BY NEUTROGENA

Courtney D.
Murray, KY
Took longer than I'd like to clear up random acne but it definitely did it eventually and so I approve of it.
Luz S.
worcester ma
Love washing and using any neutragina products . I been using them for the longest and it works on. Y skin
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
Honestly didn't really see any results with this... wouldn't purchase again. Not much product for the price
Stefany V.
Pittsburg
I thought this product was great, worked for small blemishes for me and I would repurchase when i run out
Allison D.
Kemah
This is awesome, it clears my spots within 2 days and doesn't over dry my skin. I keep one in my purse.
Jennifer L.
I loved this product it really worked for me, would definitely recommend to anyone
Madelyn H.
Tempe , AZ
This product hardly cleared up any of my blemishes. I used it for about a week and was disappointed when it only cleared one of my blemishes. And it takes more than one application to work and takes more than 4 hours.
Melida P.
This product, had it worked, would have been great because it comes in a small tube you can just stick in your purse. However it did not work at making my pimples smaller
abbey l.
Had really bad acne as a child hit puberty early. I think that it’s a bit pricey for a small product. The packaging is branded so yeah it’s nice. Would expect it to last longer. Yes I would if I had spots because I’m always in a rush.
Rosaly N.
Feels good on my skin, I can feel my face is smoother and it looks so much clearer. Love the SPF.
I have been using this in the day and the night time repair at night for about 3 weeks.
Discoloration is fading and has even cleared some sun damage I had.
I am 60, but still can have occasional breakouts, none since using these products.
Has also helped wrinkles, I believe. Less noticia ble.
Natalie R.
Has this worked for anyone else?