BY NEUTROGENA

With Accelerated Retinol SA plus an exclusive booster that accelerates skin's surface activity to help smooth wrinkles and diminish the look of age spots. Plus, Vitamin C gently helps diffuse the look of brown spots and even out skin tone.

Buy on Amazon
Tiffany M.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
It's pretty good for overnight and day, moisturizers your skin pretty well especially when you have more of the dry skin. If u have a combo of both dry and oily skin, only apply to dry areas, or else the greasiness will get worse.
David S.
This Neutogena rapid tone and wrinkle repair has been fantastic. I wear it over accelerated retinol SA serum. It has been a little over 3 weeks, missing 5 days because of illness, and it my skinis still improving. I'm not fond of a morning and evening moisturising regimen. I have never moisturised my face prior to this except after being in the sun, after showering. I started this because I was getting slight itty bitty lines near my upper lip and at corner of eyes at rest.I have this by my bed, in the bathroom and in my reading area for applying, and doing touch ups after eating, etc. It has been very, very successful. I'd give it 5 stars, but I don't like moisturising twice a day and it's not instantaneous, which are stringent, subjective concerns. If you love moisturising, you're going to LOVE this.
Candy S.
Colorado Spgs, CO
Fantastic for the winter blues! I get super dry and wind-burned during the winter months and this was my saving grace. I mean, I could really see and feel a noticeable difference in the way my face looked. It seemed smoother and more hydrated. Almost like I was using a make-up filter. This product really is a steal if you consider how deeply moisturizing it is for the price. It does it's job and doesn't just sit on top of the skin. I would recommend to anyone.
Dakota P.
massachusetts
love this product right when i wake up before beating my face and also before i go to bed. its super silky and gives the skin a soft finish that i prefer with my skin because normally i have very troubled skin and i have really bad acne but this product never broke me out like most moisturizers would
Brandon H.
Dallas, TX
I love the smell of this product! After putting on one application, you can definitely see that your skin's tone is much improved. It's almost like getting a mini facial each night, but one that doesn't leave your skin red and irritated - this is much more creamy and leaves skin soft and fresh!
Micaela D.
I always look to include sunscreen in my day to day skin care. So, I picked this up at my local CVS. While I admire the 30 spf, I found that this sunblock clogged my pores and left me with quite a few breakouts. In short, I will not be purchasing this again.
Vanessa S.
YASSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! Lady's if you want a man this is the product for you I mean hello like open your eyes GO BUY THIS NOW!!!! I've never even seen something this amazing like seriously go buy it what are you waiting for no second guessing just do it !!!!
T
Brittany T.
Irvine, CA
I really enjoy this product. It is a great value for what you get. It is extremely gentle on my skin and does not make me oily. I have been using it for a few months and can already notice a difference
ashley a.
OCALA, FL
I was skeptical about this really making a difference and some dark spots I had on my face but I really did do the job I love these citrusy smell even though it is very subtle I recommend it
Sarah J.
This stuff is awesome! Not only does it make your face feel smooth but it also seems to lessen the amount of dark spots on my face. I use it in conjunction with the moisturizer and eye cream. Wish it wasn't so expensive tho