Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer, Spf 30 - 1 Oz, 3 Pack

Free Shipping

Does anyone else gets a lot of burning when they apply this product? I’ve been using for one month and I like the reduced fine lines but the burning is making me want to switch. Not sure if I’m having a reaction to the retinol in it or not.
How well does this actually work on wrinkles?
Start your review of Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer, Spf 30 - 1 Oz, 3 Pack!
Waldorf, MD
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair is an affordable Anti Aging Cream that is concentrated and works over time. I definitely seen good results, skin looked smooth, fine lines & wrinkles appeared more smooth, and my skin felt good after using consistently for 3-4 weeks. You get a pretty good amount, 1fl oz, for $25 and it lasts a long time. I felt a light tingle when first applying but that did not bother me at all, usually means this product is working. I love when skincare is affordable and delivers, this is perfect for budgeting babes! I recommend this product and will purchase it again.
Beavercreek, OH
This moisturizer is way too thick and greasy for my taste. I have combination skin, that really tends to be more oily for the majority of the year. If you have acne prone skin, I do not recommend this product. If you have dry skin (which can lead to wrinkles - hints why this product is good) then this product is great for you because it is very moisturizing. Just be weary of using it if you have potential to get too oily.
Cedar Springs , MI
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Moisturizer, Spf 30 - 1 Oz, 3 Pack uploaded by Rebecca J.
Mixed feelings about this product. It smells great and is easy to apply. On the other hand, it BURNS when applied to the under eyes. The bottle says tingling is normal...but it is not pleasant. I think I trick myself into believing it works, but I haven’t seen any major differences.
I really didn’t notice a difference with this moisturizer. I didn’t find it to be expensive though. I thought the packaging was cute and it was easy to use in my skin care routine. The texture and scent was fine I just didn’t see much skin repair overall.
Mansfield, OH
I use this every morning on my face and neck and I think it makes a difference. I’ve bought it more than once and got my mom to use it too. Not too much money compared to other anti aging brands and products.
Oakwood, IL
I did not like this eye cream at all. It burned (I don’t have sensitive skin) and dried out my under eye, making it appear more wrinkly. Would not recommend especially for dry or sensitive skin.
Villa Rica, GA
This moisturizer feels really good on your skin but it doesn’t seem to keep it moisturized even with regular use. I also didn’t see any improvement in my aging facial concerns.
Freedom
Love this in conjunction with the nighttime moisturizer, great packaging and smells great! I’d like a day and night combination pack for a lower price... it would also be nice to be able to see how much product is left inside, I ran out before I knew I needed more.
I have not personally used this product myself but working at a spa I have heard not so good things about this product. The number one complaint: burning. Most saw results but didn’t think the pros outweighed the cons because the burning was so severe that it left most users in a panic to wash it off because they thought it was doing damage!
Chapin, SC
It works really well, especially near the eyes to reduce the visibility of fine lines and crows feet. It is also great for the SPF factor as well. I am so impressed with this product and I buy it regularly.