BY NEUTROGENA #53 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Targets Fine Lines & Crow s Feet Accelerated Retinol - SA Works quickly for visible results in just one week. Accelerated Retinol SA combines an exceptional level of retinol SA with glucose complex, our exclusive booster that dilvers pure stabilized retinol into skin s surgace quickly and effectively, leaving skin feeling smooth and looking younger. Clinically proven to help: Fade the look of stubborn corw s feet Brighten and even under eye area Smooth fine lines & texture Reduce the look of dark cirlces Accelerated Retinol SA is a unique combination of the following ingredients: Retinol SA Exclusive sustained action works to continuously renew the look of skin throughout the day, helping to smooth wrikles fast and diminsh the look of age spots. Retinol SA is scientifically proven superior to other. see more...

Jess P.
Ridgewood, NY
I really appreciate this product, I started getting fine lines in the middle of my forehead and around my eyes. I do see improvements when I use it daily. It's a really good product. Another great & inexpensive winder. Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair SPF 30 #itsjessnyc
Giorgina M.
NEW YORK, NY
I actually really really liked this product. It met my expectations in that it made my under eye skin feel and look slightly tighter. I also like that it’s gentle on my skin and not too harsh. I would buy again especially since it’s at a great price point.
Sandy J.
Mountain View
Great product. Doesn’t leave you feeling oily. Packaging was easy to open and nicely designed. I feel for the price the effectiveness was on point. Over all it did a good job. I would recommend this to someone on a budget but still wanting results.
Georgia O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product made my life so much better and it made my face so much brighter. and my face looks so much better than it has for a while. I get these terrible eye creases and it really helped hide/get rid of them. Definitely recommend this to anyone.
Nicole K.
I like the way this product feels on my skin but I didn’t see the results I was looking for. I was slightly disappointed in this product. I purchased it from Walmart so it was affordable.  I will not be purchasing it again.
Aleshia M.
Bonneau, SC
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good affordable brand that does what it supposed to do as far as skin care goes it’s not my absolute favorite but when you’re on a budget this would be perfect I would definitely recommend to other people to buy
Heather C.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good eye cream for the price. Over the past couple years I’ve sampled many eye creams and I continue to come back to this one. I also like that it is oil free because I have eye lash extensions.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Lindsay W.
I’ve been using this product for several months and although I don’t have much in the line of wrinkles I have noticed a difference is my fine lines. This product helps with keeping my under eyes moisturized and has help reduce some fine lines. I have managed to always purchase this product during sales or with coupons which has made it pretty affordable.
💎Emmy L.
Queens
This does exactly what it’s called. It’s rapid, I use it when I noticed puffiness but I still want to put make up on, I use it for beer my make up under the eyes, it’s great. Fast!!
Al O.
Springfield, VA
Does it dry out the under eye are?
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
How well does Neutrogen eye cream work for under the eyes?
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
Wellness Guru Expert
Is this product good? Do it help to dissapear dark circle?
Jennifer W.
Prt Washingtn, NY
Does this help dark circles?
Kathy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone tried this? Does it work?