product again
Neutrogena rapid wrinkle repair night moisturizer is an amazing product i see results after the first night. I feel like this product doesn`t need any improvement at all but it is slightly on the pricey side which could be lowered a bit.
I tried this out since it was recommended by Good Housekeeping. It's nicely packaged, but more importantly, it works! Also has sunscreen and Retinol. It was everything I was looking for and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend it to friends!
Chicago
This product is great for getting over the counter retinol in your skincare. I love using the product after cleansing my face during my nighttime routine. I have seen a difference in the texture in my skin and the the increase in glow.
I found this on clearance and decided to give it a try. I like the fact it helps repair my skin while I sleep. It plumps my fine lines and wrinkles. It’s been a good addition to my nightly skin care routine. I plan on buying it again
Eagle Pass
Do it use every night, I used it every night and it broke me out. My face was not having it. I would recommend every 2 days before bed, I still love how my face when I apply it. Would buy again I can see a difference
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
5 months ago
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Night Moisturizer does it work ? Is it a noticeable difference.
Anna H. • 3 months ago
Yes it does work and its noticeable on fine lines in about 2 months! In two weeks you will see the hydration helps!
Floral City, FL
2 years ago
I recently bought Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Night Moisturizer. So far I really like it. What is a good wrinkle cream for being in your late 20's that you swear by?
Kay M. • 2 years ago
I swear by Ponds Original Pond's - Flawless White Ultra Luminous Day Cream SPF 15 PA++ 50g