BY NEUTROGENA #98 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream works quickly with visible results in just one week! By combining a unique combination of Retinol Sa, Glucose Complex, and Hyaluronic Acid, Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream moisturizes and renews the look of skin throughout the day. see more...

• They have pretty high claims, anyone REALLY notice a lasting imp...1 Answers
  • Is this a timely process? Does it also help darkness disappear fr...1 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this product works? I am... Be the first to answer!
Marifer R.
San Antonio, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this because it was one of the least expensive ones from Neutrogena and I'm 25 so I figured I have to start taking care of my face if not I'll regret it when I'm 50 and don't like as flawless as my mother does. I honestly can't tell you right now if it works or not, but find me 5 years from now and I'll let you know. Right now all I can tell you is that if you care about you're face and can't afford something crazy expensive, go for this. My mom has used neutrogena and she looks 35... ok maybe I'm pushing it, she looks 40. But that's pretty good for me.
Giorgina M.
I didn’t necessarily see a huge difference when using this product. My eye felt hydrated but I didn’t notice any difference in the few lines that I have on the corner of my eye. Decent price point for what it is.
Shanna S.
Newnan
Beauty Junkie Expert
Amazing product! Made my face feel clean and beautiful! Beyond my expectations! Great price especially when others are so high! Repeat user now! I would recommend this product to anyone!! It’s with it!
Grace B.
Downey
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely love this cream. I've been using it for years and it definitely is effective. I purchase it at Target and when it's on sale I stock up. It's very gentle and I will continue to repurchase.
Kammi B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been using this eye cream for a few months now, I'm on my second tube. I haven't really noticed a decrease in my under eye wrinkles, but is does keep my under eyes and eye lids moisturized. I use to have REALLY dry skin around my eye that would make my makeup look HORRIBLE. At least not when I use concealer under my eyes it doesn't look like a valet mess.
Joe W.
Pearl, MS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the rapid wrinkle repair eye cream. I have used it for about a year now and started seeing a positive sign In about a month of using it which is good compared to other wrinkle creams. Highly recommend this product.
Katy M.
Madison, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I saw some nice benefits of it's this eye cream.  It is lightweight and really has reduced some of the fine lines around my eyes.  I'm kind of obsessed with finding the perfect eye cream and while I like this one, it's not perfect.  Overall a good value and definitely works.
Alia A.
San Diego
I expected to see better results faster because of that claims of it being rapid but I didn't see that much of a difference if any to my dark circles and wrinkles. I guess there's only fillers in the end as I've tried enough eye creams to come to this conclusion.
Jenyfer B.
Pasco
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this product because it has helped me to relax my eyes since I suffer a lot of tired eyes because I suffer from sight and bring glasses all day tired and I suffer from dark circles, if this product is effective.
Janae M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Robin G.
Staten Island, NY
Did the product cause redness or peeling?
Rachel K.
Round Rock, TX
They have pretty high claims, anyone REALLY notice a lasting improvement?
Marcelena O.
Eldridge, IA
Is this a timely process? Does it also help darkness disappear from under the eyes?
Kimberly L.
Rock Creek, OH
How quickly did you see results?
Jessica M.
San Antonio, TX
Does this really work? Are the results noticeable?