BY NEUTROGENA #83 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Benefits

Get visibly younger and smoother looking eyes with our age solution eye cream. Our unique combination of Retinol SA, Glucose Complex, and Hyaluronic Acid in this lightweight eye cream moisturizes and renews the look of skin throughout the day. It works quickly to diminish the look of fine lines, wrinkles, dark under eye circles, age spots, and stubborn crow's feet. Get visible results in just one week!

HOW TO USE

• After cleansing, dab a small amount around the entire eye area, patting gently until product is absorbed into skin.
  • Works well under makeup.

The Neutrogena® approach to aging skin is simple: We’re not anti-aging, we’re anti-wrinkles™. We're about celebrating the beauty of aging with healthy, hydrated, even-looking skin.

INGREDIENTS

Water, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Ppg-15 Stearyl Ether, Cetearyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Ceteareth-20, Isohexadecane, Trisiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Polyacrylamide, Polyethylene, Chlorphenesin, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Ptfe, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Bht, Sodium Hyaluronate, Disodium Edta, Laureth-7, Ascorbic Acid, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Sodium Hydroxide.

Important:
You may experience mild redness, a warm, tingling sensation or flaking (skin exfoliation). These are normal, temporary indications that the formula is working. If effects persist or cause discomfort, limit use to once every other day until your skin adjusts, then revert to daily use.

• They have pretty high claims, anyone REALLY notice a lasting imp...1 Answers
  • Is this a timely process? Does it also help darkness disappear fr...1 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this product works? I am... Be the first to answer!
Jaimee W.
Yakima, WA
I was skeptical to try this because many other eye creams have not worked for me and my fine lines but this one really came through and impressed me. It VISIBLY reduced the appearance of the lines under my eyes and my “crows feet”. It also sets really well into the skin so my makeup went on flawlessly over the treated areas. Overall, I was very impressed and will continue to use!
Barbara h.
Quincy, MA
I am not sure I noticed much of a difference when I used this product. I used it for about a week. On the plus side, it didnt bother my sensitive skin. Maybe I just didn't use it long enough. I got it at Wal-Mart, and even though it was more than I normally pay for a face cream, I wanted to try it.
Juli A.
Camarillo, CA
I felt the product was effective but I usually prefer a more moisturizing feeling on my sensitive eye area. I wear these products before going to bed so they can absorb while I sleep. I would recommend this product to people that prefer a more matte, non-greasy feel in an eye cream.
Mick. H.
Irving
I had dark circles under my eyes so I tried this product. I got it from target and it was a comparable price to others. I’ve generally trusted the brand so I have it a shot. It wasn’t bad but it wasn’t great. I didn’t see much of an improvement but I used it for a month. It may need a longer time than that perhaps.
Haley S.
Sheffield, AL
This is an awesome product. I could tell a difference in just a couple of days. Very reasonable product, especially for the quality. It was very effective for me and did exactly what I wanted it to do. I would definitely recommend this products to others
LaTyra A.
I used this for about 3 weeks straight everyday morning and night. I feel like I did notice my eyes were brighter but there was not a huge difference able to be seen. I would recommend this product tho because I didn’t have any negative affects from it.
Katie M.
Las Vegas
I used to use this as a teenager because you can’t afford much but you still want to take care of your skin. And even though I didn’t have wrinkles yet, this was still nice to use in my daily routine. I still use it off and on to this day.
Jessica C.
Olney, MD
I love this product. I definitely keeps my black circles away. Helps with puffiness. Not to mention it smells great. It is very affordable compared to other products. It does just the same. I would definitely recommend this to everybody
Jamie C.
I love this product. I use it every day! It isn't super expensive and does the same thing that more expensive age defying skin creams do. I saw results within a week and others were commenting on my disappearing wrinkles as well. my skin is sensitive but this is a product that I can use daily and it doesn't bother me at all
Kiley K.
Chicago
Robin G.
Staten Island, NY
Did the product cause redness or peeling?
Rachel K.
Round Rock, TX
They have pretty high claims, anyone REALLY notice a lasting improvement?
Kimberly L.
Rock Creek, OH
How quickly did you see results?
Alexandra G.
Kansas City, MO
Does this work well? How much time do you typically need in order to see results?
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
Does this really work? Are the results noticeable?