BY NEUTROGENA #88 in Acne Treatments

Amber S.
Spring, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was not impressed with this product at all. I find the the Clean & Clear blemish lotion in the small silver squeeze tube works much faster than this product.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! I love that it's a pen that I can take on the go with me, anywhere I go.  It fits in my purse, pocket, or jacket pocket.  It does not over dry my skin and clears pimples within four hours.  It has a nice rose scent to it and it is very easy to use. Recommend for everybody!
Jane M.
Tucson, AZ
I use this as my spot treatment, and it's great because it's compact enough you can carry it with you. I'm on my feet for hours at a time, and sometimes with all the makeup and sweat I can feel a zit coming on. I just do a quick light coat and call it a day. Usually it prevents anything from fully forming and when they do they heal so much more quickly.
leah n.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this product. i use at night to clear my pimples up. a bit overpriced and tends to really dry my skin, which is why i gave 4 stars. although i prefer a dry  spot to a pimple, i wish it would only clear up the spot. i would recommend to someone with a generally oily face as well. overall good product
Brittney G.
West Chester, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hardly EVER break out, so I never use anything harsh on my face. This product is AMAZING though when I do get the occasional cystic zit. I can just apply it directly to that spot and I swear I can see an improvement with in hours. It minimizes the spot and reduces redness. 100% recommend.
Vanesa G.
Monmouth
This is a decent enough product, although I prefer something more long lasting and permanent than an on-the-go therapy. It was a little harsh, so I don't use it exclusively for acne treatment. I would recommend it if there are not many on-the-go alternatives for the price.
Aubrey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good for spot treating under makeup. Personally I don't have much need for a product like that but if you insist in a full face while having a few blemishes, this would be for you. It's double duty. Conceal, treat, prevent.
Greisy V.
Fort Worth, TX
Leave a pleasant sensation. Ideal, good product and value. Necessary for your care. Good value for money, effective. Necessary for a day of relaxation and care. Repeat userGood product. I want one. again buy.
priya p.
Chino Hills, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to always get random acne on my face(checks and chin) and once I started using this product, I saw a HUGE difference in my acne spots. It fights acne over night and severely reduces acne spots alongside.
Megan D.
Berkley, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Though I am pretty sure it was all in my head..it seemed as though this really cut the time of the blemish recovery it half! Again, probably in my head but it seemed to have worked pretty well.
Natalie R.
Has this worked for anyone else?