BY NEUTROGENA

Visible results in 1 week Day Moisturizer with SPF Night Moisturizer see more...

Stephanie H.
Dallas, TX
I love this product! It contains retinal for the nighttime moisturizer and helps combat my pregnancy mask (aka melisma). The daytime moisturizer contains spf to help prevent more pigmentation from the sun. Definitely recommend if you are looking for a budget friendly retinal cream.
Sarah L.
Purchased this after reading many reviews of the great results. I used about 3 months and although my skin didn't look worse, I didn't notice any significant positives either.
Karen S.
You won't regret buying this product!!! It does miracles!!!!! I have seen such a huge difference under my eyes !! I absolutely love and recommend this product.
jovanna r.
This product works. Neutrogena does not disappoint. It's well known for its well thought out formula and I've seen the changes in my skin. I approve!
Jana H.
Oklahoma City, OK
I did not see any improvements with my fine lines and wrinkles. This was a waste of money for me and did not deliver the results I was expecting
Jillian S.
Did not see any difference in my skin! I have pretty sensitive skin, and it didn't irritate or break me out which was good!
danielys r.
4102
Ayuda a mejorara bastante la apariencia del cabello maltratado y contribuye para que se vea mas hidratado ..