BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

This acne cleanser is clinically proven to rapidly reduce the size and redness of stubborn acne in just 1 day.

It’s formulated with maximum strength Benzoyl Peroxide, the acne medicine dermatologists recommend most for clearer, healthy-looking skin, without a prescription.

• 10% Benzoyl Peroxide acne treatment
  • Use daily to reveal clearer skin

HOw To Use :

• Wet face. Gently massage all over face, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry
  • If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.

Active ingredient:-

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) (Acne Medication)

Inactive ingredients:-

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Steareth-2, Zinc Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Laureth-4, Disodium Edta, Bht, Menthol

Purpose

Acne Medication

Uses For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. Do not use if you Have very sensitive skin if eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide When using this product Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration Stop use and ask a doctor if Irritation becomes severe Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions: Wet face. Gently massage all over face, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day if going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.

Other information: Store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F – 77°F)

• Would you recommend this for clearing up acne??2 Answers
  • I have tried many products for my fave acne and although ...1 Answers
  • Does this work? Does it really dry out your skin?2 Answers
Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser
  • "Loveeeeeeeeeee this. Gets rid of all dirt, oil and make up on the skin without drying out your face. I have very very dry and sensitive skin and I do not have any problems with this product " in 165 reviews
Kelli B.
Conway, AR
After searching for quite some time, I finally found a product that can control mildly oily skin and help to shrink enlarged pores. This wash makes your face feel smooth, clean, and refreshed. I have used it twice a day for the last two weeks and am seeing noticeable results.  I have very oily skin to the point where my glasses start slipping off my face after wearing them for a few hours. I use this product in the shower, getting it all over my face and even behind and inside my ears. Afterwards all the oil is gone and my skin feels great. If you have oily and shiny skin, this stuff works great for that.
Elizabeth K.
I don’t give 5 stars often, but this product is sooo good! I like that it already has benzoyl peroxide in it. I liked it because it was not too drying either, for the parts of my face that are more acne prone. However, the first few times you use it, it can sting a little. My recommendation what worked for me, was to only use it at night, so that way my face was not stinging throughout the day, if I were to use it in the morning.
Brianna D.
Great Mills
Has helped my acne clear up SO much! I tried this cleanser because my acne can be very tough to deal with, and this claims that it rids stubborn acne. Well that claim is SO right! I tried to go without this once when I couldn’t find it in the store and used another cleanser, but found myself searching all over for it the next day! If salyicilic acid hasn’t helped your breakouts, this is for you. Amazing drugstore cleanser.
🌺 K.
I have been searching for a product that will help keep my face look relatively alright and keep those pesky blemishes at bay. I’ve tried numerous cleansers, which none really worked for me until I found this one. With continued use, it keeps th m at bay, it doesn’t irritate my skin, doesn’t bleach out my clothes- thank heavens- , isn’t too overall drying to my skin, and I feel like I does take the redness down a notch from the inflamed spots. However when the instructions says to wear sunskin when going out in the hot bright sun, they aren’t kidding as I was just outside in 90 weather for 5-10 minutes, I came back in with a flushed red face, which thankfully I didn’t burn, tan, or peel from it. This product may not be for everyone or work for on everyone as we are all different, but I do believe I can’t tell a difference from using this product.
Sayde F.
I use to use this all the time and felt so refreshed and tingly clean thinking I was helping my skin. I loved it but then the day came my dermatologist asked me what i used and she told me how it was harming me more then it was helping..but this could just be my issue not everyone's. It can dry out your skin which I didn't realize but it leaves you feel very clean just don't leave it on for long! You will regret it
Jessica H.
This is one of my favorite cleansers! I use it two days out of the week. I decided to give this a try after doing some research on what could help with my hyper pigmentation. This product has the highest precent of benzoyl peroxide with out a prescription, which according to some research can help with hyper pigmentation. After using this product I can honestly say that it in fact does most of the spots I have faded away! It also does help with acne as well! It dries up your acne in only a couple of days! I usually wet my face with warm water to open my pores, and then massage the product into my skin. The longer you have the product on the more you'll feel the "tingling", it can also leave your face a bit red and sensitive but I usually just followed up with my toner and moisturizer! It also has a pleasant smell to it or at least in my opinion it does.
Aneesha V.
Boston, MA
made a huge difference with my breakouts!! I have normal to dry skin so I definitely didn’t use this everyday because it would dry it out if I did but I used this 2-3 a week especially after a day of heavy makeup (first going in with makeup remover) and I usually opted to use it in the shower. It has a cooling feel after you rinse it off and is a creamy consistency. It has 10% benzoyl peroxide so that definitely helped clear my face.
Regina E.
I would 1000% recommend this product to anyone who is struggling with acne. Recently I have been breaking out around my mouth and nose area, and I take this product and spot wash my face. I only concentrate it on the areas I’m breaking out it or tend to break out it. I would only use it once a day or every other day as it is very concentrated and you don’t want to dry out your skin.
Bella Z.
Acworth, GA
Initially, I was a big fan of this product. I was using Cetaphil basic cleanser and wanted a change so I decided to try this. It made my skin feel extremely clean, moisturized, and exfoliated. After a few days of use, though, my skin became irritated by the cleanser and was breaking out far more than usual. I have sensitive skin so this was not the product for me.
Kaija M.
new york
GREAT for stubborn breakouts. I had a bad breakout on my forehead that resulted in red, sore bumps. Within the first night that I used this I saw a noticeable difference in the size of my pimples. By the second day the redness significantly decreased. I will say that it is strong in that it does dry out the skin. My face is sensitive and it caused a bit of redness on my cheeks, most likely due to the length of time I kept it on. I tried applying it only to my trouble spots for no more than 2 minutes, and that seemed to solve the problem. It has a fresh scent to it and is reasonably priced. I only use this for severe breakouts, it is too harsh to use as an everyday cleanser.
Katelyn H.
Did this help you clear acne?
Paula C.
Brasilia
Does anyone else get real dry skin after using this?
Lisa P.
Is this product good for teen acne ?
Gabrielis A.
Does it dry out your skin?
Jennifer S.
Sparta, MO
How many times a day do you use this product?

back