BY NEUTROGENA #75 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Benefits

Get visibly younger and smoother looking eyes with our age solution eye cream. Our unique combination of Retinol SA, Glucose Complex, and Hyaluronic Acid in this lightweight eye cream moisturizes and renews the look of skin throughout the day. It works quickly to diminish the look of fine lines, wrinkles, dark under eye circles, age spots, and stubborn crow's feet. Get visible results in just one week!

HOW TO USE

• After cleansing, dab a small amount around the entire eye area, patting gently until product is absorbed into skin.
  • Works well under makeup.

The Neutrogena® approach to aging skin is simple: We’re not anti-aging, we’re anti-wrinkles™. We're about celebrating the beauty of aging with healthy, hydrated, even-looking skin.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Isohexadecane, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Polyacrylamide, Polyethylene, Chlorphenesin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ptfe, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Bht, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium Edta, Laureth-7, Ascorbic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Sodium Hydroxide.

Important:
You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working. If effects persist or cause discomfort, limit use to once every other day until your skin adjusts, then revert to daily use.

• How well does Neutrogen eye cream work for under the eyes?3 Answers
  • What is the best product for premature wrinkles? I have ...1 Answers
  • Looking for a good eye cream that won't break the bank. F...1 Answers
Corrielyn V.
Howell, MI
I’m only 24 so I’ve been struggling with the fact that I have a pretty deep line between my brows and have been trying different moisturizers for awhile trying to go away and nothing has made a difference til now. I put this on the surrounding area every other night before bed and it’s noticeably less prominent!! I put it on around the outside corners of my eyes too a couple times a week to minimize crows feet that have started to make an appearance. I personally can’t use it every day or it dries out that sensitive area. Fair warning, it does tingle but not like a burn or anything. A little goes a long way. I’d definitely recommend this and will keep buying it!Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Eye Cream
6lue G.
Phoenix
Great product most of the women in my family live by this brand; hence my abilities to experiment with it. I have yet to invest in my own collection although I can definitely see it being part of the collection when I do. preventive care allows for experimentation and of course as we get older we see more lines darker spots the wear and tear begins to show so starting preventive care allows for gentle treatment overtime with consistency to keep that youthful skin in tact rather than continuous repair of damaged skin.
Tammie M.
Southgate, MI
I really did like this product but I do not like the packaging. The one I purchased was a pump style and I felt like I couldn’t get it all out. I also had it clog on me somehow which boggles my mind since I used it regularly. The product itself was great and the price wasn’t too expensive. It wasn’t cheap but not expensive. I did see results but I stopped using it because of the packaging and since I used it regularly, it did add up. I do believe there might be better packaging now
Elliot V.
Chevy Chase
I sometimes have problems with retinol eye creams drying out my under eyes even more, but I found that this product actually hydrated my under eyes beautifully while also minimising fine lines and one VERY deep wrinkle under each eye. While it is an amazing product, my only complaint is that it is quite expensive everywhere I have seen it compared to other eye creams in the same market, but it is definitely a great product!
kimberly K.
3637 snell Ave San Jose CA 95136 #273
I was skeptical before purchasing the Rapid Wrinkle Repair Regenerating Cream as I had issues with retinol products in the past. I have diligently used sunscreen since I was in high school. At 45, I see that it has paid off to protect my skin from the sun. However, I notice that my skin needs help with exfoliation and regeneration in my forties. Please keep this product in stock! I love it this was my moms review❤️
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
I've tried this multiple times and each time it made my eye area more irritated. One time u had a little rash reaction that left my under eye looking like I have a black eye.. I was really hoping to see some results but not very happy with this product at all.. looking for better recommendations. Eye area is sensitive area to mess around with crappy product
Susan H.
Evansville
I bought this and used it myself. I did not have any recommendations. I used this faithfully. It is in a pump and it seems to get most of the product out. It lasted for a couple of months which I thought was excellent. It made my skin feel absolutely amazing and smooth. It seemed to work pretty fast. Within about 2 weeks I started to see a difference in the fine lines and wrinkles under my eyes. A very good product, I just wished it would continue to take the lines and wrinkles the longer I used it.
Sarah M.
Rochester
For the price it worked pretty well. I did have some slight burning after I first apply but that goes away. I used it every night before bed and noticed fine lines minimizing after a couple weeks. I used it for a couple of months but feel I need a little more strength  Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Eye Cream
Sam M.
Chugiak, AK
To give some reference, I have a lot of fine lines under and around my eyes (always have - I guess I’m just expressive). I also have very sensitive, dry skin. So I picked this up after searching up a lot of online reviews for affordable eye creams that are supposed to help with wrinkles and this stuff actually seemed to tighten up my skin a little. It wasn’t a miracle, but my eyes seemed less puffy. Once I stopped using it they went back to normal, so I guess if you just want a quick fix that you don’t have to put into your routine it might not be for you. It didn’t seem to irritate my skin from what I remember which is great, as most things do.
Zahra K.
indianapolis
After becoming a mom, and losing so much sleep my dark circles have become so visible. Even make up is not doing much for them. This is the first eye cream i picked up and I must say I’m very happy with it and would suggest all Mamas and not Mamas to use it :) Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Eye Cream
Al O.
Springfield, VA
Does it dry out the under eye are?
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
How well does Neutrogen eye cream work for under the eyes?
Robin G.
Staten Island, NY
Did the product cause redness or peeling?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
How well does this work under the eyes? Does it have a scent?
Jennifer W.
Prt Washingtn, NY
Does this help dark circles?

back