BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena Rapid Dark Circle Repair eye cream

Visibly reduce the look of dark circles in just one week

Accelerated Brightening Complex
• Works to make under-eye skin tone more even, targeting dark circles for visible results in only one week.

Light Reflecting Minerals
• Instantly brightens under-eye shadows caused by fatigued eyes

Brittney G.
Brittney G.
Irvine, CA
I started using this eye cream a few months ago, only at night. Like many of you, I searched online first for reviews that explained the effectiveness of this product. The reviews I read were really in favor of this product, so I picked it up at my local Target. I have to say that I do generally like Neutrogena products because they work and are affordable. However, I don't find that the Rapid Dark Circle Repair Eye Cream was as effective as I was hoping it would be. In my opinion, the rapidness as featured in the name of the product was not there. I give this product an overall review of 4 stars because I do think that after daily use of it for an extended amount of time I was able to see a difference in my dark circles. I may be a bit impatient for this product, but I believe there is probably better out there. It is a good product for the price and if you're willing to wait it out, it will most likely work for you. In my case, I wanted something that worked a bit faster, so I continued my search for an eye cream.
Kira O.
Kira O.
Melbourne, FL
I get terrible dark circles. Its part of my genes...and it's partly because of my terrible sleep schedule thanks to my new job. So that being said, I've been on the serious hunt for a great eye cream. I picked this up because it happened to be on sale and I've used Neutrogena products before and have absolutely loved them. I thought I would love this too...but sadly, I didn't.

While I found that it really hydrated my under eye area, I didn't find that it helped relieve my dark circle issues/problems. I was disappointed, because that's literally what the name claims...however, I do know that there are SO many skincare products that might not work for me and will totally work for others. It's always worth it to give it a go, to try it at least and see if it works.

I gave a two out of five stars because of the fact that my under eye areas felt SUPER hydrated- and it really relieved the puffiness...just not the hyper-pigmentation due to lack of sleep and terrible genes- thanks mom!
Yajahira F.
Yajahira F.
National City, CA
I have trouble sleeping. Not getting enough sleep but actually falling asleep. Hence the dark circles. I have suffered from this condition many years. Someone once told me that sliced cucumbers in a ziplock bag in the freezer and then placing the cucumbers directly on my dark circles would definitely cure me!!! Yeah, wish it was that simple. A co-worker turned me on to this cream. I have deep dark circles so it took several applications and I almost gave up. When one very bright morning, right out of the shower, I noticed that I could finally barely tell I had circles under my eyes. It may not be RAPID but then again my dark circles where deeply rooted. On the plus side I feel that it works faster with less applications as long I stay on top of my regimen and not allow too much time to pass in replacing when I use up the product.
Nyasia W.
Nyasia W.
This product is really god, I brought it about a month ago and decided , let me try this out, because the circles under my eyes I noticed started to get really dark. So after applying the cream and trying it out for a couple of days, I didn't see any change in the dark circles. After a week and a half , I woke up and my skin looked a little brighter, a little healthier but my dark circles were still visible. after using the cream every morning, and every night for 3 and a half weeks straight this is when I started to see the circles go away , and my skin starting to clear. The only problem is that I had to stop using the cream because I guess my face was allergic to the product , my face started to swell , not too bad, just underneath my eyes where the circles were and I figured that I should maybe try something else .
Monica S.
Monica S.
Alcalde, NM
I started using Neutrogena Rapid Dark Circle Repair eye cream about a week ago. I have to admit I was skeptical about the promise printed at the product pack "visibly reduces the look of dark circles in just one week". It is hard to believe, that something works that quick. It does! I don't know how, but it works. Yesterday it was the first time I actually noticed the difference and was honestly amazed. It is very easy to use. Just a little twist on the pen with the brush and some cream appears on it. It is gentle to the eye area because there is not pressure needed to apply it. No skin irritation either. It felt pleasant and I actually turned into a believer. Great product because IT WORKS!
Camilla M.
Camilla M.
Florence, AL
Price:9 out of 10 This product is cheap enough for anyone to buy without breaking the bank. It can be found in beauty shops and drugstores alike.

Ease of use:9 out of 10 The rapid dark circle remover can be applied easily and quickly, just a dab of the cream under your eyes and patting it into your skin.

Performance:6 out of10 Unfortunately for me, this product could've done a better job. I work early mornings and long hours, and although it did significantly reduce the puffiness and dark color, it also left quite a bit. Everyone is different so I would recommend this to anyone that likes to try all their options!
Lacey H.
Lacey H.
Arlington, WA
I loved the smell and feel of this dark circle cream! My dark circles generally come from lack of sleep (mom of two kids under 4 years) and when I used this first thing in the morning it refreshed my face, made me feel a little more awake and human, and took care of the puffiness almost immediately. I saw the dark circles reduce within 30 minutes which is fine because I don't put make up on till later in the day anyways. It also works great under my makeup, it is almost like a primer and didn't make my concealer or mascara run or anything!
Kristin R.
Kristin R.
Trenton, NJ
I have very busy weeks, I wake up very early, long commute to work, long hours, long commute back, and my weekends, mostly during the summer, are even busier, I am not a morning person, so I tend to be very energized and awake at night, when I should be sleeping, this results in terribly dark circles under my eyes! This product did it's job, made me look refreshed, and not as tired as I felt! I do love to try new products all the time as well, just to see what's out there, what works, etc. This one has been one of my favorites!
Ariana B.
Ariana B.
Bellevue, NE
I wasn't too sure this would work because I've tried numerous dark circle eye creams with no success. While I didn't make a huge difference, I noticed a slight difference in the dark circles under my eyes. I was hoping for a bigger change in color, but I got a great deal on Amazon, so I was happy with the results given the inexpensive price. I also liked the dispenser a lot-it made it very easy to apply the cream. I'd definitely give it a try-its unlikely you'll find a better product for the same price.
Beatriz S.
Beatriz S.
I have tried them all! I noticed an improvement the second day. I have been plagued by puffy eyes and dark circles for years. I have already purchased a second tube, since I can't tell how much is in the tube, all I know is I don't want to ever run out for even one day! I have been using it under the eye, in the corners, and on my eyelids, and the change is remarkable! It Is gentle on my skin, and has lightened, and softened my whole eye area. Finally a product that works, and is easy on the budget!
Nikki F.
Nikki F.
Does this product actually work for dark under eye circles? Any other product recommendations to get rid of under eye circles?
Nicole  W.
Nicole W.
Does this really work? How long before seeing results?
Caitlin M.
Caitlin M.
Lewis Center, OH
Does this take care of puffiness, dark circles, redness, and fine lines? I'm looking for an eye cream to use morning and night, sits well under concealer, and addresses all of the above concerns. I fear I'm asking a lot from one product!
Jas. J.
Jas. J.
I have slightly dark circles under my eyes from no sleep for all my years in college study for nursing exams. Will this help with that or do I need something more awakening.
Vivian W.
Vivian W.
Flagstaff, AZ
Does this really work? I have very dark circles that even concealer has a hard time covering.