BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Acne Treatments

priya p.
Chino Hills, CA
I used to always get random acne on my face(checks and chin) and once I started using this product, I saw a HUGE difference in my acne spots. It fights acne over night and severely reduces acne spots alongside.
Megan D.
Berkley, MI
Though I am pretty sure it was all in my head..it seemed as though this really cut the time of the blemish recovery it half! Again, probably in my head but it seemed to have worked pretty well.
tricia s.
Mansfield, OH
this product works on the go and it was decent. it made the appearance of the zit was much smaller so i think it worked well. it didn't cost too much either which is wonderful.
Wendy B.
Paramount
Perfect for on the go. Love the size, very compact. Easy to carry in your purse or pocket. & can I add how I love that its mess free! No need to get your hands dirty!
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
This didn't really work for me. I ended up giving up and using a home remedy that worked over night. It's was expensive so I returned to to store I purchased it from.
Whitnëy L.
Great Falls , MT
This product works like it says it should, but on my face it tends to be sticky and I don't like that. I have used this on my back and have had great success from it.
Kristen E.
Boone, NC
Dried my skin out TERRIBLY. it stung on my face and I've used products like this before. It made my acne go away but now I have extremely dry flaky skin around it.
Amber S.
Spring, TX
Was not impressed with this product at all. I find the the Clean & Clear blemish lotion in the small silver squeeze tube works much faster than this product.
Lana V.
Texas
This post was good at first but the pain I bought from my HEB had a funny smell away the packaging was damaged just a little bit but other than that it got rid of my acne
Allison G.
Kaycee, WY
This product is great for controlling acne, but I wish that it was more medicated so that it would prevent breakouts. Other than that, it clears acne in a timely fashion and is gentle on the skin. Not leaving your skin dry and flakey.
Natalie R.
Has this worked for anyone else?