BY NEUTROGENA

olivia C.
Elgin
Really didn't help my skin, if anything it made it worse and just didn't work out for me. But everyone's skin types are different.
Regina G.
Murfreesboro, TN
I love rapid clear! Last minute quick fix for those pesty zits. I know around that time of the month not to leave home without it!
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
bueno rsto funciona pero hay que tener claro que los primeros dias se te lena la piel de mas acne ademas de que la reseca mucho.
Sarah W.
Leo-Cedarville
Loved this! Love how small it is especially for a traveler like me. I love that I can keep my skin healthy while I'm on the road
starr s.
Woodbury, NJ
Bought this for my daughter and we didnt think it worked.. She needed something on the go. So i went snd got this...terrible..
Melissa A.
works pretty good, all though it may take a while to get rid of some breakouts, but I still recommend it to acne prone skin
Tara M.
Deer Lodge, MT
I literally carry this in my purse and have one on my vanity. It's a great spot treatment and I've been using it for years
Samantha Elaine D.
Indianapolis, IN
It is a decent product but, in my opinion, there is nothing that sets it apart from the competitors. Okay for the price
Becky E.
Shelbyville
I use this everyday it keeps me from getting acne and keeps me from getting a lot of blackheads. It is not expensive.
Hayleann H.
N Tonawanda, NY
It left my face feeling cooled and refreshed, however my skin need up looked extremely oily the very next morning.
Natalie R.
Has this worked for anyone else?