BY NEUTROGENA #88 in Acne Treatments

Emily R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Perfect to keep in a handbag or school bag as a teen. Helps to reduce to inflammation of spots quickly and I found they don’t last as long as without this product. It was a first time purchase but I would definitely recommend and buy again.
Beauty Q.
Sherborne
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not to sure on this product I going it quite oily which doesn't work with my skin for me it didn't work for others it was a good price and would love to find out what others think of this product personally I would in include the oil
Georgia L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
OMG this is the most convenient product in my bag! it's so handing to apply if you feel a breakout and is very lightweight. it is also completely transparent do people don't even notice your wearing it! great.
Juliana S.
Medellin
I love this product I take it with me everywhere even my boyfriend uses it. I will never stop using this everyone should try it. price is good very effective, i got it at Walmart in USA, every time I travel nothing to improve the size is perfect to take it anywhere.
Mercedes L.
Taschereau, ['', 'QC', '']
Il a rempirer mon visage. Des gens me dise que c'est normal, mais a cause de sa moi je n'est pas aimer du tout. Cette marque la en spécifique me fais toujours sa alors j'ai arreter d'utiliser
kristen t.
Ottawa, ON
This worked really well for me if I used it right as a spot was starting to develop - I could put it over a painful bump and it would go down
overnight, never coming to a head.
Ashley C.
Edmonton, AB
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product dried out the pimple I applied it on. It did not speed up the healing time, would not recommend. Just be patient with zits! This was a waste of money.
Maggie B.
Kemptville, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great aize to throw in your bag for work or on the go! Works well and is great for all skin types. I have applied under make up and also for emergencies.
Jenny W.
It will dry up and clear any of those unwanted blemishes. Easy in the skin getting rid of just the blemish! Conveniently purchased at most drug stores!
Cristhian Enmanuel R.
Medley, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert

Neutrogena Rapid Clear On-the-Go Acne Treatment Pen, It is very good product and beneficial, it has brought me good results
Natalie R.
Has this worked for anyone else?