BY NEUTROGENA #52 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Targets Fine Lines & Crow s Feet Accelerated Retinol - SA Works quickly for visible results in just one week. Accelerated Retinol SA combines an exceptional level of retinol SA with glucose complex, our exclusive booster that dilvers pure stabilized retinol into skin s surgace quickly and effectively, leaving skin feeling smooth and looking younger. Clinically proven to help: Fade the look of stubborn corw s feet Brighten and even under eye area Smooth fine lines & texture Reduce the look of dark cirlces Accelerated Retinol SA is a unique combination of the following ingredients: Retinol SA Exclusive sustained action works to continuously renew the look of skin throughout the day, helping to smooth wrikles fast and diminsh the look of age spots. Retinol SA is scientifically proven superior to other. see more...

Elaina V.
New Sharon, IA
I only have a few small fine lines at the edges of my eyes, but thought this would be a proactive step to seeing actual results. It did not however decrease those lines. It did moisturize and plump the skin along my orbital bone nicely, and it was gentle enough to use daily without the side effects of redness and dryness, which are prevalent in many retinol based products.
Sarah M.
For the price it worked pretty well. I did have some slight burning after I first apply but that goes away. I used it every night before bed and noticed fine lines minimizing after a couple weeks. I used it for a couple of months but feel I need a little more strength  Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream
Cristella W.
No matter how long or how often I use these products I don't  see a huge difference.  My skin is nice and dewy when first applied but like your old slippers your eyes just look well worn.   I guess instant satisfaction is what we all look for, this product seems to last the longest on my face.
Stephanie R.
This stuff is great! You can feel it tighten right after you put it on but its also very hydrating. It never makes my eyes burn which always happens when I used some brands of eye creams. Very happy about this one! Never hear me complain for the price this does the trick.
Patricia O.
I have tried soooo many eye creams and nothing has gotten rid of my dark circles and fine lines! As soon as I bought this and tried it, I noticed the difference.  Been looking for an eyecream that doesnt cost an arm and a leg and I found it!!! Totally recommend it!
Nicole D.
I love this eye cream. I apply every night before bedtime. Used continuously for a few weeks and the results speak for themselves. Decreases under eye wrinkles. I highly recommend using every night before bed. When you wake up your eyes will look. Much younger.
Akilah G.
Brooklyn, NY
This cream does nothing, it’s quite expensive, I used it for 3 months with no results. Would not recommend. It did not reduce any wrinkles and wasn’t even that moisturizing. A complete waste of money. Don’t try it, especially not if you’re looking for results.
Jaimee W.
Yakima, WA
It works great as long as you are consistent with application! It visibly reduced the appearance of my crows feet & under eye bags, so I’d say it’s very effective. I’d definitely buy it again & recommend to others as a treatment to preliminary wrinkles.
Catherine P.
I have used this product for the past 3 months hoping to see results. I have yet to see any.  I would not recommend it. I am in the process for searching for another brand that truly works. I bought it at Walmart. I will not buy it again.
Sam W.
Fargo, ND
Neutrogena is an all right brand I feel like their products are really appealing on the outside but I feel like they don’t deliver as well some of the other brands for the same price this was kind of one of those things it worked OK but there’s better things at this price range
Al O.
Springfield, VA
Does it dry out the under eye are?
Do this really take the wrinkles away?
Amanda L.
Hanover, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
How well does this work under the eyes? Does it have a scent?
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
How well does Neutrogen eye cream work for under the eyes?
yesica a.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have 20 … this cream actually works ? or this cream is best for adult skin ?