BY NEUTROGENA

This acne cleanser is clinically proven to rapidly reduce the size and redness of stubborn acne in just 1 day.

It’s formulated with maximum strength Benzoyl Peroxide, the acne medicine dermatologists recommend most for clearer, healthy-looking skin, without a prescription.

• 10% Benzoyl Peroxide acne treatment
  • Use daily to reveal clearer skin

How To Use :

• Wet face. Gently massage all over face, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry
  • If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day
  • If going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.

Active ingredient:-

Benzoyl Peroxide (10%) (Acne Medication)

Inactive ingredients:-

Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Glycerin, Steareth-2, Zinc Lactate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Acrylates/c10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Xanthan Gum, Fragrance, Benzyl Alcohol, Laureth-4, Disodium Edta, Bht, Menthol

Purpose

Acne Medication

Uses For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only. When using this product skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time. Do not use if you Have very sensitive skin if eye contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Are sensitive to benzoyl peroxide When using this product Avoid contact with the eyes, lips and mouth Avoid contact with hair or dyed fabrics, which may be bleached by this product Skin irritation may occur, characterized by redness, burning, itching, peeling, or possibly swelling. Irritation may be reduced by using the product less frequently or in a lower concentration Stop use and ask a doctor if Irritation becomes severe Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions: Wet face. Gently massage all over face, avoiding eye area. Rinse thoroughly and pat dry Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day if going outside, apply sunscreen after using this product. If irritation or sensitivity develops, stop use of both products and ask a doctor.

Other information: Store at 20°C to 25°C (68°F – 77°F)

Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Stubborn Acne Cleanser
  • "Loveeeeeeeeeee this. Gets rid of all dirt, oil and make up on the skin without drying out your face. I have very very dry and sensitive skin and I do not have any problems with this product " in 165 reviews
Alyssa P.
Orem
I wish I could give this 100 stars! I get stubborn hormonal acne and this is the only cleanser that gets rid of it. A word of caution though, this product can MAJORLY dry out your skin so do not leave it on too long. I like to follow up with moisturizer right after use as well as use a moisturizing face mask once a week to keep my skin soft.
Alice Q.
At first, it is a bit drying, but then your skin will get used to it, and you can use it more often. It helps so much with reducing acne and oil. I have been using this for over a year, and it always helps regulate my acne. I will not change to any other face wash because this one is so great!
Rae L.
I use this everyday. It’s very effective and when in use, the face feels minty fresh. After use, my face is red but it tones down almost immediately. The price is affordable for the amount and quality of the product. To me, the product is perfect. A day or two without it breaks me out.
nida a.
This is a good acne cleanser as it contains benzoyl peroxide which helps in fighting acne causing bacteria. Moreover​, it is a medicated face wash certified by dermatologists to use for acne prone skin. I my self suffer from acne and it has helped me a lot.
Lauren A.
Product works and cleared up my acne. Feels as though there is a protective barrier from oils. It is a bit harsh so for sensitive skin use every other day or every couple days. Would recommend to those struggling with their acne.
hannah m.
This product is amazing! When you first use it it kind of burns and looks a little red but that means it’s working. It’ll go away after a while. You can even see your acne gone in just one day. A very great product
Melissa L.
Purchased at: Target
This product right here LITERALLY saved my life! Out of nowhere my skin broke out really bad on my right cheek ! I guess it was hormonal acne I’m not sure but I went to a dermatologist and the stuff they prescribed did not work. I picked this up at target because at that point your girl was desperate and I was trying so many different acne products. Let me tell you within a week I started noticing my acne was not as inflamed. Within a month my face was clear!!!!!! I still have the scarring but I’ll take that over the acne.This cleanser is amazing and I highly recommend it!
Elizabeth K.
I don’t give 5 stars often, but this product is sooo good! I like that it already has benzoyl peroxide in it. I liked it because it was not too drying either, for the parts of my face that are more acne prone. However, the first few times you use it, it can sting a little. My recommendation what worked for me, was to only use it at night, so that way my face was not stinging throughout the day, if I were to use it in the morning.
Brianna D.
Great Mills
Has helped my acne clear up SO much! I tried this cleanser because my acne can be very tough to deal with, and this claims that it rids stubborn acne. Well that claim is SO right! I tried to go without this once when I couldn’t find it in the store and used another cleanser, but found myself searching all over for it the next day! If salyicilic acid hasn’t helped your breakouts, this is for you. Amazing drugstore cleanser.
Sayde F.
I use to use this all the time and felt so refreshed and tingly clean thinking I was helping my skin. I loved it but then the day came my dermatologist asked me what i used and she told me how it was harming me more then it was helping..but this could just be my issue not everyone's. It can dry out your skin which I didn't realize but it leaves you feel very clean just don't leave it on for long! You will regret it
Katelyn H.
Did this help you clear acne?
Paula C.
Brasilia
Does anyone else get real dry skin after using this?
Lisa P.
Brooklyn Park, MN
Is this product good for teen acne ?
Jennifer S.
Sparta, MO
How many times a day do you use this product?
Gabrielis A.
Does it dry out your skin?