BY NEUTROGENA

Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Daily Leave-on Mask - Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Daily Leave-on Mask treats & controls acne, vanishes into skin. - Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Daily Leave-on Mask see more...

Tia S.
Durham, NC
The mask does exactly what is says....it will rapidly clear up stubborn acne overnight. But it also leaves your skin very dry. You really have to moisturize in the morning because it seems to make any wrinkles and fine lines stand out, due to the moisture being sucked from your face. But if you have a stubborn bump that needs to leave ASAP, this will do the trick.
alisonsperger S.
Hickory, NC
Best facial mask ever! I had been looking for a product for so long and this one finally did the job! Price is very reasonable, less than $10 whereas some facial masks/cleansers can get pretty pricey. My skin became much softer and acne started to go away! Will continue to purchase!
Mikayla J.
Brookfield
I just recently used this product and it gave me a sort of allergic reaction or chemical burn that left my face bright red, puffy and very itchy for a few days. I’ve used many similar acne treatments and this type of reaction never occurred before.
Alexandra B.
It burns so good. I use this cleanser as a leave on mask when I'm really breaking out (mostly in the summer) the burn is real but very satisfying. The wash off takes some time but I enjoy the thickness of the mask in processing so I don't mind.
Alex E.
Eastlake, OH
This is a good mask. I wash my face thoroughly and then put this on my face. Sometimes if I don’t want a mask, I use this as a spot treatment. When I use the mask, my face feels all tingly and I like that feeling cause I know that it’s working.
Keliana K.
louisville kentucky
This is my go to acne killer! I can literally put this on my acne at night and wake up and it’s smaller! The more you use this product the more it works and makes them disappear! I love it!!! I definitely recommend this to people that want a quick easy way to get rid of acne!
grace p.
raleigh
this product is really nice and relaxing. I can see a difference in my face the next day. It gets rid of my acne and makes my face really clear. sometimes it stings but it’s all worth it to have nice clear face.
Hailee L.
Genoa City, WI
I love this product! It clears my skin, acne and acne scars in days. It definitely met my expectations and I highly recommend this product to anyone with acne or acne scars. I bought this product at Walmart and I would definitely buy it again.
Emma R.
Vienna
I like this product a decent amount. I use it more as a mask than a cleanser. It goes on and makes your skin feel cool. I don’t know if it actually helped because I haven’t used it often enough to see change.
Jacki O.
Newport News, VA
This is the product that honestly changed my skin. I have a super oily t zone and because of the oil amount, there is quite a lot of acne that tends to pop up. However, within 48 hours of using this product twice a day, my acne has dried up and almost completely disappeared. This is a great affordable option.
Cassie M.
Parker, CO
Does this dry out skin? Can you use daily?
Alejandra R.
How has your skin reacted to this if you used it twice a day, every day? Does it get really dry?
Natalia I.
This 'Leave-On' type mask is a new concept to me, so I want to know if this product is for wear throughout daily activities (work, shopping, etc.) or to be only worn for a certain amount of time as you would a regular at-home mask?
Abby W.
Unionville, MI
Anyone else have a reaction to using this? My face broke out in hives after one use!
Kyleranne T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Do you still use moisturizer after using this?