BY NEUTROGENA #37 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Neutrogena Rapid Dark Circle Repair eye cream

Visibly reduce the look of dark circles in just one week

Accelerated Brightening Complex
• Works to make under-eye skin tone more even, targeting dark circles for visible results in only one week.

Light Reflecting Minerals
• Instantly brightens under-eye shadows caused by fatigued eyes

Nae B.
Riverside, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Not as good as my clinique one but for the PRICE POINT id buy this over the clinique one. This is amazing for dark circles and puffy eyes. Works for men too! I think if you’re looking for a dark circle corrector, you should try this one out
Adora B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have dark circles around my eyes I like to use this because it helps with the dark circles for me I don't know if it would help for everyone but if you have dark circles I would recommend that you try this product
Kyle A.
Benton
Review for: Neutrogena Rapid Dark Circle Repair Eye Cream, 0.13 Ounce
I was very disappointed with this Neutrogena product. It did not help at all with my dark circles and I would not purchase again. It is overly expensive and ultimately was a waste of the money I spent on it.
Eneala D.
Westfield, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this one so much, the price is incredibly good for it’s beneficial. My dark area was way much better in only 2 weeks of use! It’s a really easy product to use, so I’ll definitely recommend it !
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Erika E.
Review for: Neutrogena Rapid Dark Circle Repair Eye Cream, 0.13 Ounce
This was a waste of time and money!
It took forever to get the product out of the applicator.
When I finally got it out and on under my eyes,it irritated them and I had to wash off immediately.
Shubhra S.
Goleta, CA
Doesnt do anything for my dark circles. Contains glitter particles which stick to the fine lines.Results in a patchy makeup application.If you have dey undereyes stay away from this
Beshany J.
Yuba City
Beauty Junkie Expert
Gets rid of dark circles and looseness under my sleepless eyes! Works like a wonder, I always recommend it to anyone who will listen because it is a total life saver!!
Stacy D.
McDonough
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works nicely for the dark circles under my eyes. I use this product before I go to bed and when i wake up. It's pricey but it is worth it when you have dark circles that need correcting. It's a gentle product for around your eyes. I would purchase it again.
Su S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I only took of one star because of the price. It's pretty expensive for a small bottle. Other then that neutrogena always works well for the skin, and the dark circle repair cream works really well. I actually use it as an overnight cream and when i wake up dark circles seem less.
Nikki F.
Does this product actually work for dark under eye circles? Any other product recommendations to get rid of under eye circles?
Nicole  W.
Does this really work? How long before seeing results?
Caitlin M.
Lewis Center, OH
Does this take care of puffiness, dark circles, redness, and fine lines? I'm looking for an eye cream to use morning and night, sits well under concealer, and addresses all of the above concerns. I fear I'm asking a lot from one product!
Margarita R.
PARMA, OH
Does this ever irritate the eye area? I have a very sensitive lower eye, and I've developed some type of eczema. I need something to help with my dark circles but not kill my eyes!
Kea T.
Swartruggens
I need this, how well does this work?