BY NEUTROGENA #47 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Benefits

Get visibly younger and smoother looking eyes with our age solution eye cream. Our unique combination of Retinol SA, Glucose Complex, and Hyaluronic Acid in this lightweight eye cream moisturizes and renews the look of skin throughout the day. It works quickly to diminish the look of fine lines, wrinkles, dark under eye circles, age spots, and stubborn crow's feet. Get visible results in just one week!

HOW TO USE

• After cleansing, dab a small amount around the entire eye area, patting gently until product is absorbed into skin.
  • Works well under makeup.

The Neutrogena® approach to aging skin is simple: We’re not anti-aging, we’re anti-wrinkles™. We're about celebrating the beauty of aging with healthy, hydrated, even-looking skin.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Isohexadecane, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Polyacrylamide, Polyethylene, Chlorphenesin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ptfe, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Bht, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium Edta, Laureth-7, Ascorbic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Sodium Hydroxide.

Important:
You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working. If effects persist or cause discomfort, limit use to once every other day until your skin adjusts, then revert to daily use.

• How well does Neutrogen eye cream work for under the eyes?3 Answers
  • What is the best product for premature wrinkles? I have ...1 Answers
  • Looking for a good eye cream that won't break the bank. F...1 Answers
Corrielyn V.
Howell, MI
I’m only 24 so I’ve been struggling with the fact that I have a pretty deep line between my brows and have been trying different moisturizers for awhile trying to go away and nothing has made a difference til now. I put this on the surrounding area every other night before bed and it’s noticeably less prominent!! I put it on around the outside corners of my eyes too a couple times a week to minimize crows feet that have started to make an appearance. I personally can’t use it every day or it dries out that sensitive area. Fair warning, it does tingle but not like a burn or anything. A little goes a long way. I’d definitely recommend this and will keep buying it!Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Eye Cream
Angela M.
Riviera Beach, FL
I remember when my mom told me that the lines of expression are appearing under her eyes and I told her Okay Mommy, we are going to try to find a cream that will help you and that is economical since one is not to spend so much money on creams and we can get some of the best quality in the pharmacy I found this neutrogena cream What is really good I sincerely recommend it to closed eyes because it helped my mom incredibly to what is around her eyes she repaired it no longer has expression lines as marked as before obviously my mom is 40 years old then that will be appearing But if you take care of yourself under the eyes you will see that it will be erased not completely but if what you want that is not seen will not be seen.
6lue G.
Phoenix
Great product most of the women in my family live by this brand; hence my abilities to experiment with it. I have yet to invest in my own collection although I can definitely see it being part of the collection when I do. preventive care allows for experimentation and of course as we get older we see more lines darker spots the wear and tear begins to show so starting preventive care allows for gentle treatment overtime with consistency to keep that youthful skin in tact rather than continuous repair of damaged skin.
Catherine A.
Los angeles , CA
I purchased this product last weekend in hopes of finding a product to replace my former that had been discontinued. I used it on Friday night for the first time. I repeated use morning and night as directed on the product. By Sunday I had an extreme headache, on Monday night I noticed a tenderness in my eye region as the headache continued but since it is winter, I wasn't too concerned. On Tuesday, the pain around my eyes increased and the headache continued. Finally, on Wednesday morning, I woke with red chemical burns in both eye regions. I immediately discontinued the product. It is not Thursday evening. My headache has finally subsided but the eye area continues to be red and painful. I have never experienced anything like this in my life. As the eye area continues to be in pain, I pray that my eyesight is not affected since I am a teacher and a mother and would not want to not be able to do my job or to see my beautiful children and grandchildren. I would not recommend this product to anyone. After reading that this has happened to others, I would seriously question first why this is still on the market at all and why it does not come with a warning.
Mariya P.
Germantown, TN
I've tried this multiple times and each time it made my eye area more irritated. One time u had a little rash reaction that left my under eye looking like I have a black eye.. I was really hoping to see some results but not very happy with this product at all.. looking for better recommendations. Eye area is sensitive area to mess around with crappy product
Brookis D.
Belding , MI
Personally I am way too young for this product so I don’t see any change but it does help a little bit with your eye circles not as much as you want to. The cream gets sticky and seems like a dozen try but it does after a while and I wear to bed tonight and wake up and see some spots where it didn’t get but overall view I would buy this again in the future when I have wrinkles.
Cristina F.
This eye cream takes time to really show results but it’s amazing with the RetinolSA to give you some sort of satisfying subtle results instantly. This line has not broken my problematic skin out. I do try to use it sparingly during weeks that I need desperate help and I’m willing to turn to chemical products, I do prefer all natural skincare, especially overnight.
Senan D.
Best drugstore eye cream I have found. For the price, it's great. On top of that, it works! While you will not look 10 years younger over night, with one bottle you will more more rested and ready for the day. I believe it is a great "starter" eye cream or for anyone will minor concerns. Save a buck and go for this one for sure!
Sarah M.
Rochester
For the price it worked pretty well. I did have some slight burning after I first apply but that goes away. I used it every night before bed and noticed fine lines minimizing after a couple weeks. I used it for a couple of months but feel I need a little more strength  Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Eye Cream
Madonna T.
Buena Park, CA
OK so I creams are really amazing because not only do they hydrate but they also help with fine lines and this line has retinol in it it’s super effective it’s gentle it can be drying if you are someone with very dry skin so I would suggest you get a serum under it but overall you will see results in less lines for sure
Al O.
Springfield, VA
Does it dry out the under eye are?
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
How well does Neutrogen eye cream work for under the eyes?
Robin G.
Staten Island, NY
Did the product cause redness or peeling?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
How well does this work under the eyes? Does it have a scent?
Jennifer W.
Prt Washingtn, NY
Does this help dark circles?