BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Acne Treatments

Becky E.
Shelbyville
I use this everyday it keeps me from getting acne and keeps me from getting a lot of blackheads. It is not expensive.
Hayleann H.
N Tonawanda, NY
It left my face feeling cooled and refreshed, however my skin need up looked extremely oily the very next morning.
Courtney D.
Murray, KY
Took longer than I'd like to clear up random acne but it definitely did it eventually and so I approve of it.
Heather Z.
Uniondale, IN
Doesn't work as advertised. Super expensive not impressed with this treatment at all. Don't waste your money
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
Honestly didn't really see any results with this... wouldn't purchase again. Not much product for the price
Luz S.
worcester ma
Love washing and using any neutragina products . I been using them for the longest and it works on. Y skin
Stefany V.
Pittsburg
I thought this product was great, worked for small blemishes for me and I would repurchase when i run out
Allison D.
Kemah
This is awesome, it clears my spots within 2 days and doesn't over dry my skin. I keep one in my purse.
Jennifer L.
I loved this product it really worked for me, would definitely recommend to anyone
Rosie J.
Wrexham
This product was ok. A little pricey for the job it does. It felt rather harsh on my skin. I bought it as I had a massive breakout and I left it on over night and I did not notice any difference - if anything, the spots were even more sore / red the following morning.
Natalie R.
Has this worked for anyone else?