BY NEUTROGENA #16 in Acne Treatments

Benefits :

This stubborn acne treatment gel is clinically proven to rapidly reduce size and redness of stubborn acne in just 2 hours. It’s formulated with maximum strength Benzoyl Peroxide acne medicine, which is recommended most by dermatologists for clearer skin, without a prescription.

Also, try Neutrogena Rapid Clear® Stubborn Acne Cleanser for daily acne-fighting.

• 10% Benzoyl Peroxide acne treatment
  • Continuous improvement throughout the day

How To Use:-

• Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
  • Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.

Active ingredient :-

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) (Acne Medication).

Inactive ingredients :-

Water, Carbomer Homopolymer Type B, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Benzyl Alcohol, Disodium Edta, Laureth-4, Citric Acid, Sodium Hydroxide.

Purpose

Acne Medication

Use
For the treatment of acne.

Warnings:

For external use only.
When using this product
Skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Do not use if you
Have very sensitive skin.
Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide.
When using this product
Avoid unnecessary sun exposure and use a sunscreen.
Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth.
Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product.
Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
Irritation becomes severe.

Directions
Clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
Cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.

Other information :
Protect from Excessive Heat (40°C/104°F)

Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
I was skeptic at first and it has been sitting on my bathroom shelf for a few weeks bec my mom also uses it. Well I had these 2 spots that I haven't been healing and keep getting irritated on my chin. I am pregnant so I get the pregnancy chin acne from time to time. Well this time these were beyond stubborn. Yesterday I decided to stop everything else except for the Neutrogena deep clean facial cleanser and decided to give this spot gel for stubborn acne a chance. I am very happy to say that the redness has subsided and it is actually clearing it up. I put some on yesterday morning and it is not something that you can apply and then use makeup. You have to apply it and be at home bec it is something that you leave on and it has a white paste look but I washed my face last night again and placed it on my chin again. This morning the soreness and redness was gone. So I have cleaned my face this morning again and reapplied it for today and I am hoping by tomorrow it will be completely gone. The results are actually awesome and I am really happy that this is working. I was running out of options and I hate having to use products that don't work at all. This one does though and I recommend it to anyone who has acne spots that just won't heal or get better. This will solve your issue or atleast should.
Karlee D.
Ralston , NE
This is an okay product. It claims that it makes acne go away in 12 hours and you’re supposed to apply it 2x or as often as possible a day. It’s hard to apply constantly because it leaves a white paste on your face even if you rub it into your skin, so you can’t go anywhere with it because there are white marks on your face. It did clean some of my acne but not all of it.
Lauren N.
XENIA, OH
This stuff works, but boy is it strong! It is rapid yes. I use it when i really.want something to go away fast, but i try to uae it infrequently/minimally because it makes my skin red and inflamed and a bit itchy the next day after using. Also, if i accidentally get it where there are no breakouts the skin around it can get itchy sore too the morning after. I think it's great but i would make sure to put it only right on top of the blemishes and to use somw sort of gentle soothing moisturizer afterwards to minimize sensitivity. Also, don't use this every single night. This is more for mo ster zits and not itty bitty blemishes or whiteheads.
Wanda L.
Hope Mills, NC
I am way past puberty but once in a great while I will get a stubborn zit and it drives me crazy. My daughter told me about this product and I read umpteen reviews on Influenster and purchased a tube of this “liquid gold.” This goes to work and does its thing. In 3 days my zit banished. I am one happy camper. Very affordable product. I would definitely recommend.
Kasey H.
USA
I absolutely love this product. My mom first bought it for me on amazon and I fell in love with it. You don’t need a lot of product all you need is a little bit and you put it on your pimples. Sometimes I wake up with a huge zit and I’ll put the cream on there and it’ll be small in 2 hours. Also it takes the redness around the pimples away. Would definitely recommend.
Maha I.
Apex, NC
This, combined with my Burt’s Bees skincare routine, is what rapidly and effectively clears up large acne breakouts. It’s a little too drying to use on a swath of skin, but I apply a generous amount to individual pimples before bed, and by morning they’ve dried out, lost the angry red color, and de-swelled. I also apply it in the morning as needed, however be careful with that because it can dry down white and noticeable in large amounts (which doesn’t matter at night but caused one embarrassing moment during school). It’s not all natural like B.B. by any means, but this is so effective and the large bottle has lasted around a year and is nowhere even near halfway done, despite daily, generous use. I recommend it to my friends, and already got my brother using it. It lasts so long, you definitely get bang for your buck.
Megan C.
I’ve tried to love this product on multiple occasions, but my face doesn’t seem to agree with this product. You can find your local Neutrogena products at any nearby pharmacy, so the accessibility part is great! But the product itself needs to change its formula! After using this product, I’ve noticed my acne hasn’t change but increases in numbers! Also, I tend to dry out more and begin to peel.
Katie R.
White Bear Lk, MN
This stuff is super effective at calming down angry red blemishes. I like to put this on at night, and then wash it off in the morning. The next day, my spots are smaller and less red. They'll be completely gone in just a couple uses. However, be warned: this will bleach almost anything it touches, so invest in some benzoyl peroxide resistant pillowcases if you have this.
Neslie D.
I really like this product my dermatologist recommend me this mask for my pregnancy kind of acne rash and become my favourite mask for acne... it over dry my face so if you planning to buy it you better get a really good moisturiser for your face if you can get a spf moisturiser it would be better this kind of product can leave spots or patch in your face with sun light.
Kaitlyn G.
This product worked at the beginning. But the packaging said to apply multiple times a week if not everyday. I started out every night and I began getting results. Although after a few months my face began getting red and irritated as well as peeling which continued well after I ended my use of the product. I would probably use again but spread out my uses with better moisturization to even out the damage.
Claudia V.
SAN BENITO, TX
Does this work well with acne scars?

back