BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena® Rapid Clear® Foaming Scrub: 4.2 fl. oz. (125mL). Neutrogena® Rapid Clear® Acne Defense Face Lotion: 1.7 fl. oz. (50mL).

Buy on Walmart
Aaliyah C.
Iowa City
It was great clear up my worst breakout and made my face feel clean the product makes you face feels very fresh. you can fine this a Walmart and made my face very soft. I would recommend for other with face problems it helps
Addison C.
Monticello , IN
I love the face wash with the beads in it! It makes my face feel smooth and I use the face lotion with it as well and it’s great! I bought it from Walmart and it was a great buy!
Jacqueline M.
This stuff works ok but I wouldn't recommend buying it. It works well with other products but by itself, it doesn't really do that job. You'd be better off buying something else. I do recommend it if you only have acne say maybe only around your period time. Then this product is perfect for you but if you have really bad acne, don't waste your money on this.
Daisy H.
Love this duo! It really is amazing at removing any type of dirt/makeup off your face while helping fight acne. The wash alone is a bit drying but once i apply the cream i feel very moisturized and my skin feels very soft.
Porsche L.
I used this product for about two months , I did notice a change in my scene but it wasn't really getting the job done for my skin type. It did leave my face with a soft touch but it wasn't clearing my current acne just prevented it for me. May work for others but not for my oily skin type
Desiree H.
Hesperia, CA
Love this face wash, it cleared my bigger acne spots after just a few uses, makes my skin feel nice and soft, its a little rough during first use but it really helps. I would definitely recommend this to Anyone looking for good face wash for stubborn acne.
Michelle T.
Raleigh, NC
Works well and doesn't dry my skin out. I've used this product for years and it has been a great product for me. I would defiantly recto anyone who gets break outs and wants fast results. Once my face is clear I only use it maybe twice a week.
Meredith M.
This product helps when I have breakouts. I don't use it all the time. It does dry my skin out slightly but I just use a moisturizer after. It is easy to apply and I would recommend it for breakouts. I would buy it again.
Sophia D.
Grand Rapids , MI
I felt like this product Definitely deep cleaned my skin, however with my skin being combination, it was very drying. I had to use a deep moisturizer after. I wouldn't typically reach for his product, but it was okay
Dianira C.
Ennis, TX
I'm usually not a fan of having to use more than one product more than twice a day but this has worked wonderfully for me. I have oily and sensitive skin and this hasn't left my skin irritated like other brands