BY NEUTROGENA #62 in Acne Treatments

Stefany V.
Stefany V.
Pittsburg
I thought this product was great, worked for small blemishes for me and I would repurchase when i run out
Luz S.
Luz S.
worcester ma
Love washing and using any neutragina products . I been using them for the longest and it works on. Y skin
Noelia v.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
bueno rsto funciona pero hay que tener claro que los primeros dias se te lena la piel de mas acne ademas de que la reseca mucho.
Jennifer L.
Jennifer L.
I loved this product it really worked for me, would definitely recommend to anyone
Melida P.
Melida P.
This product, had it worked, would have been great because it comes in a small tube you can just stick in your purse. However it did not work at making my pimples smaller
Madelyn H.
Madelyn H.
Tempe, AZ
This product hardly cleared up any of my blemishes. I used it for about a week and was disappointed when it only cleared one of my blemishes. And it takes more than one application to work and takes more than 4 hours.
Rosaly N.
Rosaly N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Feels good on my skin, I can feel my face is smoother and it looks so much clearer. Love the SPF.
I have been using this in the day and the night time repair at night for about 3 weeks.
Discoloration is fading and has even cleared some sun damage I had.
I am 60, but still can have occasional breakouts, none since using these products.
Has also helped wrinkles, I believe. Less noticia ble.
Brittany P.
Brittany P.
Sudbury, ON
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly not a fan of this procurât whatsoever, I feel like it it extremely gimmicky and I'm no world will s simple ok the go pen solve any of my acne issues that fast. Therefore extremely dissapointed and would not recommend to anyone. Take those $$ and invest in a treatment that will actually work for you.
Juliana S.
Juliana S.
Medellin
I love this product I take it with me everywhere even my boyfriend uses it. I will never stop using this everyone should try it. price is good very effective, i got it at Walmart in USA, every time I travel nothing to improve the size is perfect to take it anywhere.
Beauty Q.
Beauty Q.
Sherborne
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm not to sure on this product I going it quite oily which doesn't work with my skin for me it didn't work for others it was a good price and would love to find out what others think of this product personally I would in include the oil
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Has this worked for anyone else?