BY NEUTROGENA

Whitnëy L.
Great Falls , MT
This product works like it says it should, but on my face it tends to be sticky and I don't like that. I have used this on my back and have had great success from it.
Kristen E.
Boone, NC
Dried my skin out TERRIBLY. it stung on my face and I've used products like this before. It made my acne go away but now I have extremely dry flaky skin around it.
Lana V.
Texas
This post was good at first but the pain I bought from my HEB had a funny smell away the packaging was damaged just a little bit but other than that it got rid of my acne
Courtney B.
Madison, GA
Cleared my skin up quickly and left my skin smooth to thw touch. I would highly recommend it to anyone.Such a great product and well worth the price you pay.
tammy m.
strongsville, OH
I have been using this since I was a teenager and it works its cheap and gentle and efefective and I think everyone should use it try it u wont regret it
Samadahy V.
Phoenix
I bought this one by a friend who recommend me this product i havent really noticed any change but ill keep giving it a try and see if it convonces me.
Hannah S.
Great! I have always had acne and this pen helped a good bit. I know that it's not supposed to be used on your whole face but I did and it did help.
Carley N.
Huntington
This actually made my acne worse. It dried my face out so bad. I had to layer products on after using this product to reverse the damage.
Brandy K.
Taylor, MI
This product worked but seemed to take a few applications as do many acne treatments. It definitely helped in reducing healing time.
Trista B.
Rittman
Personally did not work for me but it may work for others. My skin is very oily so I have trouble finding products to help with acne.
Natalie R.
Has this worked for anyone else?