Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Eye Cream

Benefits

Get visibly younger and smoother looking eyes with our age solution eye cream. Our unique combination of Retinol SA, Glucose Complex, and Hyaluronic Acid in this lightweight eye cream moisturizes and renews the look of skin throughout the day. It works quickly to diminish the look of fine lines, wrinkles, dark under eye circles, age spots, and stubborn crow's feet. Get visible results in just one week!

HOW TO USE

• After cleansing, dab a small amount around the entire eye area, patting gently until product is absorbed into skin.
  • Works well under makeup.

The Neutrogena® approach to aging skin is simple: We’re not anti-aging, we’re anti-wrinkles™. We're about celebrating the beauty of aging with healthy, hydrated, even-looking skin.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Isohexadecane, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Polyacrylamide, Polyethylene, Chlorphenesin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ptfe, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Bht, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium Edta, Laureth-7, Ascorbic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Sodium Hydroxide.

Important:
You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working. If effects persist or cause discomfort, limit use to once every other day until your skin adjusts, then revert to daily use.

[product:neutrogena-rapid-wrinkle-repair-eye-cream]? Does this help with puffiness?
Does this product help to remove wrinkles instantly or does it work over a great period of time?
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Eye Cream :Does this product really fade the dark spots?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Eye Cream!
How would you rate this product?
Bridgeport, CT
Purchased at: CVS
I use this product in the morning and at night and I love that it goes on your whole eye area. It took me about a week and half to start seeing results, I have sensitive combination skin and this works fine for me. It does say on the packaging that you may experience temporary redness, tingling, etc but that is only a sign that the retinol/hylaronic acid formula is working. I only experienced mild tingling occasionally for like a minute. This is a great product of your looking to reduce fine lines and wrinkles around the eye area or if you want to be preventative. Can be found at most drugstores and is affordable and easy to use.
Austin, TX
Purchased at: eBay
I got this to use every other day with a 0.5% retinol cream that was too strong to use every day. I think it did help keep my lines from getting worse but there were a few marks against it: retinol is WAAAAAAY down the list of ingredients, literally the last few. Neutrogena says they use an accelerated form of retinol but that far down the list, how good could it be.? Also, it has a STRONG fragrance. Not a bad one, kind of fruity, but it smells like a body lotion a teenager would wear. Not something I’d expect from an anti-aging product. It also leaves your skin a little tacky. I gave it a decent rating because my skin didn’t deteriorate using it and it’s pretty inexpensive, but I think there are better options.
Bayonne, NJ
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Eye Cream uploaded by Victoria A.
I've used much pricier eye creams but this is my go-to product for daytime when I wear makeup. I have oily eyelids and this is the only cream I've tried that hydrates but doesn't get oily. Unlike the other creams it holds my eye primer and eyeshadow in place for super long days, and doesn't make the shadows blend to a muddy mess. It looks good and smooth all day. For the low price, it's a wonderful product.
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this a couple months ago and right off the bat wasn’t fond of it, but I decided to give it a chance. I used it for about a month religiously but did not see any improvements in my fine lines or wrinkles. I also felt like it was leaving my skin very oily and my makeup was not working well with it. I really wanted to love it as I love so many other Neutrogena products but I finally had to return it. It’s just not for me.
Chandler
I have very sensitive skin and I found that using this every other day worked better for me. It definitely made a difference in treating fine lines and wrinkles but it irritated my skin to the point where I was getting very dry patches that made my make up look flaky. But that’s just my skin, it’s very sensitive. This is still a great product.
I watched a video where someone layer this with a more thick eye cream. I have been using it with the Tula eye balm and I think it has tightened up the fine lines under my eyes a little bit. It took a few months for me to see a difference. I am in my twenties and just trying to do as much preventative skincare as a I can!!
Philadelphia, PA
I have been using this eye cream for a few weeks now. It’s priced very reasonably. I like the consistency and it does not irritate the delicate eye area. However, I do not see much improvement. I don’t notice any difference in my dark circles or my fine lines. I will continue to use it and see what happens.
Maynard
So far I have used this for the first time and I do like it a lot. I love the packaging I also love the product! I don't know how you could improve this product any more than it already is I think it's a great price and I would always recommend to others to use Rapid Wrinkle cream by Neutrogena
Murphysboro, IL
I purchased the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair eye cream about a month and a half ago. I apply every morning and every night after washing my face. I can tell a slight difference in the amount of fine lines under my eyes. Hoping the longer i use it the more change. Would give 4/5 stars.
Harmony
Definitely not for sensitive skin.... Within 2 days this product caused a bunch of small white lumps under my eyes, it also made them very red. I wanted to love this product but it didn't work for me at all. I wanted to return but misplaced the box and couldn't... I ended up throwing it away.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
New Castle, DE
il y a 14 jours
Brodhead, KY
il y a 3 mois
Neutrogena® Rapid Wrinkle Repair® Eye Cream I’ve been using this for a couple of weeks now. I’m not really seeing much improvement yet though. For those of you that have used it did it change the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and if so how long before you saw improvement?
Shannon S. • il y a 3 mois
Give it a few months, at least 3. I use the Rapid Wrinkle Repair Oil and I did notice a slight change after 11 days, very subtle. I did notice a big difference after 8 months. The retinol content in Neutrogena and RoC products are low, approx 0.028% but it definitely works, just takes longer. I read up quite a bit on how retinol/retinoid works, just have to be patient. I've incorporated The Ordinary 2% Granulated Retinoid in Squalane Oil into my regimen along with the Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Oil and alternate between them. I use the Neutrogena Healthy Skin Anti Aging eye cream it has a form of Vitamin A and E. Really do like it. Of course the times I've noticed that a product has worked is when I've switched.