BeautyFaceFacial SkincareNeutrogena
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Face Moisturizer with Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid

Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Anti-Wrinkle Light Face Moisturizer with Retinol

Any benefits of this product?
Is this a good cream for people new to retinol?
I'm anxious to try this, does it really work?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Night Face Moisturizer with Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid!
How would you rate this product?
Mailyn M.
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Night Face Moisturizer with Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Mailyn M.
Lo estoy combinando con los demas productis de la linea. Por el momento me gusta mucho lo que veo. Me siento el rostro en mejores condiciones y tengo grandes espectativas sobre los cambios que me dejara en la piel. [product:neutrogena®-rapid-wrinkle-repair®-night-face-moisturizer-with-retinol,-hyaluronic-acid]
Camila A.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Night Face Moisturizer with Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Camila A.
Purchased at: CVS
I used this like since 2 weeks and I noticed it kind of burns. It said to be ok to feel this but it was really damaging my skin! I had all my under eye area super burned and reddish. I took this picture and you can see how bad it is. I always wear face protector and still :(
Adrian D.
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Night Face Moisturizer with Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Adrian D.
It is really a wonderful serum that contains retinol that I keep with me for a long time using it, in the nights to sleep and also under my makeup to soften and hydrate my skin. I really love it, I recommend it it is super good for small lines of expressionRapid Wrinkle Repair® Anti-Wrinkle 0.3% Retinol Lightweight Facial Oil
viviana W.
Crandall, TX
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Night Face Moisturizer with Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by viviana W.
I bought this product few years ago for my mom and husband. Ooo yeah, they love it. My mom is very good with her routine and use every night. She said that she seen is working. She said that she looks younger😄 and some of her wrinkles been disappeared!!! Love my mom!!!!! My husband ooo my husband!!! He likes it he has very dry skin and this cream help a lot. He's not constantly using it🤨 but he likes it. Also, he said that he likes how smells... Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Night Face Moisturizer with Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid
Aneli C.
San Diego, CA
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Night Face Moisturizer with Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Aneli C.
Purchased at: Walmart
Syuda a hidratar la piel mientras reduce los signos de arrugas y manchas de la edad con Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Night Moisturizer. Diseñado para usar como crema de noche, este humectante de cara y cuello de acción rápida mejora visiblemente el aspecto de las arrugas rebeldes, incluidas las patas de gallo y las arrugas de la frente y las mejillas. También ayuda a reducir el aspecto de las líneas finas y la textura, e ilumina y unifica el tono de la piel.
Katie G.
Pottstown, PA
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Night Face Moisturizer with Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Katie G.
Purchased at: CVS
I have been using this for a few weeks now and have noticed a real difference in my skin. The texture of the cream is rich and just a small pea sized is enough to cover your whole face & neck. My skin now feels a lot more firmer and looks so healthy.
Rocio F.
Corsicana, TX
Love this product. In a few weeks you can really see the results. Wrinkles get softer and your skin glows . Highly recommended
Linda H.
Sierra Vista
Smells nice, moisturizes nicely.  I haven't been consistent with using it nightly so can't speak for how well it gets rid of wrinkles.
Susan B.
Saint Marys, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I used this product for months, but didn't notice any difference in my sun spots. As a result, I switched to a separate moisturizer and sunscreen for day, and used a different brand of retinol and moisturizer at night, with discernible results. I can honestly say that the Neutrogena wasn't effective, and I do not recommend it.
Skin D.
Hamilton , ND
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Night Face Moisturizer with Retinol, Hyaluronic Acid uploaded by Skin D.
I have been using this Neutrogena moisturizer for 5 days now and my skin does feel soft and moist. Unlike facial creams that sits on top of the skin, locking the moisture in this moisturizer goes in to the skin supplying moisture. I do see some difference in skin tightening, but I'll rather give it a view more weeks to show accurate results. I'll return in 8 weeks with a proper update on this moisturizer with before and after photos.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...