BY NEUTROGENA #88 in Acne Treatments

Cheyenne N.
Burtchville , MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's a little harsh in my skin but gets the job done. Really helps get rid of my trouble spot of acne. Works pretty fast and results show within days. I would recommend but with the warning that it is harsh on skin
Sebrina S.
Columbus, OH
This product is just okay! I did see improvement while using it after awhile but it didn't give the speed it marketed. I overall feel that I will not purchase this product again it is extremely thick and sticky.
Erica K.
Gaines
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love love love this product. I have been using this brand for years now and I wouldn't trade it for anything different!! It meets my expectations every single time I use it and I don't go a shower without it.
Brianna W.
Loves Park, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
At first I thought this product was everything it promised to be but I believe that it was just wishful thinking.. I saw no improvements to my skin after using this product. Do not waste your money on this!
Estee O.
Durham, NH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly love the entire collection of the rapid clear. I had pretty bad breakouts and everything I tried failed. Finally my sister recommended this and I am so grateful I can actually have clear skin and not worry about foundation
Kayla W.
Portsmouth, OH
In a pinch, this product is nice. I wouldn't recommend using this all the time. Keep using your normal skin care regimen and this would be a nice fall back. It's easy to use and affordable!
Victoriia I.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This acne product is so good !! I love using it it's super gentle on you're skin and it met my expectations very well it's also very affordable to everyone I'm a first time customer I highly recommend this to everyone.
tricia s.
Mansfield, OH
this product works on the go and it was decent. it made the appearance of the zit was much smaller so i think it worked well. it didn't cost too much either which is wonderful.
Wendy B.
Paramount
Perfect for on the go. Love the size, very compact. Easy to carry in your purse or pocket. & can I add how I love that its mess free! No need to get your hands dirty!
cassandra o.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This didn't really work for me. I ended up giving up and using a home remedy that worked over night. It's was expensive so I returned to to store I purchased it from.
Natalie R.
Has this worked for anyone else?