BY NEUTROGENA #62 in Acne Treatments

Allison G.
Allison G.
Kaycee, WY
This product is great for controlling acne, but I wish that it was more medicated so that it would prevent breakouts. Other than that, it clears acne in a timely fashion and is gentle on the skin. Not leaving your skin dry and flakey.
Morgan C.
Morgan C.
Temple, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Holy Heaven in a PEN!!! I dont think i have used a more important pen in my life! I expected the acne pen to disappoint me as all other quick acne solutions do, but i seriously couldn't be more pleased. When applied it felt nice and cool and i saw a noticeable difference in a matter of hours. Everyone needs this gem in their glam bag!
Sarah N.
Sarah N.
Bolivar
But this from Walgreens. Worked okay. Cleared up my skin here and there but not dramatically or fast. It didn't leave my skin feeling oily or over stayed out which was nice. Overall it was disappointing. I'd recommend it if you get a single breakout once in awhile but not if you get multiple breakouts often.
leah n.
leah n.
York, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
love this product. i use at night to clear my pimples up. a bit overpriced and tends to really dry my skin, which is why i gave 4 stars. although i prefer a dry  spot to a pimple, i wish it would only clear up the spot. i would recommend to someone with a generally oily face as well. overall good product
Kathy C.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is amazing! I love that it's a pen that I can take on the go with me, anywhere I go.  It fits in my purse, pocket, or jacket pocket.  It does not over dry my skin and clears pimples within four hours.  It has a nice rose scent to it and it is very easy to use. Recommend for everybody!
Brittney G.
Brittney G.
West chester, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I hardly EVER break out, so I never use anything harsh on my face. This product is AMAZING though when I do get the occasional cystic zit. I can just apply it directly to that spot and I swear I can see an improvement with in hours. It minimizes the spot and reduces redness. 100% recommend.
Dawn R.
Dawn R.
Clendenin
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love love love this. Product. I have had eczema problems all summer this was the only thing that would work foe me over the summer. I recommend this to anyone whom has eczema. My dermatologist told me that this product was number oneI'd recommend it . So would your dermatologist.
Vanesa G.
Vanesa G.
Monmouth
This is a decent enough product, although I prefer something more long lasting and permanent than an on-the-go therapy. It was a little harsh, so I don't use it exclusively for acne treatment. I would recommend it if there are not many on-the-go alternatives for the price.
Madeline M.
Madeline M.
Aubrey, TX
I love this product! I don't get blemishes much anymore, but when I do they are always the type that come from deep under the skin and hurt days prior to popping up. This helps eliminate the chances of that blemish making an embarrassing appearance.
Kcymbre S.
Kcymbre S.
Yorktown, Texa
I struggle from acne and this really helped a lot & it worked fast! It was very gentle on my skin and not harsh at all. I bought it online because I couldn't find it. It definitely met my expectations. I'd recommend this is you struggle with acne.
Natalie R.
Natalie R.
Has this worked for anyone else?