BY NEUTROGENA #22 in Acne Treatments

Benefits:

Get clear, smooth skin without dryness or irritation.

Our Neutrogena Rapid Clear® Treatment Pads clear breakouts fast and help prevent emerging breakouts before they become visible. These pads help get rid of acne fast by reducing pimple size, swelling and redness and reduce breakouts in just 8 hours.

These soft, oil-free acne pads contain MicroClear® Technology, a scientifically-proven technology shown to dissolve oil and help boost delivery of acne-fighting medicine, salicylic acid to the source of breakouts.

• Oil-free
  • Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)
  • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:

• Cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily

Active ingredient:-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne Treatment).

Inactive ingredients:-

Water, Alcohol Denat., Butylene Glycol, PPG-5-ceteth-20, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Sodium Citrate, Cocamidopropyl PG-dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Fragrance, Peg/ppg-20/6 Dimethicone, Sodium Hydroxide, Benzalkonium Chloride, Cetyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA.

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
Flammable – Keep away from fire or flame.
When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. if eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.

Directions

cleanse skin thoroughly before applying this product cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day

Other information :
Store at room temperature.Sunburn Alert: This product contains an alpha hydroxyl acid (AHA) that may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun and particularly the possibility of sunburn. Use a sunscreen, wear protective clothing and limit sun exposure while using this product and for a week afterwards.

• Will this product help reduce acne marks?7 Answers
  • How good does this product work? I have been looking for ...1 Answers
  • I've recently bought this and I was wondering after you a...1 Answers
A. M.
Cleveland
Neutrogena® Oil-Free Acne Stress Control® Power-Clear Scrub has been with me through it all growing up but as I grew into adulthood my skin changed and I no longer needed such a strong product. The Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Treatment Pads are great because 1) it’s easy, no longer splashing in sink lol 2) it’s consistent. The treatment gets the dirt that accrues on your face throughout the day and readies it for the next day. If you’re looking to rid of blackheads, you’re going to want to try for something stronger because this product works best on surface blemishes. A plus, is that they are portable and on the go. So on hot days, I take the pads with me to keep my face fresh throughout the day. You can find them almost anywhere like CVS, Target or any other drugstore. It’s just a great convenience for all.
Devyn O.
I love this product from Neutrogena! This is by far one of my favorite face cleaning products. This has definitely changed my life, I used to break out a lot and this pads have definitely helped me so much to get ride of dark spots and prevent breakouts. Would definitely recommend this!!
Whitney E.
Midland
I used to work in a hospital wearing a surgical mask while making IVs. My face was breaking out really really bad. My skin is also really oily so that was also not helping. I started using these once in the morning and once after work. And it kept my acne under control. When I stress out I have more breakouts so this stuff is always in my bathroom ready to go
Kouryn S.
Pennsylvania
I used to use these a long time ago, and began using them again. After excessively exfoliating my skin, I went to a more gentle skincare routine. With that being said, I hated how my skin felt without exfoliating. The salicylic acid removes dirt and smooths our my skin to feel like a fresher face. Use only a couple times a week!
Keiko P.
N Billerica, MA
This product was horrible! Irritated my skin a lot and made it feel like it was sun burnt. I would not recommend this. This was my first (and last) time using this product. I got it from Target which I expect to have a certain amount of standards for their products. Either way, this product was horrible, do not buy it
Dominique F.
lemoore
These are great for when ms.DOT makes her monthly appearance. These are a great inexpensive alternative for spot treatments. I personally have dry and sensitive skin so I can’t lather my whole face I only apply where I need and that’s key! But I do notice a visible change in my acne’s appearance.
Anna P.
Boston, MA
What I like about this product is that it’s super easy to use, especially if you’re in a rush, and it feels like it’s working. The problem I had was that it’s just a little too strong for the sensitive skin on my face. I often felt like my skin got dryer after using these pads a few times.
Michaela H.
Lawrenceville
I use this on my face about twice a day and it’s good for removing makeup. My only issue is probably the salicylic acid that is with it, I don’t know if it’s because my skin is often sensitive or maybe it’s just not supposed to be used on my skin at all but it often burns lightly.
Ali W.
University Cy, MO
I like to use these after the shower and before bed. The smell is very potent. This likely works for drying the occasionally pimple. I’m in my twenties and often struggle with acne and these have not done the job for those cystic Zits or blackheads. I think this works if acne is not an on going issue however not if it’s a constant battle. I do like the pads though bc it’s easy and quick to use and throw away without the mess of washing anything off.
Lisa M.
Eau Claire, WI
I have been struggling to find an effective acne product that contains salicylic acid.  The brand I was using prior to trying these was over $40 for a container.  They ended up changing the pad type and I decided I was out.  I can't say enough good things about Neutrogena Rapid Clear Treatment Pads!  They don't smell awful, they are effective, they have textured pads and they are a great price point.  Just in the couple days that I have used them, my skin has cleared up significantly!  Now I just need to try their face wash!
Kelsey K.
Bonney Lake, WA
Will this product help reduce acne marks?
Tiffany A.
How well do these work?
Cori W.
Marietta, OH
Is it safe for sensitive skin? My face is all the over the map as well, like dry on my cheeks and neutral on my nose and forehead.
Jenny R.
Has anybody used this for helping with white heads (may be called milia) or black heads? Did it make your skin dry out? Did it clear up the acne? It seems like I've tried everything except this.
Emily D.
Athens, GA
Do these work well on breakouts and clogged pores? Looking for something new to try...

back