BY NEUTROGENA #48 in Skin Care Tools

Athena K.
Bought this on a whim when I couldn’t find the clearasil i wanted and this has since been the perm replacement. I like that it doesn’t have same odd coloring As the older product. Thick so it needs to be patted in carefully
Dria R.
Baton Rouge, LA
This Neutrogena product was pretty good I would recommend people buy this if they're looking to get rid of their acne-prone skin within at least 3 weeks to a month I went to Walgreens and I bought this product because I have bad acne the price was pretty okay but you only see results within a month
Raja Laxmi K.
Raleigh
I love this product, as I have acne for years and I must say this product does wonders. It’s so gentle and easy to use. This product also removes fine lines and pores on face. Now after using this product I feel so relaxed and fresh all the time as I don’t have any more acne.
Jamie B.
Goldston
The on the go acne pen is great. While I have passed the point of monthly breakouts my 14 year old daughter hasn't. She carries the pen with her everywhere and has sung such high praises that even her friends have become obsessed with it.
Estee O.
Durham, NH
I honestly love the entire collection of the rapid clear. I had pretty bad breakouts and everything I tried failed. Finally my sister recommended this and I am so grateful I can actually have clear skin and not worry about foundation
Kayla W.
Portsmouth, OH
In a pinch, this product is nice. I wouldn't recommend using this all the time. Keep using your normal skin care regimen and this would be a nice fall back. It's easy to use and affordable!
Victoriia I.
This acne product is so good !! I love using it it's super gentle on you're skin and it met my expectations very well it's also very affordable to everyone I'm a first time customer I highly recommend this to everyone.
rachel d.
This is a good product for somebody that has super oily skin. When I have rough times out of the month that my skin produces extra oil I do use this and it works well.
Kathy C.
Toms River, NJ
This product is amazing! I love that it's a pen that I can take on the go with me, anywhere I go.  It fits in my purse, pocket, or jacket pocket.  It does not over dry my skin and clears pimples within four hours.  It has a nice rose scent to it and it is very easy to use. Recommend for everybody!
Morgan C.
Killeen, TX
Holy Heaven in a PEN!!! I dont think i have used a more important pen in my life! I expected the acne pen to disappoint me as all other quick acne solutions do, but i seriously couldn't be more pleased. When applied it felt nice and cool and i saw a noticeable difference in a matter of hours. Everyone needs this gem in their glam bag!
Natalie R.
Has this worked for anyone else?