BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream works quickly with visible results in just one week! By combining a unique combination of Retinol Sa, Glucose Complex, and Hyaluronic Acid, Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye Cream moisturizes and renews the look of skin throughout the day. see more...

• They have pretty high claims, anyone REALLY notice a lasting imp...1 Answers
  • Is this a timely process? Does it also help darkness disappear fr...1 Answers
  • I was wondering how well this product works? I am...Be the first to answer!
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
I've been using this eye cream for a solid month, and I am really impressed at how much better my under eye area looks! I've noticed that my eyebags are noticeably less purple and less puffy. My under eye area now feels really nice and supple. It's also REALLY affordable, and after using some higher end eye products in the past, I can honestly say this eye cream does practically the same thing but at a fraction of the price. I also really appreciate the squeeze tube packaging because it is more sanitary than dipping your finger into a pot of product. Love love love this stuff, and I'd highly recommend trying it out!
Maureen B.
Maureen B.
Mundelein, IL
I began using Rapid Wrinkle Repair Eye because I noticed the smile lines were starting to multiply.

The price was under $20 for .05 oz, which I thought was a good price. You don't have to use a lot so the product will last longer than a month. And it did leave the skin feeling softer and looking a bit brighter. It just didn't seem to do much that I could see in reducing the smile lines, and that was the one reason I bought it.

I would recommend this if you're looking for something to keep the eye area hydrated, but if you're looking to reduce or minimize wrinkles, you may not be happy with it.
Britney L.
Britney L.
This eye cream is very good, although I do feel it should only be used if you have already been using retinol creams as I have. It can cause some dryness or irritation if you are just starting out. I personally love it. It is moisturizing and has helped with my creepiness I have been struggling with. I do not feel like this helps with underage circles. Just wrinkles. It is expensive for a drugstore product, but it lasts a long time. I apply a very small amount with my ring finger and lightly tap it in under my eyes and around my crows feet. This seems to work well and conserve product.
Taryn P.
Taryn P.
Petal, MS
I have been using this product for over a year now, and has not steered me wrong. As a licensed Estetichan/ Cosmetologist I extremely believe in having Great Skin, and am the person eho goes above and spends $$$ if they say the product works. In the past I have spent $80 on Clinic face lotion which does not contain Retinol and does not give my fave vibrant as this one. I always keep coming back to this product, its light to work in, and gives a good glow, and can definitely feel the retinol work in the fine lines. Great Product, am very happy.
Holly H.
Holly H.
San Diego, CA
I love this cream. I've been using it along with other products in the line for about a year now. This tube is small but you only need a TINY bit to apply to around the eye, including the lid and I'm pretty sure that I read before that the application is to be done by patting around the eye. No rubbing it in as this is not good for the wrinkles that You and I are trying to prevent and/or fix while we still can. Well that's about it for now. Have a great one :) Thank You
Shyla K.
Shyla K.
Hartsville , TN
The content list for this fragrance-free eye cream varies little from the list for most of Neutrogena's eye creams. Despite an appealing name, this eye cream doesn't distinguish itself, and it certainly isn't the one I would pick again because its formula is boring. Basically, this is just an general moisturizer that has a slightly thick, smooth texture, but the formula is painfully short on antioxidants and a good mix of skin-repairing ingredients.
Ashley O.
Ashley O.
Raleigh, NC
I did notice a difference in this helping the fine lines around my eyes become less obvious. It does do a slight burning sensation when you first use the product, but that's indicated on the instructions that it is working. After using it a few times that sensation went away and I am loving the difference it makes in my skin! One of the more affordable retinol products out there that is effective!
Sayre M.
Sayre M.
This product has a nice texture, not too thin or too thick. It was non-irritating and absorbed quickly. No problems applying concealer over the top. Best of all, I felt that this product actually did help with existing fine lines (all I have) and helped prevent further fine lines from developing. I have used this product regularly for at least a year and it is definitely worth a repurchase.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Atlanta, GA
I didn't really see a difference with my eyes when I used this product. I'm only 25 so I don't have heavily dark under eye circles but enough that it bothers me and I wanted this product to help alleviate this. I didn't see any difference in the 3 weeks that I used the product but it also didn't bother my eyes. Maybe it would work for someone else but just wasn't a great product for me.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Roseville, MI
It's never too early to start using eye cream! I started in my mid-20's and now at almost 30 I still get carded! This stuff is great for nightly use even though I forget sometimes. Have used for approximately 2 years and I have no intention of stopping. It's definitely a great value for the money as I have tried some other expensive brands and this works just as well - if not better!
Robin G.
Robin G.
Staten Island, NY
Did the product cause redness or peeling?
Rachel K.
Rachel K.
Round Rock, TX
They have pretty high claims, anyone REALLY notice a lasting improvement?
Andrea C.
Andrea C.
Does this product really work? How long until you begin to notice a difference?
Marcelena O.
Marcelena O.
Eldridge, IA
Is this a timely process? Does it also help darkness disappear from under the eyes?
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Rock Creek, OH
How quickly did you see results?