BY NEUTROGENA #62 in Acne Treatments

Brandy K.
Brandy K.
Taylor, MI
This product worked but seemed to take a few applications as do many acne treatments. It definitely helped in reducing healing time.
Samantha Elaine D.
Samantha Elaine D.
Indianapolis, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
It is a decent product but, in my opinion, there is nothing that sets it apart from the competitors. Okay for the price
Courtney D.
Courtney D.
Murray, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Took longer than I'd like to clear up random acne but it definitely did it eventually and so I approve of it.
starr s.
starr s.
Woodbury, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought this for my daughter and we didnt think it worked.. She needed something on the go. So i went snd got this...terrible..
Hayleann H.
Hayleann H.
North Tonawanda
It left my face feeling cooled and refreshed, however my skin need up looked extremely oily the very next morning.
Allison D.
Allison D.
Kemah
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is awesome, it clears my spots within 2 days and doesn't over dry my skin. I keep one in my purse.
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
Leo-Cedarville
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved this! Love how small it is especially for a traveler like me. I love that I can keep my skin healthy while I'm on the road
Becky E.
Becky E.
Shelbyville
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use this everyday it keeps me from getting acne and keeps me from getting a lot of blackheads. It is not expensive.
Brittany S.
Brittany S.
Aberdeen, SD
Beauty Junkie Expert
Honestly didn't really see any results with this... wouldn't purchase again. Not much product for the price
Tara M.
Tara M.
Deer Lodge, MT
I literally carry this in my purse and have one on my vanity. It's a great spot treatment and I've been using it for years
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Has this worked for anyone else?