Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Anti-Wrinkle Facial Cleanser, 5 oz

Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Prep Facial Cleanser gently exfoliates to prepare your facial skin for retinol treatments. From a dermatologist recommended brand, the cream cleanser visibly improves skin texture in just one week. This rich facial...
Start your review of Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Anti-Wrinkle Facial Cleanser, 5 oz!
United states
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Anti-Wrinkle Facial Cleanser, 5 oz uploaded by Lindsay G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I was very nervous to try this since I've been avoiding Neutrogena products, because I had a bad experience years ago with some facial products really breaking me out. It didn't make sense to me at the time because Neutrogena is dermatologists tested so it shouldn't have caused any acne but I remember getting a bad breakout from the products I has used. Anyways I figured it's been a few years now maybe I'll give Neutrogena another go and I'm so glad I did. I got this anti wrinkle facial cleanser along with their regenerating cream. This cleanser is very gentle on my skin, it has not caused any irritations or breakouts. It has some tiny exfoliating beeds in it to help remove dead skin. It just makes my skin feel really soft afterwards and preps it nicely for the application of the regenerating cream. I highly recommend this if you have sensitive skin like I do but want a good gentle exfoliating cleanser.
Cambridge, OH
This is what I you first before any other product I scrub my face with this product and I liked it it does have a rough feel to it it's like a scrub morons I always grab around my nose and scrub scrub scrub really good highly recommend the product though I hate using a thousand products at once but this is a part of the skin care line so I do you use it
Hamilton , ND
This is the best cleanse I’ve ever owned. It has micro exfoliants in to take off any dead skin cells and helps the skin to absorb moisturizer and oils. It is very affordable. I got mine on #Amazon for only $7.99. A little goes a far way.
Hamilton , ND
This is the best cleanser I have ever owned. Skin feels clean, soft and silky. It has micro exfoliants to get rid of any dead skin cells to help the skin absorb all extra added vitamins oils and serums.
Hamilton , ND
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Anti-Wrinkle Facial Cleanser, 5 oz uploaded by Skin D.
I have been using this cleanser for 5 days now and do feel a great difference in my skin. It feels more clean and clear. No dead skin cells and allot more soft than usual. That's because the micro exfoliant in the cleanser removes dead skin cells and allows the moisturizer and oils to absorb in to the skin. I will return in a view weeks to wright a proper review with before and after photos.
I love the way my skin feels after using this. This wash has very gentle exfoliants in it. If you’re like me and you prefer a skin care regimen that offers everything you need by the same brand, this line offers everything you would need for your daily skin care routine and more. The packaging is sleek and classy. The price is very affordable for an over the counter skin care line with #Retinol in it. Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Anti-Wrinkle Facial Cleanser, 5 oz
Hazard, KY
Purchased at: Walmart
I’ve been using this for about 3 weeks now. I don’t know if you can tell a big difference but my face has cleared up and my skin tone looks great. I’m loving it and will definitely purchase again. Great product highly recommend.
Antioch, TN
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Anti-Wrinkle Facial Cleanser, 5 oz uploaded by Jasmine P.
I don’t know why I bought this since I have no wrinkles. I am sooo glad I did though because it makes my skin soo soft! My skin feels so hydrated after washing with this. I also think this is why my face is less textured. I love it, will be repurchasing and trying the other products in the line. It’s never to early for wrinkly prevention!
Sparks, NV
Neutrogena Rapid Wrinkle Repair Anti-Wrinkle Facial Cleanser, 5 oz uploaded by Moriah O.
Purchased at: CVS
I am a little mixed on this product. I like that it helps exfoliate the skin and preps it for wrinkle repair cream. I don't however feel like it actually does anything. This doesn't even leave my skin soft. Its about 10$ and I don't think ill buy it again.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love this cleanser for a deep clean!! I have never heard anyone talk about it before, but the description was pretty appealing to me. My skin feels so refreshed and really clean after using this. I love the pump for easily access as well! I will repurchase this for sure!