BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Acne Treatments

Madelyn H.
Tempe , AZ
This product hardly cleared up any of my blemishes. I used it for about a week and was disappointed when it only cleared one of my blemishes. And it takes more than one application to work and takes more than 4 hours.
Melida P.
This product, had it worked, would have been great because it comes in a small tube you can just stick in your purse. However it did not work at making my pimples smaller
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Cleared my skin up quickly and left my skin smooth to thw touch. I would highly recommend it to anyone.Such a great product and well worth the price you pay.
Carol G.
This product works great for getting rid of pimples, but it makes my skin extremely dry. So if you have sensitive skin I would stay away from this product.
tammy m.
Strongsville, OH
I have been using this since I was a teenager and it works its cheap and gentle and efefective and I think everyone should use it try it u wont regret it
Samadahy V.
Phoenix
I bought this one by a friend who recommend me this product i havent really noticed any change but ill keep giving it a try and see if it convonces me.
Hannah S.
Great! I have always had acne and this pen helped a good bit. I know that it's not supposed to be used on your whole face but I did and it did help.
brittany w.
I’m sure this product may be beneficial to some but it left me waiting for more. It showed no improvement to diminishing the signs of acne.
Carley N.
Huntington, WV
This actually made my acne worse. It dried my face out so bad. I had to layer products on after using this product to reverse the damage.
Trista B.
Rittman, OH
Personally did not work for me but it may work for others. My skin is very oily so I have trouble finding products to help with acne.
Natalie R.
Has this worked for anyone else?