BY NEUTROGENA #62 in Acne Treatments

Hannah F.
Hannah F.
Kingsport
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was actually pretty effective for me, more effective than I expected it to be! I still have some product left over and I bought it many months ago. I don't freak out as bad when I break out knowing I have this stuff in my bathroom!
Aubrey C.
Aubrey C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good for spot treating under makeup. Personally I don't have much need for a product like that but if you insist in a full face while having a few blemishes, this would be for you. It's double duty. Conceal, treat, prevent.
Jane M.
Jane M.
Tucson, AZ
I use this as my spot treatment, and it's great because it's compact enough you can carry it with you. I'm on my feet for hours at a time, and sometimes with all the makeup and sweat I can feel a zit coming on. I just do a quick light coat and call it a day. Usually it prevents anything from fully forming and when they do they heal so much more quickly.
Kayleigh B.
Kayleigh B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It worked ok. I thought it was going to be better. I have not gotten this product again and I would not recommend it if you want visible results. It was gentle on the skin but it didn't work and it was too expensive.
Cheyenne N.
Cheyenne N.
Burtchville , MI
It's a little harsh in my skin but gets the job done. Really helps get rid of my trouble spot of acne. Works pretty fast and results show within days. I would recommend but with the warning that it is harsh on skin
Sebrina S.
Sebrina S.
Columbus
This product is just okay! I did see improvement while using it after awhile but it didn't give the speed it marketed. I overall feel that I will not purchase this product again it is extremely thick and sticky.
Brianna W.
Brianna W.
Rockford
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I thought this product was everything it promised to be but I believe that it was just wishful thinking.. I saw no improvements to my skin after using this product. Do not waste your money on this!
Megan D.
Megan D.
Berkley, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Though I am pretty sure it was all in my head..it seemed as though this really cut the time of the blemish recovery it half! Again, probably in my head but it seemed to have worked pretty well.
Estee O.
Estee O.
Durham, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly love the entire collection of the rapid clear. I had pretty bad breakouts and everything I tried failed. Finally my sister recommended this and I am so grateful I can actually have clear skin and not worry about foundation
Kayla W.
Kayla W.
Portsmouth, OH
In a pinch, this product is nice. I wouldn't recommend using this all the time. Keep using your normal skin care regimen and this would be a nice fall back. It's easy to use and affordable!
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Has this worked for anyone else?