Neutrogena Rapid Clear Oil-Removing Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Monica I.

BY NEUTROGENA

This foaming face cleanser for oily skin features a rich creamy formula that effectively clears away surface oil from skin without overdrying. This cleanser also provides long-lasting shine control that leave skin clean oil-free and refreshed. see more...

America L.
I have been using Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Was since I was in HS. My mom actually got it for me when I went through a 2-4 month phase of just breaking out. I started using this along with the cleansing pads they have. My acne was gone in a week! This is a must have item for me! I would highly recommend this product to anyone struggling with acne and oil build up through out the day.
Flavi D.
N Royalton, OH
Great product keeps skin clear and oil Free , works very well purchased at cvs for about 10 dollars , it's a nice size bottle last me about a month. This cleanser worked pretty well and it left my face feeling refreshed and oil free. I use this cleanser every day with a pore brush. Great for washing off the day and removing makeup.
Molly Z.
I have oily, acne-prone skin and this cleanser worked pretty well for me for a few months. I tend to always switch my cleanser every few months to give my skin a break and switch things up, but when I was using this is did a great job of keeping oil under control and wasn't too harsh on my skin.
Taylor S.
I enjoy this product but it does not perform any type of miracles. I have bad skin and this cleanses it enough to clean it. but it doesn't clear me up as quickly as I'd ever prefer. I wouldn't necessarily recommend it but aside from expensive products I don't know what else would work better.
Hailey T.
Seattle, WA
I have never used an amazing product like this. I was totally not believe in oil cleanser and I felt weird when applying oil to clean. But after purchasing this product I bought another one and keep using till now. It cleans my skin deeply and gives a comfortable, natural feeling.
Colleen C.
Erie, PA
Great product! I save it for nights when I can feel a breakout starting. The next morning when I wake up, I have nothing to worry about anymore. It is really harsh and a bit drying so I recommend using it occasionally rather than every day or else it will leave you looking flaky.
Vivian S.
New York, New York
I wan't a fan of this facial wash's smell, and it was pretty harsh on my skin, but it did remove the oiliness. I guess the only issue was that it seemed by skin tried to compensate by producing even more oil after two hours-- leaving me with a smooth, but very shiny face.
Bailey R.
Clemson, SC
I absolutely love this facial cleanser. I bought this at a drugstore, but it's easily found almost anywhere. It definitely met my expectations. I think that for what it does, the value is amazing. I'm already using my second tube of this so I'd definitely repurchase.
Mallory W.
Ashtabula, OH
I started using this when I was in jr high school. It works amazing .. my face from my make-up or from just having oily skin gets pretty bad!! But I tried this and it isn't to pricey and it seems gentle enough for my sensitive skin ! And didn't dry me out !
Brittany J.
Goodyear , AZ
I have purchased and used Neutrogena Rapid Clear Oil Removing Foaming Cleanser. I really enjoyed the Rapid Clear Oil Removing Foaming Cleanser from NEutrogena. It works well and is sold at a fair price. I would purchase this Neutrogena product again.