BY NEUTROGENA

An exclusive combination of vitamin c and accelerated retinol sa boosts surface skin cell renewal to brighten skin’s tone and help reverse the look of even the most stubborn dark spots revealing noticeably more even, younger looking skin. Plus, broad spectrum spf 30 protection to help shield skin from future discoloration. You will see increased clarity and more radiant skin in just one week and see diminished signs of dark spots, discoloration and blotchiness over time. see more...

• I have been looking a good dark spot and skin ton... Be the first to answer!
  • I bought this and have used it every day for a week. It has drie...1 Answers
  • I have been using the Visably Even spf moisturizer from Neutrogen...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
JoAnn H.
Richmond Hill, GA
Wonderful tone repair and moisturizer with fast results. When I began using this product I was desperate. I had tried many, many extremely expensive products that claimed to even out skin tone and fade age spots - only to be disappointed after several weeks of wasted time and money. When I began using this toner, I didn't hold much hope, but thought it couldn't hurt. Boy was I surprised.

The product is light weight, we live in the deepest humidity of the south, light weight is always a bonus - but to see age spots beginning to fade after the first week without having any breakouts, dryness, oily skin etc., is what has me hooked on this product. Oh, and no adverse effects on my severe allergies either. It doesn't clog your pores, and has a very light scent. My husband noticed my skin is improving and is as healthy as it's ever been. Thank You Neutrogena !!
Brittney G.
Huffman, TX
I love this I wish it would have retinol in it but I'm scared to pay soooo much for the gray bottle with retinol and it do the same thing as this bottle this rapid tone repair actually goes on very nicely it's not greasy greasy and my face has less flaking when I use this I have fat bags under my eyes and it doesn't completely get rid of the bags but I do see that they aren't as baggy and black and dark saggy when I use this product the spf actually has saved me several times when I didnt know how long I would b in the sun soooo I love the extra dpf8because most skin care have 15 to 20 this one has 30 and it smells awesome too so win win I recommend this if you would like something affordable and helps kk keep your skin healthy and protected
Eileen G.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have only been using this product for a month now, but so far its okay. I got it on sale for buy one get one and I feel like it is priced fairly high for drugstore. Unless you get it on sale like I did, I wouldn't purchase it. I enjoy the scent, but the texture is slightly more slippery feeling then I like. I notice it when I have it on, which means it doesn't sink into the skin as fast as I would like.I have oily skin and usually enjoy products like Murads oil-control mattifier spf 15 moisturizer. I'm still looking for a drugstore more affordable brand that will give me those results. I hope after I use it longer I get better results. I really want to enjoy this product, but right now I'm not impressed.
Mariam C.
This product is absolutely amazing if you have dark spots. A loved one of mine dark spots and this has helped her so much. My loved one says that the scent is fine and that it really help her dark spots to fade. She tried many products that did nothing until she tried this and she says since she's used it her dark spot had faded. Overall she recommended to me if I ever get dark spots and to any who has them.
Ciarra H.
Albuquerque, NM
I had a lot of older acne scars from over the years. I tried brightening creams from multiple brands and found that this product did an incredible job at clearing them up! I'm really happy I decided to give this a shot but it's amazing! And very easy to use. Usually my skin gets kind of dry when using some skin products but not with this.
Charisse W.
Louisville, KY
I have been using this product for about 6 weeks now. And I am so amazed at the quality for the price. I have blemishes from adult acne and in the past have spent 4 times the amount of this product to help resolve the issue. Along with the dark spot corrector, this product has been amazing. I would definitely buy again and again!!
Ike I.
Taylor, MI
Honestly, this product did not do much for me. It moisturized my skin well but I didn't notice much of a difference with my dark spots. I was quite disappointed as it did not meet my expectations even though most Neutrogena products do. I only use it occasionally now if I run out of my current moisturizer
Celeste W.
Lexington, KY
I gave this product three stars because i disliked the smell after a few weeks. I did try to apply everyday but the results i was getting wasn't like others. I know everyone's skin is different but it just wasn't working as good for me. I will try other Neutrogena products just not this one again.
Lori I.
I enjoy this moisturizer very much. I like that it has SPF for the day so it negates the need for a separate SPF application. I don't see new lines so that's a plus. I usually try to buy this when I have CVS Extra Care coupons so it's not as expensive. Overall, I would repurchase and recommend.
Toni W.
Jacksonville, FL
Was not very impressed. I used it faithfully and noticed no change. I did, however, find out that my discoloration was caused by melisma..a hormonal imbalance.. I don't think there are many products that are effective for it . Maybe for sun dame it would be effective but not melisma.
Kelsi C.
Spokane, WA
I have been using the Visably Even spf moisturizer from Neutrogena but I find that it's been burning my skin a little. It doesn't leave my skin red or anything and I have been using chemical exfoliants so I though it might just be extra dry skin. However my serum does not burn. I have oily/combo skin and the moisturizer I'm using now does leave me looking greasy, if any of you have a similar skin type, how has this worked for you?
Janet C.
Keene, TX
Does this really work?
Goya D.
sand springs, OK
I bought this and have used it every day for a week. It has dried out my skin and made it break out a little bit. I'm just wondering if anyone else has had this problem with this product? I can't take it back but I'm leery of buying any more toners from Neutrogena.
Saffra N.
Elmhurst, NY
I have been looking a good dark spot and skin tone corrector. I have heard great things about this product. Does this really help for uneven skin tones and does it reduce the look of dark spots? Does this work? How long does it take to see results?