BY NEUTROGENA #44 in Eye Creams & Treatments

Instantly wake up fatigued eyes and start to reduce the look of dark circles in just one week. Formulated with our exclusive Accelerated Brightening Complex, this ophthalmologist-tested, nourishing eye cream diffuses the look of dark circles while light reflecting minerals brighten up eyes. Our eye cream works well alone or under makeup to target stubborn crows feet and wrinkles.

• Twist bottom of package until product appears on brush (may take up to 10 twists the first time).
  • Apply to eye area.
  • Works well alone or under makeup.
  • To clean, wipe brush with dry cloth or tissue.
  • Do not wet, or allow water to pass through brush.\

Water, Dimethicone, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Methyl Trimethicone, Dimethicone/PEG-10/15 Crosspolymer, Butylene Glycol, C30-45 Alkyl Methicone, Glycerin, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, C30-45 Olefin, Trisiloxane, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxyethyl Dimethicone, Silica, Zinc, Phenoxyethanol, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Sodium Chloride, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Hexyl Laurate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Ethylhexylglycerin, PEG/PPG-18/18 Dimethicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Copper Powder, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides.

Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
This is amazing stuff! I have struggled with under eye circles for as long as I can remember. The packaging is great. And it lasts you a long time, so repurchasing isn’t something that I have been had to do yet, and it has been a solid three months of me using it. It really diminishes your under eye circles with continued use it just keeps getting better! If you want that bright under eye, purchase this!

Elizabeth M.
I love this product! It's easy to apply the exact right amount, it's moderately priced and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin! It does it's job, I can tell the difference when I forget to apply it for a few days. I would absolutely reccomend it to others. I've already told my friends about it! Even my husband uses it!
Alyssa M.
I tried this out it didn't really work for me I have to stay with the price point wise I am a little disappointed because I feel like it was money down the drain but I mean that's all of trying and testing out new products so what doesn't work for me I'm pretty sure it will work for somebody else.
destiney v.
As a college student, I feel as if I constantly struggle with dark circles and loads of concealer only goes so far. I had been using under eye circles until a friend recommended trying this. It is not my favorite but I do enjoy using it and I think it helps, just not as much as I like.
Lizzy S.
I don't if this improved the color of my eye bags but it made them really soft and smooth. I got it at Walmart in the beauty section messy packaging gets product everywhere. Probably not if you want you want your dark circles to disappear but if you just want a under eye moisturiser sure
Lisa R.
Wilmington, DE
It didn't really do much. This product does help with puffiness under ur eyes, but it didn't do much for my dark circles. Maybe if I used it longer then 2 weeks, maybe I would've saw a difference. I didn't mind the feeling of this product. It didn't leAve a sticky residue or anything.
Ahmaya S.
Loved the eye cream. It really helps with getting rid of dark circles. It met my expectations very well. I was impressed since I was a first time user of this product. I bought it at target in Wake forest North Carolina. Yes, I would recommend this product to others!
Kimberly E.
Coal Grove, OH
This was an overall great product. I did not see much of a difference in my dark circles until after a few uses. It did a decent job & didn't fee oily or anything on my skin. Overall, with continuing use I would say it would help with dark circles for everyone.
Stephanie K.
E Liverpool, OH
I spend so many nights awake with my insomnia and this I picked up for those days I wanted to go with a naked face. It started helping my dark circles in less than a week which I find to be amazing! If you want to feel like you look amazing when your insomnia won’t break, pick this product up today
Kara P.
Radford, VA
I found this gem on the clearance rack at my local Walmart. I hope it only means it is there because Neutrogena is repackaging the product.
I’ve been using it for the past week and I can already see a difference in my dark circles. It’s not a major change, but it is there.
Nikki F.
Does this product actually work for dark under eye circles? Any other product recommendations to get rid of under eye circles?
Nicole  W.
Does this really work? How long before seeing results?
Caitlin M.
Lewis Center, OH
Does this take care of puffiness, dark circles, redness, and fine lines? I'm looking for an eye cream to use morning and night, sits well under concealer, and addresses all of the above concerns. I fear I'm asking a lot from one product!
Callie L.
Haskell, OK
How is this product for super sensitive skin?
Renee B.
Does it really work on people that don't wear concealer or makeup especially women of color .