BY NEUTROGENA

Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Daily Leave-on Mask - Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Daily Leave-on Mask treats & controls acne, vanishes into skin. - Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Daily Leave-on Mask see more...

Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Daily Leave-on Mask
  • "I've been using this product once or twice a week for a couple of months and love the results. I have cystic, adult acne, and I've tried everything in the book, with no luck. When using this, I can tell that I get less pimples. I still get some hormonal breakouts, but way less than I would normally. It is drying and a little rough on my sensitive skin, and causes some redness. " in 21 reviews
This products works very well, either as a spot treatment or all over the face. It has a low 3.5% benzoyl peroxide content, so it's gentle yet effective. It cuts down the frequency, amount, severity and healing time of my blemishes. No strong or offensive scent. It blends in nicely and quickly with no white-cast or sticky/tacky or overly dry feeling. I do like to always follow up with a hydrating mist once it's fully absorbed.

My personal favorite way of using it is after my 2% BHA solution pads, so all the "gunk" in my pores is loosened up before I go in and kill the bacteria with the oxygen from the BP product. (Keep in mind I've used both BHA and BP consistently over past 20+ years, so my skin is acclimated to them and I get no adverse reaction or irritation.)

Would highly recommend! Just please always wear spf! Another thing also to keep in mind - if you apply any antioxidant after BP it will essentially cancel out the BP. However, BP works fairly quickly, so I just wait about 5-10 minutes before applying antioxidants. Also, this can possibly bleach darker fabrics or darker hair, so just be aware of that. I've used BP for nearly 20 years though myself and never had this issue personally, I've just heard that that can happen so wanted to mention it.
Vanessa J.
This is by far one of the best products for my acne prone skin. The packaging is great & you have control of how much product you use. I have been on the hunt for this since I ran out in December. I couldn’t find it in stores & my skin freaked out since I wasn’t using this anymore. I recently found it at a local CVS and bought whatever they had on the shelf because this stuff is a lifesaver for acne. I apply it two times a day & it can be drying. I make sure to moisturize really good when using. I just started applying it and I notice my acne is slowing going away. Please never discontinue this Neutrogena!!
Jennifer V.
Merced
So far it's been going great. It's been a little over a month since I've started using it and my face is slowly but surely clearing up. I don't get big acne anymore and I only have very tiny pimples. Warning: If this product gets on your clothes, it may bleach it! I wear a run down shirt and white cloth when I wash my face now because of that. Aside from that I think it's great. There hasn't been another product that has been able to clear up my skin this well.
Tia S.
los angeles, ca
The mask does exactly what is says....it will rapidly clear up stubborn acne overnight. But it also leaves your skin very dry. You really have to moisturize in the morning because it seems to make any wrinkles and fine lines stand out, due to the moisture being sucked from your face. But if you have a stubborn bump that needs to leave ASAP, this will do the trick.
Jordana U.
Houston
This product I had to buy it twice because it’s that good. The first time I bought it at Walmart and the second time I bought it at H-E-B. I don’t use the mask though I use the cleansing one where you just put it and then take it off with water! It’s so easy to apply and it work on me! I started seeing results in one week and even other people notice my decrease amount of acne! This is so far the only product that has worked for me.
Iam A.
lawrenceville, GA
I had really bad acne but Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser help clear it and it works for all skin types because I have oily skin it does amazing things for may face and I use the Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Spot Gel both those things help me out especially when a pimple decides to come to my face unexpectedly.
Myriam B.
Anderson, SC
This stuff work like magic ! usually get some stubborn pimples here and there and they suck ! This stuff dries them out quick . The only thing you would have to be careful of is putting too much or putting it where you don’t need it because it will dry out your skin .. but moisturize daily and it should be all good !!!!
Trè R.
Fairburn
The Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Daily Leave - On Mask was something that I used twice a week (Monday- Friday mostly) for a more deeper clean this did a really good job taking the oil out my skin but sometimes left me skin very dry depending on what other Neutrogena product I paired with it.
Kimberly L.
Wolcott
I’ve always had trouble with acne. As a preteen I was prescribed Epiduo and while it did work it also was extremely expensive. On a whim I tried this daily leave on mask and I’ve been acne free ever since! It provides a drying effect that is especially helpful if you have oily skin
Ashlie L.
Fort Worth
Working in a hot, greasy kitchen means sometimes...I get some acne. And by sometimes, I mean most times. This stuff has really helped control my break outs! It is a little drying but I don't mind it, I heavily moisturizer anyway so I do suggest you do so as well when using this.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Does this dry out skin? Can you use daily?
Alejandra R.
How has your skin reacted to this if you used it twice a day, every day? Does it get really dry?
Natalia I.
This 'Leave-On' type mask is a new concept to me, so I want to know if this product is for wear throughout daily activities (work, shopping, etc.) or to be only worn for a certain amount of time as you would a regular at-home mask?
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
Anyone else have a reaction to using this? My face broke out in hives after one use!
Kyleranne T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Do you still use moisturizer after using this?

back