BY NEUTROGENA #88 in Acne Treatments

Allison G.
Kaycee, WY
This product is great for controlling acne, but I wish that it was more medicated so that it would prevent breakouts. Other than that, it clears acne in a timely fashion and is gentle on the skin. Not leaving your skin dry and flakey.
Janae M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Morgan C.
Temple, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy Heaven in a PEN!!! I dont think i have used a more important pen in my life! I expected the acne pen to disappoint me as all other quick acne solutions do, but i seriously couldn't be more pleased. When applied it felt nice and cool and i saw a noticeable difference in a matter of hours. Everyone needs this gem in their glam bag!
Sarah N.
Bolivar
But this from Walgreens. Worked okay. Cleared up my skin here and there but not dramatically or fast. It didn't leave my skin feeling oily or over stayed out which was nice. Overall it was disappointing. I'd recommend it if you get a single breakout once in awhile but not if you get multiple breakouts often.
Dawn R.
Clendenin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this. Product. I have had eczema problems all summer this was the only thing that would work foe me over the summer. I recommend this to anyone whom has eczema. My dermatologist told me that this product was number oneI'd recommend it . So would your dermatologist.
Madeline M.
Aubrey, TX
I love this product! I don't get blemishes much anymore, but when I do they are always the type that come from deep under the skin and hurt days prior to popping up. This helps eliminate the chances of that blemish making an embarrassing appearance.
Kcymbre S.
Yorktown, Texa
I struggle from acne and this really helped a lot & it worked fast! It was very gentle on my skin and not harsh at all. I bought it online because I couldn't find it. It definitely met my expectations. I'd recommend this is you struggle with acne.
Raja Laxmi K.
Raleigh
I love this product, as I have acne for years and I must say this product does wonders. It’s so gentle and easy to use. This product also removes fine lines and pores on face. Now after using this product I feel so relaxed and fresh all the time as I don’t have any more acne.
Hannah F.
Kingsport
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was actually pretty effective for me, more effective than I expected it to be! I still have some product left over and I bought it many months ago. I don't freak out as bad when I break out knowing I have this stuff in my bathroom!
Kayleigh B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It worked ok. I thought it was going to be better. I have not gotten this product again and I would not recommend it if you want visible results. It was gentle on the skin but it didn't work and it was too expensive.
Natalie R.
Has this worked for anyone else?