BY NEUTROGENA #100 in Acne Treatments

Dria R.
Baton Rouge
This Neutrogena product was pretty good I would recommend people buy this if they're looking to get rid of their acne-prone skin within at least 3 weeks to a month I went to Walgreens and I bought this product because I have bad acne the price was pretty okay but you only see results within a month
Maya B.
Beaverton, OR
I REALLY wanted this to work for me but unfortunately, I just don’t feel like it did anything. I’m giving it three stars because it’s not a bad product or anything, i just think I might be looking for the miracle “make is disappear NOW” miracle stick that doesn’t exist?
Katie S.
Rochester, NY
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT! IT WORKS SO GOOD LOOKING SO GOOD! I USE THIS EVERYDAY AND I LOVE IT. I BOUGHT IT AT SEPHORA AND IT WORKS FOR A LONG TIME AND IT IS SO WORTH BUYING. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!!
Amanda G.
Lone Oak, TX
Worked really well at leaving my skin feeling refreshed and clean. I tried this for a couple of weeks and could really tell a difference in my breakouts and overall health of my skin.
Raja Laxmi K.
Raleigh
I love this product, as I have acne for years and I must say this product does wonders. It’s so gentle and easy to use. This product also removes fine lines and pores on face. Now after using this product I feel so relaxed and fresh all the time as I don’t have any more acne.
Janae M.
This is such a wonderful product that truly works!!! Great results! Leaves your skin with a nice and fresh scent!!!! I love their products! I cannot wait to use this product again! I highly recommend trying this out!
Clayton C.
Great to get a good and clear face without having to wake up and see all the pimples you have. Easy to use and it actually works. A great product to try out! Highly recommended even though it is expensive.
Emily P.
bridgewater
Don’t love this product. I didn’t really see any difference in my acne, and I think I’ll be returning it. Definitely wouldn’t recommend since I didn’t see any changes from using it as directed. Great idea, but wish it worked better.
Estee O.
Durham , NH
I honestly love the entire collection of the rapid clear. I had pretty bad breakouts and everything I tried failed. Finally my sister recommended this and I am so grateful I can actually have clear skin and not worry about foundation
Kayla W.
Portsmouth, OH
In a pinch, this product is nice. I wouldn't recommend using this all the time. Keep using your normal skin care regimen and this would be a nice fall back. It's easy to use and affordable!
Natalie R.
Has this worked for anyone else?