BY NEUTROGENA #62 in Acne Treatments

Georgia L.
Georgia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG this is the most convenient product in my bag! it's so handing to apply if you feel a breakout and is very lightweight. it is also completely transparent do people don't even notice your wearing it! great.
kristen t.
kristen t.
Ottawa, Ontario
This worked really well for me if I used it right as a spot was starting to develop - I could put it over a painful bump and it would go down
overnight, never coming to a head.
Mercedes L.
Mercedes L.
Taschereau
Il a rempirer mon visage. Des gens me dise que c'est normal, mais a cause de sa moi je n'est pas aimer du tout. Cette marque la en spécifique me fais toujours sa alors j'ai arreter d'utiliser
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
It will dry up and clear any of those unwanted blemishes. Easy in the skin getting rid of just the blemish! Conveniently purchased at most drug stores!
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Edmonton, ['', 'AB', "['', 'AB', '']"]
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product dried out the pimple I applied it on. It did not speed up the healing time, would not recommend. Just be patient with zits! This was a waste of money.
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Kemptville, ON
Great aize to throw in your bag for work or on the go! Works well and is great for all skin types. I have applied under make up and also for emergencies.
Cristhian Enmanuel R.
Cristhian Enmanuel R.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

Neutrogena Rapid Clear On-the-Go Acne Treatment Pen, It is very good product and beneficial, it has brought me good results
Ranyaa S.
Ranyaa S.
monastir sayada rue mohammed akbar miled 5035
Beauty Junkie Expert
i already tris this product
okey let's say that it's perfect ūüėć i advice you to try it and you will fall in love with it
Carli V.
Carli V.
Whitby
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good spot treatment for pimples. However, it isn't as quick and effective as some others I have used in the past unfortunately.
Nesma M.
Nesma M.
Dubai
I have a very heavy bad acne skin , it helps me to solve my face problems , it is in a good packaging , i'll get one more aoom
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Has this worked for anyone else?