BY NEUTROGENA

Rapid Clear Treatment Pads clear breakouts fast and help prevent emerging breakouts before they become visible. The soft, textured pads contain a powerful antiacne ingredient with MicroClear, a proprietary technology that cuts through oil and waxy plugs. The acnefighting medicine penetrates quickly and deeply into pores to dissolve dirt and oil. The formula cleans deep into pores to give you clear, smooth skin without dryness or irritation. Can also be used to remove makeup. A product you can trust, these pads have been clinically proven to reduce pimple size, swelling, and redness in 8 hours. see more...

• I have used the RapidClear face wash & I love it. I just noticed th...1 Answers
  • Is it safe for sensitive skin? My face is all the over the map as w...4 Answers
  • Do these work well on breakouts and clogged pores? Looking for some...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily K.
Emily K.
Louisville, KY
It feels clean, but is really not good for your skin whatsoever! It dried the hell out of my face (combination skin) and actually triggered countless breakouts. Not sure why my teenage self didn't realize it sooner... but as soon as I stopped using these and invested in better products (namely Ole Henriksen & Shiseido & Make Up Forever), all my face problems went away and that beautiful glow and clean feel is mine to keep. As much as I want to love these seemingly quick and easy cleaning pads.. they're just no good. You're much better off using nothing at all or actually learning how to properly treat and take care of your skin.
Lily R.
Lily R.
DO NOT POP YOUR PIMPLE! REACH FOR THIS INSTEAD!
I bought this to make any pimples or breakouts clear up fast because I have a TERRIBLE habit of picking at pimples. This reduces swelling and seriously speeds up the healing process so the pimple will go away before you feel the need to pick it. I pair this with the rapid clear on the spot cream and it's my holy grail duo. Keep away from eyes because it can burn. I cut the pads in half to get more use out of one pack.
Michelle L.
Michelle L.
Newport, OR
Have been using this product for over a year now. Neutrogena Rapid Clear Treatment Pads work quickly to target future and currently problem areas and correct them for clear, vibrant skin. When I first started using them, was a little harsh on my skin; I just use half a pad now and works perfectly. I shall continue to use, and receive compliments from my friends and co-workers regarding how great my skin looks.
Aisleigh R.
Aisleigh R.
Little Falls, NJ
Not the best, but it's better than nothing. Personally, I have to be careful not to use it more than a few days in a row or my skin will be irritated. If you have health insurance, you'd be better off going to a dermatologist for acne. This really didn't help me very much though. I'm only giving it three stars because it stopped my breakout from getting worse, but it didn't help to make it better.
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
I have oily, very acne-prone skin. This clears up acne SO fast! I can have a breakout, use this that night, and the breakout is either mostly cleared or completely cleared the next day. It's so fast-acting and effective! I like to use this as a toner or in place of cleansing my face, after a workout, after cleansing, or like I said, when I'm breaking out. OBSESSED.
Venus M.
Venus M.
These pads smell absolutely wonderful. Although, despite the good smell, the product itself doesn't necessarily make me as happy. This product literally removes all sorts of moisture from your skin and leaves your skin extremely dry. If you are going to be using this product I do recommend you use some type of moisturizer in order to maintain moisture on your skin
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Lincoln, NE
Review for: Neutrogena Rapid Clear Treatment Pads, 60 Count
Not a big fan of this product. I like Neutrogena products usually when it comes to skin care. I am very fond of their make-up removing wipes. However, These treatment pads are more of a gimmick and do close to nothing for any breakouts of issues that I am having. They also dry out my skin. I would maybe give this product a try if you were oily/combination.
Holli A.
Holli A.
Kalamazoo, MI
This product is great for overnight visits outside the home, it definitely wakes up your skin and removes all of the oil.
Unfortunately, it also is very harsh on the skin. It usually dries mine out so much that I have to use a moisturizer right after I get done with the treatment.
Might buy again, but not for every day use.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Jacksonville, FL
I use these if I've had a late night at the office and don't have the energy to wash my face before bed. These allow me to take care of my skin no matter what my energy level is! I also use them on hot days as a makeup recover around my eyes, if the weather is humid and my mascara doesn't want to cooperate!
Caitlin E.
Caitlin E.
I used these pads in high school after softball practice to get the oil and dirt out of my pores. However I never really saw a change in my acne when using them and my skin is sensitive so the material kind of scratched my cheeks and forehead. I'm not saying it is a bad product, it just wasn't meant for me.
Cori W.
Cori W.
Marietta, OH
Is it safe for sensitive skin? My face is all the over the map as well, like dry on my cheeks and neutral on my nose and forehead.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Athens, GA
Do these work well on breakouts and clogged pores? Looking for something new to try...
Angel S.
Angel S.
Do these kinds of medicated pads work better than regular bottles? Is it more sanitary because you use it once and toss it rather than using your fingers, which might have bacteria? Thanks
Amneris D.
Amneris D.
Voorhees, NJ
How well does this work on treating and preventing breakouts? Does it help at all with oily skin? Looking for an effective product for both issues.
Ciana Y.
Ciana Y.
Hilo, HI
I have used the RapidClear face wash & I love it. I just noticed that if I used it twice a day, some spots would become dry. Would using these pads in addition to the face wash dry out my skin as well? (My skin is normal-oily).