BY NEUTROGENA

Rapid Clear Treatment Pads clear breakouts fast and help prevent emerging breakouts before they become visible. The soft, textured pads contain a powerful antiacne ingredient with MicroClear, a proprietary technology that cuts through oil and waxy plugs. The acnefighting medicine penetrates quickly and deeply into pores to dissolve dirt and oil. The formula cleans deep into pores to give you clear, smooth skin without dryness or irritation. Can also be used to remove makeup. A product you can trust, these pads have been clinically proven to reduce pimple size, swelling, and redness in 8 hours. see more...

• I have used the RapidClear face wash & I love it. I just noticed ...1 Answers
  • Is it safe for sensitive skin? My face is all the over the map as...4 Answers
  • Do these work well on breakouts and clogged pores? Looking for so...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Amanda G.
Warwick, RI
These pads are really convenient. I use them to treat my face morning and night. They have kept my skin significantly clearer than facewash alone. Only downside is that it leaves your face very wet after so be prepared to let your face air dry or pat it dry.
Monica D.
I just began using these a few days ago but I am seeing great results. I am starting off using 2 daily but will soon be moving down to only once a day. They are very drying but great for drying out my acne and break outs. These also seem to help drastically with the amount of oil on my face.
Rachel B.
Mobile, AL
I love these pads! So easy to use, especially after a workout when I don't have time to wash my face. It helps me to keep from getting sweat bumps. I buy these all the time - great value! I recommend these to anyone who works out regularly and has a hard time remembering to wash their face!
Chantel P.
Bought these last night to stop a break out and when I woke up I went from having ten pimples to only three. I'm completely satisfied. Not to mention they did not smell strong, dry out my face or even scratch my face.
Michelle H.
These are my go to when I'm being a little bit lazier than normal. If I'm not wanting to do my full routine, I'll wash my face. Dry it, and rub these over my acne/problem areas. They work great!
olivia c.
These work very very well, as long as you make sure to wash you face before using them. The first time you use them they burn, but it isn’t unbearable. Your skin eventually gets used to it. They aren’t to pricey and they definitely work, and work fast.
Leeanna L.
Spanaway, WA
I like to use this as a toner when I'm having some breakouts and it's amazing had the perfect amount of exfoliation. Leaves a little weird tight feeling on my skin but that's just the product working. I only use it at night after I cleanse my face
Yilian V.
Using these little pads are the best way to clean your face and prevent acne. I have been using them since I was in high school. They prevent me from breaking out. It's great, very affordable and easy to use.
Tiffani B.
Rayville, LA
On days when I am feeling exceptionally greasy, shiny and just gross- these are my go too. They aren't as harsh as similar products, and don't leave my not-sensitive at all skin dried out or bright tomato red.
Taylor C.
Great acne treatment pads. Very easy to use, I swipe one right before bed. Sometimes can be a little harsh so don't use every day. Price is great and definitely meets expectations. Will buy again.
Cori W.
Marietta, OH
Is it safe for sensitive skin? My face is all the over the map as well, like dry on my cheeks and neutral on my nose and forehead.
Emily D.
Athens, GA
Do these work well on breakouts and clogged pores? Looking for something new to try...
Ciana Y.
Hilo, HI
I have used the RapidClear face wash & I love it. I just noticed that if I used it twice a day, some spots would become dry. Would using these pads in addition to the face wash dry out my skin as well? (My skin is normal-oily).
Sue V.
How effective are these in the long run?
Angel S.
Do these kinds of medicated pads work better than regular bottles? Is it more sanitary because you use it once and toss it rather than using your fingers, which might have bacteria? Thanks