BY NEUTROGENA #53 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Targets Fine Lines & Crow s Feet Accelerated Retinol - SA Works quickly for visible results in just one week. Accelerated Retinol SA combines an exceptional level of retinol SA with glucose complex, our exclusive booster that dilvers pure stabilized retinol into skin s surgace quickly and effectively, leaving skin feeling smooth and looking younger. Clinically proven to help: Fade the look of stubborn corw s feet Brighten and even under eye area Smooth fine lines & texture Reduce the look of dark cirlces Accelerated Retinol SA is a unique combination of the following ingredients: Retinol SA Exclusive sustained action works to continuously renew the look of skin throughout the day, helping to smooth wrikles fast and diminsh the look of age spots. Retinol SA is scientifically proven superior to other. see more...

Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Worked well for moisturizing, but I didn't notice my fine lines getting any smaller. Very possibly could be helping prevent more. A little went a long way I just used a tiny bit per eye. I liked the almost tin foil like casing because it made it easier to squeeze​ out once I got to the last of the product. Overall a good eye cream, but I had no desire to purchase again. I am 26 and no real noticeable fine lines, just smile lines and a few around the eyes. So maybe this just wasn't the product for me.
Giorgina M.
I actually really really liked this product. It met my expectations in that it made my under eye skin feel and look slightly tighter. I also like that it’s gentle on my skin and not too harsh. I would buy again especially since it’s at a great price point.
Nicole K.
I like the way this product feels on my skin but I didn’t see the results I was looking for. I was slightly disappointed in this product. I purchased it from Walmart so it was affordable.  I will not be purchasing it again.
Heather C.
Pleasant Grv, UT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a good eye cream for the price. Over the past couple years I’ve sampled many eye creams and I continue to come back to this one. I also like that it is oil free because I have eye lash extensions.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Lindsay W.
I’ve been using this product for several months and although I don’t have much in the line of wrinkles I have noticed a difference is my fine lines. This product helps with keeping my under eyes moisturized and has help reduce some fine lines. I have managed to always purchase this product during sales or with coupons which has made it pretty affordable.
Kelsey J.
Bandera, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love Neutrogena's Rapid Wrinkle line. There is absolutely a noticeable difference in 1 week. There is some redness and peeling at first which is sort of a bummer but that is your skin regenerating so I could put up with it. I love this product.
Angie S.
Frederick
Beauty Junkie Expert
This makes my eyes feel great. It didn’t leave my eyes burning and helped with the dark circles. I would like to say it works on wrinkles but I don’t know. I don’t have any wrinkles under or around my eye and I’ve been using it for 13 years.
Ashley M.
Madison , AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love This eye cream! I am 33 years old and have tried all types of eye creams and this one is one of my favorites!Not only does it help with wrinkles but it keeps my eyes refreshed!It makes my eyes look and feel great!The price is great!
Joy J.
Marlton, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom loves this product. The product is very affordable and works well. May need tome to see the effect. Overall, it is good quality for the price. Would definitely recommend!
Al O.
Springfield, VA
Does it dry out the under eye are?
Peggy C.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
How well does Neutrogen eye cream work for under the eyes?
Hillary P.
Orlando, FL
Is this product good? Do it help to dissapear dark circle?
Jennifer W.
Prt Washingtn, NY
Does this help dark circles?
Kathy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Has anyone tried this? Does it work?