BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits :

Our top-rated dark spot corrector instantly brightens skin with a high-potency formula that absorbs quickly to deliver our highest concentration of Vitamin C, helping to gently diminish the look of dark spots and discoloration.Formulated with Accelerated Retinol SA, this advanced spot corrector works to renew the look of skin and brighten your skin's tone throughout the day.

• Accelerated Retinol SA
  • Vitamin C
  • Gentle enough for all skin tones

How to Use:

• Apply daily to cleansed face and neck.
  • Smooth a pearl-sized amount evenly in gentle massaging strokes until fully absorbed, paying close attention to uneven tone and dark spots.
  • Works well as a primer under moisturizer and/or makeup.

The Neutrogena® approach to aging skin is simple: We’re not anti-aging, we’re anti-wrinkles™. We're about celebrating the beauty of aging with healthy, hydrated, even-looking skin

Ingredients:-
Water, Dimethicone, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/vp Copolymer, Trisiloxane, Nylon-12, Ascorbyl Glucoside, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Glycerin, Caprylyl Glycol, Polyacrylamide, Xanthan Gum, C13-14 Isoparafin, Fragrance, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Lactate, Hydrolyzed Myrtus Communis Leaf Extract, Sodium Hydroxide, Bht, Disodium Edta, Laureth-7, Polysorbate 20, Retinol, Sodium PCA, Sorbitol, Proline, Mica, Titanium Dioxide.

Meg M.
Milford, MA
so i decided to get this to try and lighten my freckles but i have had them since i was young (but more in the summer) so it does not work for me! but i am giving it a 4 because i likenthe formula..the way it dries (like nothing is on your face) and the scent! its problt better for actual sun damage,dark spots, and acne scars! so i still would not say that i do not reccomend it.
Christina S.
Pace, FL
This product does actually work pretty well. I do think I've noticed a difference in my skin and I would say that I recommend this one. However, the packaging isn't my favorite and I do prefer their Rapid Wrinkle Repair night moisturizer instead for my skin's needs. Visit my blog at christinaschiccorner.com to read my full review I posted about this product.
Kayla M.
Cloutierville, LA
Neutrogena Rapid Tone Repair Dark Spot Corrector is one of the best things EVER invented! I suffer gravely with acne scarring and this has been a miracle worker. Doesn't work over night but the consistency definitely pays off in the end. Your reward is clear skin!
Courtney P.
I bought this along with the Rapid Wrinkle night cream and have noticed a complete difference in my skin. Not only have the two lightened my dark spots, the whole texture of my skin is more smooth and hydrated. I like that it’s a pump so you don’t end up using too much product. Will definitely repurchase!
Savannah G.
Vineland, NJ
I've been using this for a little over a month and I have definitely seen an improvement in my face. I have a lot of acne and dark spots from previous acne and could never find anything to help with the dark spots. But I have now. It is a little pricey but most definitely worth it! My skin feels healthier and looks clearer. I would buy this again when I run out of it.
Kemeka H.
Philadelphia, PA
THIS IS MY ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE! I constantly pick my face to the point where I leave scars and really gross dark marks appear after. I can't help it I am a picker but never did I think in all the 5 years of searching was I going to find a dark spot remover that actually reduced the discoloration rapidly as they promote with products. But boyyyy does this guy work. And I can continue to pick my face knowing I have this guy handy to clear me up after
Natalie G.
Centerton, AR
I had HIGH hopes whenever I bought this product. From what I read it would help with acne spots and uneven skin tones the whole nine yards. The only notable difference was it lightened my red cheeks. It stung a bit on my acne marks so I was excited because that meant it was supposed to be working. After 3 weeks of consistence use it didn't do much good aside from making my cheeks less red. Will not be buying again.
Geralyn K.
Kerhonkson
I definitely like this product. Smells great! I can feel a tingle like its working, I think it may have made a bit of a difference, although what I'm looking for is more or a bleaching skin product.
Reyna D.
Brownsville, TX
My mom uses this serum for dark spot correction and she loves it. The Neutrogena® Rapid Tone Repair Dark Spot Corrector made her skin feel dry and flaky in the beginning, but it's because the product is working. She saw improvements on her face and she would definitely buy it again.
Jasmine J.
San Antonio, TX
Over the last few months I’ve noticed dark acne spots so I thought I would try this since Walmart had a coupon at the time. I can honestly say that with regular use, my dark spots have started to fade but now I’m noticing that my dark, now lighter spots, are staying the same. I guess I was hoping for this to totally remove my dark spots but it does do the job.
Denise N.
How well does this work ? Does it help completely get rid of dark spots and acne scars ?
Allyson M.
How quickly can results be expected? Safe for sensitive skin?
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
Does this really help in clearing acne marks & getting even tone skin ?
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Is this like a toner? Do you wear it at night or in the morning?
Allyson F.
Weslaco, TX
I have been looking for a dark spot corrector to help reduce the spots I have from acne. I had one but it's very expensive and I am looking for something inexpensive but gets the job done. Is this a good product, if not is there a product out there that I can find at a drugstore that would help reduce these spots??

back