BY NEUTROGENA

Rapid Clear Treatment Pads clear breakouts fast and help prevent emerging breakouts before they become visible. The soft, textured pads contain a powerful antiacne ingredient with MicroClear, a proprietary technology that cuts through oil and waxy plugs. The acnefighting medicine penetrates quickly and deeply into pores to dissolve dirt and oil. The formula cleans deep into pores to give you clear, smooth skin without dryness or irritation. Can also be used to remove makeup. A product you can trust, these pads have been clinically proven to reduce pimple size, swelling, and redness in 8 hours. see more...

• I have used the RapidClear face wash & I love it. I just noticed ...1 Answers
  • Is it safe for sensitive skin? My face is all the over the map as...4 Answers
  • Do these work well on breakouts and clogged pores? Looking for so...2 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily K.
Emily K.
Louisville, KY
It feels clean, but is really not good for your skin whatsoever! It dried the hell out of my face (combination skin) and actually triggered countless breakouts. Not sure why my teenage self didn't realize it sooner... but as soon as I stopped using these and invested in better products (namely Ole Henriksen & Shiseido & Make Up Forever), all my face problems went away and that beautiful glow and clean feel is mine to keep. As much as I want to love these seemingly quick and easy cleaning pads.. they're just no good. You're much better off using nothing at all or actually learning how to properly treat and take care of your skin.
Venus M.
Venus M.
These pads smell absolutely wonderful. Although, despite the good smell, the product itself doesn't necessarily make me as happy. This product literally removes all sorts of moisture from your skin and leaves your skin extremely dry. If you are going to be using this product I do recommend you use some type of moisturizer in order to maintain moisture on your skin
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Lincoln, NE
Not a big fan of this product. I like Neutrogena products usually when it comes to skin care. I am very fond of their make-up removing wipes. However, These treatment pads are more of a gimmick and do close to nothing for any breakouts of issues that I am having. They also dry out my skin. I would maybe give this product a try if you were oily/combination.
Lisa P.
Lisa P.
Jacksonville, FL
I use these if I've had a late night at the office and don't have the energy to wash my face before bed. These allow me to take care of my skin no matter what my energy level is! I also use them on hot days as a makeup recover around my eyes, if the weather is humid and my mascara doesn't want to cooperate!
hunter w.
hunter w.
These pads are a great way to easily add an acne treatment to your daily routine. I typically use them at night before bed because they can sting a little at times. It's not too strong so I don't think it makes the product bad. I have been a longtime user of this product and plan to continue using it.
Alexis N.
Alexis N.
The entire Neutrogena Rapid Clear Treatments have been an incredible savior for me. I started to get acne in my mid-twenties and nothing seemed to cure it, but this product line. Better yet it isn't lying when it says "rapid clear" my acne was clearing up over night and gone within a week.
Kaycee C.
Kaycee C.
Blackfoot, ID
These are very useful for teenagers. I feel like for the few of use that are older this can be a little bit harsh for aging skin. I am 25 and at the point where antiaging is very important to me so I no longer use this product but for teens who need a deeper clean give this a shot.
Carolina A.
Carolina A.
Lake elsinore, CA
I used this product a couple of times when I beraly started using make up . I like that it left my face smooth and the only problem was that it had a smell .I bought mine at target someone had recommended it to me . I really liked the product bt it would leave me greedy afterwards.
Jamie H.
Jamie H.
Virginia Beach, VA
I hate to admit that at 50 something I still have to worry about occasional acne, but I do. These Nutrogena Rapid Clear pads work very well at clearing up the spots, controlling the oil without drying my skin out too much. They don't leave your face feeling sticky or dry and flaky.
april g.
april g.
Blythe, CA
This stuff really works whenever I'm trying to get some stubborn acne or my face is there any extra oily I usually just grab one of these pants and wipe it all over my face and I know it won't break out and if I already have a zit it dries it out and makes it disappear
Cori W.
Cori W.
Marietta, OH
Is it safe for sensitive skin? My face is all the over the map as well, like dry on my cheeks and neutral on my nose and forehead.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Athens, GA
Do these work well on breakouts and clogged pores? Looking for something new to try...
Ciana Y.
Ciana Y.
Hilo, HI
I have used the RapidClear face wash & I love it. I just noticed that if I used it twice a day, some spots would become dry. Would using these pads in addition to the face wash dry out my skin as well? (My skin is normal-oily).
Angel S.
Angel S.
Do these kinds of medicated pads work better than regular bottles? Is it more sanitary because you use it once and toss it rather than using your fingers, which might have bacteria? Thanks
Sue V.
Sue V.
How effective are these in the long run?