BY NEUTROGENA

Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Daily Leave-on Mask - Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Daily Leave-on Mask treats & controls acne, vanishes into skin. - Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Daily Leave-on Mask see more...

Buy on Walgreens*
Christina V.
I am in my mid-twenties and started getting really bad cystic/hormonal acne in my early twenties. It's awful to deal with because as it never comes to a head, it can stay red and noticeable for ages before going away, just to make room for some new spots and bumps. The worst place I get them is along my jaw line. I bought this after doing a lot of research, and this was strongly recommended by acne sufferers due to the fact that it is a leave-on product, so you don't have to fuss with a long and time-consuming routine. It also benefits from having 2.5% benzoyl peroxide which is the strong acne fighter in this product. Since using I have noticed that I breakout MUCH less! This is amazing in itself considering I was breaking out almost constantly. I haven't noticed any over drying but I already have fairly dry skin so I always use moisturizers after the product has dried on my face. I've gotten new breakouts recently on my chin, but I think that's because I did a no-no and fell asleep with makeup on a few nights ago.

tl;dr this is one of the most effective products I have been able to find so far and I would recommend it to anyone who hasn't tried it.
Melissa D.
San Jose, CA
I've been using this everyday at night for a week now and I really like this! I honestly didn't really have high expectations for this product because I've used Mario Badescu Drying Lotion and Origins Super Spot Acne Treatment Gel before and they were meh products. I was super surprised and excited that this worked better! I get many small bumps and this made my skin so smooth and the bumps became flatter the next day. Also, I'm not sure but I think this product made my finger and hand peel. My hand has never peeled before but I suspect this product was the cause. But an easy fix is just to wash your hands afterwards. Other than that I really like this product and I totally recommend it to anyone who wants to flatten and treat acne!

Jessica S.
When it comes to my face and the products I use, I am usually super picky about them. When I started seeing the ads for thisproduct I decided to give it a shot, since Neutrogena is one of my favorite face care brands out there. So I went to my local Ulta pciked this bad boy up, and applied it every night and on the ornings. By the first week I noticed no new blemishes were showing on my face, and the ones I already had were not becoming a tremendous pimple mess. I am half through this tube and it is simply magical. I love how it is so sheer and you can wear alone or under your makeup, which either option helps clear up the acne. Overall a great product, super cheap , and amazing results!
Jana J.
This product is a GODSEND! I began using it after discovering the acne.org regimen. It can be a little harsh so you need to work your doses. Start off with a pea sized amount and work your way up to more. MAKE SURE TO AVOID THE EYE AREA!! Many times I haven't which lead to a puffy face. Also, sunblock is important, even if you discontinued use for 2 days. This will burn you, even if you have darker skin. But this made my skin feel like a dream. Slap it on, wait for it to dry, and follow up with a moisturizer and wake up with BABY SKIN.
Sabiha K.
Brooklyn, NY
I've suffered with moderate acne for most of my life and had yet to find a product which could control my breakouts but not be too harsh on the skin or leave my skin feeling sticky.
To my surprise, this product is true to its word. The product is white and applies clear on the skin. It dries quickly and leaves absolutely no stickiness.
While it did not fully eradicate my acne, it does keep my breakouts at bay with only a few tiny zits.
Bre K.
I just started using this a couple of days ago. I have noticed that it is drying out the pimples. I have a lot of cystic acne and it's hard to treat but I think it is doing a good job. I wouldn't recommend to put the lotion on spots where there are no breakouts just incase your skin is very sensitive and will dry out easy. I have sensitive skin and have not experienced any excessive drying. Overall it works.
Taylor A.
Buford, GA
I usually have extremely horrible skin and it's hard finding a mask that doesn't dry my face out or make me breakout. With this face mask I've seen a drastic change in my face, although it did leave my face a little dry afterwards a face moisturizer fixed that probelm. The scent is okay, not amazing but it smells okay. I would recommend this product to people looking for a change in their skincare routine
Shanna H.
Hamilton, AL
This is my go-to for face wash. My fiance recommended it after seeing the commercial, thinking it was worth a shot. I've used SO many skin clearing products, so I thought this would be like the rest. It wasn't. After a week, the sides of my face where I have the most difficult time clearing up were actually looking better. Now, I buy it for myself and my family. I LOVE this product.
Barbara-Raye T.
Louisville , KY
I've been using this product once or twice a week for a couple of months and love the results. I have cystic, adult acne, and I've tried everything in the book, with no luck. When using this, I can tell that I get less pimples. I still get some hormonal breakouts, but way less than I would normally. It is drying and a little rough on my sensitive skin, and causes some redness.
Jessi M.
Ames, IA
This is honestly one of my favorite products that neutrogena has, I use it daily. It take the redness away from my acne and helps clear everything up faster. The price is great considering, the bottle lasts me almost a month. So you can not go wrong there. I live by neutrogena and their products. I will say if you do enjoy the leave on mask to try the defense face lotion.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Does this dry out skin? Can you use daily?
Alejandra R.
How has your skin reacted to this if you used it twice a day, every day? Does it get really dry?
Natalia I.
This 'Leave-On' type mask is a new concept to me, so I want to know if this product is for wear throughout daily activities (work, shopping, etc.) or to be only worn for a certain amount of time as you would a regular at-home mask?
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
Anyone else have a reaction to using this? My face broke out in hives after one use!
Kyleranne T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Do you still use moisturizer after using this?