BY NEUTROGENA #62 in Acne Treatments

Estee O.
Estee O.
Durham, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly love the entire collection of the rapid clear. I had pretty bad breakouts and everything I tried failed. Finally my sister recommended this and I am so grateful I can actually have clear skin and not worry about foundation
Victoriia I.
Victoriia I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This acne product is so good !! I love using it it's super gentle on you're skin and it met my expectations very well it's also very affordable to everyone I'm a first time customer I highly recommend this to everyone.
Erica K.
Erica K.
Gaines
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this product. I have been using this brand for years now and I wouldn't trade it for anything different!! It meets my expectations every single time I use it and I don't go a shower without it.
tricia s.
tricia s.
Mansfield, OH
this product works on the go and it was decent. it made the appearance of the zit was much smaller so i think it worked well. it didn't cost too much either which is wonderful.
Whitnëy L.
Whitnëy L.
Great Falls, MT
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product works like it says it should, but on my face it tends to be sticky and I don't like that. I have used this on my back and have had great success from it.
Wendy B.
Wendy B.
Paramount
Perfect for on the go. Love the size, very compact. Easy to carry in your purse or pocket. & can I add how I love that its mess free! No need to get your hands dirty!
cassandra o.
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This didn't really work for me. I ended up giving up and using a home remedy that worked over night. It's was expensive so I returned to to store I purchased it from.
Kristen E.
Kristen E.
Boone, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Dried my skin out TERRIBLY. it stung on my face and I've used products like this before. It made my acne go away but now I have extremely dry flaky skin around it.
Amber S.
Amber S.
Spring , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Was not impressed with this product at all. I find the the Clean & Clear blemish lotion in the small silver squeeze tube works much faster than this product.
Greisy V.
Greisy V.
Fort Worth, TX
Leave a pleasant sensation. Ideal, good product and value. Necessary for your care. Good value for money, effective. Necessary for a day of relaxation and care. Repeat userGood product. I want one. again buy.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Has this worked for anyone else?