Skin CareFacial SkincareFacial CleansersNeutrogena
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser

Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser

Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser

Is this product good for acne?
Is this productworkbetter then otherproducts?
Start your review of Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...up on the skin without drying out your face. I have very very dry and sensitive skin and I do not have any problems with this product in reviews
Jannet R.
seattle
Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser uploaded by Jannet R.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
This cream cleanser with 10% Benzyl peroxide has worked wonders on my back acne and is pretty affordable. All the acne that I’ve had for years is gone and now I just have acne marks to take care of, it’s amazing. I leave it on in the shower for 3-5 minutes and then rinse it off and also do the same for my underarms to prevent body odors, which it works great for too
Ana A.
San Antonio, TX
Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser uploaded by Ana A.
I have never had problems with acne, except when I’m about to get my period that I usually get some pimples- they are a nightmare! I got this product and I can tell is a miracle!!! I use it at night and you can see the results the next day.Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser
Daniela R.
Buffalo Gap, TX
Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser uploaded by Daniela R.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Súper buena te alluda con el acné te limpia la cara súper padre y en cómo tres dias veras los resultados
Juliana B.
Chicago
Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser uploaded by Juliana B.
O tried it for a first time a couple months ago and it was amazing for emergencies. Depending on your skin it could dry it but not a lot. Just use it for a couple nights and you’ll see the results
Grace B.
Princeton, MN
Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser uploaded by Grace B.
 this really irritated my skin making it red flaky and sore. Instead of making my acne look better it made it worse. I have extremely sensitive, acne prone skin and know that for a product to work the acne gets worse before it gets better. that was not the case with this product as after three months of using it my skin was still looking worse.
Malachi M.
Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser uploaded by Malachi M.
Purchased at: Walmart
DANGEROUS! If you have the slightest bit of sensitive skin DO NOT USE. I tried it and it gave me chemical burns! Heard great reviews on it but guess it wasn’t for me. My skin is still red, dry and flaky :( Please be careful with this!
mar H.
Rex, GA
Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser uploaded by mar H.
I did not like this product it does not foam and I do not feel that it leaves my face clean and it feels fresh with a little mint
JAX K.
Exeter, NH
Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser uploaded by JAX K.
The holy grail of affordable acne control. Met all expectations and exceeded! Neutrogena
victoria Q.
San Diego, CA
Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser uploaded by victoria Q.
This product did not really work for me. I had a pimple coming on and placed this on twice a day morning and night but It didn't really help. I did try again the next night but same results.. The redness went away but I still ended up getting a big pimple. I don't think this product was strong enough for my acne.
Yesenia D.
Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser uploaded by Yesenia D.
Purchased at: Walmart
This benzoyl peroxide acne treatment works wonders. And fast. In just 2 hours, this Spot Gel starts to reduce the size and redness of moderate and severe acne breakouts. So you can stop worrying about hard-to-fight acne and go back to doing whatever you want. It is my best ally for those big and bulging pimples, I really am in love with this product and I really recommend it! ♥️

116 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica M.
Bronx, NY
il y a 3 mois
Isabel Z. il y a 2 mois
I used it in the area where I was getting really bad mask acne and it worked really well. Just make sure you use a moisturizer afterwards so your skin won't dry as bad.
chrissy R.
O Fallon, IL
il y a un an
Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser Does this help with hormonal adult acne?
Dea P. il y a un an
I’d recommend you see a dermatologist for hormonal adult acne because you may have hormonal imbalance, so in that case either birth control or antibiotics will help. But otherwise, no, I’d recommend you salicylic acid and retionid(OTC or prescribed) they will really help.