BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Acne Treatments

Victoriia I.
This acne product is so good !! I love using it it's super gentle on you're skin and it met my expectations very well it's also very affordable to everyone I'm a first time customer I highly recommend this to everyone.
rachel d.
This is a good product for somebody that has super oily skin. When I have rough times out of the month that my skin produces extra oil I do use this and it works well.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
This product is amazing! I love that it's a pen that I can take on the go with me, anywhere I go.  It fits in my purse, pocket, or jacket pocket.  It does not over dry my skin and clears pimples within four hours.  It has a nice rose scent to it and it is very easy to use. Recommend for everybody!
Morgan C.
Killeen, TX
Holy Heaven in a PEN!!! I dont think i have used a more important pen in my life! I expected the acne pen to disappoint me as all other quick acne solutions do, but i seriously couldn't be more pleased. When applied it felt nice and cool and i saw a noticeable difference in a matter of hours. Everyone needs this gem in their glam bag!
Sarah N.
Bolivar
But this from Walgreens. Worked okay. Cleared up my skin here and there but not dramatically or fast. It didn't leave my skin feeling oily or over stayed out which was nice. Overall it was disappointing. I'd recommend it if you get a single breakout once in awhile but not if you get multiple breakouts often.
leah n.
York, PA
love this product. i use at night to clear my pimples up. a bit overpriced and tends to really dry my skin, which is why i gave 4 stars. although i prefer a dry  spot to a pimple, i wish it would only clear up the spot. i would recommend to someone with a generally oily face as well. overall good product
Jane M.
Tucson, AZ
I use this as my spot treatment, and it's great because it's compact enough you can carry it with you. I'm on my feet for hours at a time, and sometimes with all the makeup and sweat I can feel a zit coming on. I just do a quick light coat and call it a day. Usually it prevents anything from fully forming and when they do they heal so much more quickly.
Brittney G.
West chester, OH
I hardly EVER break out, so I never use anything harsh on my face. This product is AMAZING though when I do get the occasional cystic zit. I can just apply it directly to that spot and I swear I can see an improvement with in hours. It minimizes the spot and reduces redness. 100% recommend.
Dawn R.
Clendenin
Love love love this. Product. I have had eczema problems all summer this was the only thing that would work foe me over the summer. I recommend this to anyone whom has eczema. My dermatologist told me that this product was number oneI'd recommend it . So would your dermatologist.
Vanesa G.
Monmouth
This is a decent enough product, although I prefer something more long lasting and permanent than an on-the-go therapy. It was a little harsh, so I don't use it exclusively for acne treatment. I would recommend it if there are not many on-the-go alternatives for the price.
Natalie R.
Has this worked for anyone else?