BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Acne Treatments

Madeline M.
Aubrey, TX
I love this product! I don't get blemishes much anymore, but when I do they are always the type that come from deep under the skin and hurt days prior to popping up. This helps eliminate the chances of that blemish making an embarrassing appearance.
Kcymbre S.
Yorktown, Texa
I struggle from acne and this really helped a lot & it worked fast! It was very gentle on my skin and not harsh at all. I bought it online because I couldn't find it. It definitely met my expectations. I'd recommend this is you struggle with acne.
Hannah F.
Kingsport
This was actually pretty effective for me, more effective than I expected it to be! I still have some product left over and I bought it many months ago. I don't freak out as bad when I break out knowing I have this stuff in my bathroom!
Aubrey C.
Good for spot treating under makeup. Personally I don't have much need for a product like that but if you insist in a full face while having a few blemishes, this would be for you. It's double duty. Conceal, treat, prevent.
Kayleigh B.
It worked ok. I thought it was going to be better. I have not gotten this product again and I would not recommend it if you want visible results. It was gentle on the skin but it didn't work and it was too expensive.
Cheyenne N.
Burtchville, MI
It's a little harsh in my skin but gets the job done. Really helps get rid of my trouble spot of acne. Works pretty fast and results show within days. I would recommend but with the warning that it is harsh on skin
Erica K.
Gaines
I love love love this product. I have been using this brand for years now and I wouldn't trade it for anything different!! It meets my expectations every single time I use it and I don't go a shower without it.
Sebrina S.
Columbus, OH
This product is just okay! I did see improvement while using it after awhile but it didn't give the speed it marketed. I overall feel that I will not purchase this product again it is extremely thick and sticky.
Greisy V.
Fort Worth, TX
Leave a pleasant sensation. Ideal, good product and value. Necessary for your care. Good value for money, effective. Necessary for a day of relaxation and care. Repeat userGood product. I want one. again buy.
Brianna W.
Loves Park, IL
At first I thought this product was everything it promised to be but I believe that it was just wishful thinking.. I saw no improvements to my skin after using this product. Do not waste your money on this!
Natalie R.
Has this worked for anyone else?