BY NEUTROGENA

An exclusive combination of vitamin c and accelerated retinol sa boosts surface skin cell renewal to brighten skin’s tone and help reverse the look of even the most stubborn dark spots revealing noticeably more even, younger looking skin. Plus, broad spectrum spf 30 protection to help shield skin from future discoloration. You will see increased clarity and more radiant skin in just one week and see diminished signs of dark spots, discoloration and blotchiness over time. see more...

• I have been looking a good dark spot and skin ton... Be the first to answer!
  • I bought this and have used it every day for a week. It has drie...1 Answers
  • I have been using the Visably Even spf moisturizer from Neutrogen...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
PinkGlam D.
Neutrogena rapid tone repair moisturizer was a real disappointment. I had very high hopes because Neutrogena is an amazing brand! I've used Neutrogena products since i was in middle school(puberty/hormonal acne). I dont really have acne like i once did, but i have a few dark spots(acne scarring). I used two bottles($29 each). About 2 months worth. I didn't see any difference. Maybe it needs to be used longer, but i refuse to pay $29/month for however long when i dont see any results after 2 months.
JoAnn H.
Richmond Hill, GA
Wonderful tone repair and moisturizer with fast results. When I began using this product I was desperate. I had tried many, many extremely expensive products that claimed to even out skin tone and fade age spots - only to be disappointed after several weeks of wasted time and money. When I began using this toner, I didn't hold much hope, but thought it couldn't hurt. Boy was I surprised.

The product is light weight, we live in the deepest humidity of the south, light weight is always a bonus - but to see age spots beginning to fade after the first week without having any breakouts, dryness, oily skin etc., is what has me hooked on this product. Oh, and no adverse effects on my severe allergies either. It doesn't clog your pores, and has a very light scent. My husband noticed my skin is improving and is as healthy as it's ever been. Thank You Neutrogena !!
Johanna R.
Richmond
Luxury ...............
Glamour ..............
Don't hesitate to buy this product it is the best and the price is definitely worth it ....... you will be happy when all your friend ask where do you buy it
Love it ..just be careful with the sun
Shannon D.
Los Angeles, CA
Picked this up in a pinch and was surprised by how much I love it. It's lightweight and the sunscreen is very easy to blend in and layer over other skincare. I really feel like it faded my discoloration and acne scars.
Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
I love this product. Very lightweight. Works well under makeup. I am a repeat user. It is very gentle. I like that it has sunscreen. It met my expectations. No need for improvement. I would repurchase this again.
Yaya D.
Holland, MI
This product was alright for my combination skin. I felt as if I needed to use more product in order to feel hydrated. I eventually came to like it but would not recommend for my oily skin friends.
Eileen G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have only been using this product for a month now, but so far its okay. I got it on sale for buy one get one and I feel like it is priced fairly high for drugstore. Unless you get it on sale like I did, I wouldn't purchase it. I enjoy the scent, but the texture is slightly more slippery feeling then I like. I notice it when I have it on, which means it doesn't sink into the skin as fast as I would like.I have oily skin and usually enjoy products like Murads oil-control mattifier spf 15 moisturizer. I'm still looking for a drugstore more affordable brand that will give me those results. I hope after I use it longer I get better results. I really want to enjoy this product, but right now I'm not impressed.
Jess R.
I have to admit that I was reluctant to try Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Moisturizer SPF 30 at first. I'm not sure why, other than I have sensitive skin and have nightmares of the pain I've felt trying new moisturizers before. Seriously... chemical peel-looking face! I was pleasantly surprised by this product. It felt light going on and melted into my skin beautifully. I applied makeup over it with no problems. In fact, my makeup looked better having used it. With my fair skin, I LOVE that it's SPF 30. Overall, I would absolutely recommend it, especially to those with issues with fine lines. I liked how smooth and fresh my skin looked.
Sylvia S.
Edinburg , TX
A very good toner! Leaves the face feeling fresh and smooth. Also brightens the skin after every use all while protecting the face as well. Totally recommend for sensitive skin.
Connor W.
I absolutely love this product! I use it every other night. It has significantly improved the tone of my skin and has removed some of my skins redness when I have acne!
Kelsi C.
Spokane, WA
I have been using the Visably Even spf moisturizer from Neutrogena but I find that it's been burning my skin a little. It doesn't leave my skin red or anything and I have been using chemical exfoliants so I though it might just be extra dry skin. However my serum does not burn. I have oily/combo skin and the moisturizer I'm using now does leave me looking greasy, if any of you have a similar skin type, how has this worked for you?
Goya D.
sand springs, OK
I bought this and have used it every day for a week. It has dried out my skin and made it break out a little bit. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this problem with this product? I can't take it back but I'm leery of buying any more toners from Neutrogena.
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Does this really work?
Saffra N.
Elmhurst, NY
I have been looking a good dark spot and skin tone corrector. I have heard great things about this product. Does this really help for uneven skin tones and does it reduce the look of dark spots? Does this work? How long does it take to see results?