Neutrogena Rapid Clear Oil-Removing Foaming Cleanser uploaded by Monica I.

BY NEUTROGENA #93 in Facial Cleansers

This foaming face cleanser for oily skin features a rich creamy formula that effectively clears away surface oil from skin without overdrying. This cleanser also provides long-lasting shine control that leave skin clean oil-free and refreshed. see more...

Nelli C.
Lodi, CA
I really like this!!! it keeps my skin from breaking out and controls my breakouts. It also is very gentle in the skin and doesn't irritate. This product is kinda pricey for being drugstore but it is very highly recommended because it works its magic.
Jackie M.
This cleanser smelled nice like oranges, i only used it 2 days however because even though i did notice an immediate difference after applying to my skin, i also noticed that when i was trying to finish rinsing my face i had water beads sitting on my face and i felt a weird friction when i rubbed my hands against my face in the water, i think i had some sort of film over my skin
Alexandra Z.
Greenwich
I have very dry, sensitive, acne-prone skin. The Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask (3% BP) usually does the trick for me, but the Stubborn Acne wash is great for maintenance when I have the occasional flare-up.

With these drying products, make sure you use a good moisturizer. I use their Deep Moisture facial moisturizer, which is a god-send.
Melissa R.
I have very oily skin so anything I can get my hands on to remove the oil and help dry up my face is a +!
Usually my face is the worst towards the end of the day so I like to use it in in the shower when I get home after a long day and it feels fresh and clean. I like the dry cool face it leaves on my face and it lasts me till the morning where I like to also wash before starting my day.
Definitaley cleans and if you have a face brush even better!
Nikki T.
Killeen, TX
I love the way this feels. My skin feels like it is getting very cleansed and my pores are getting cleaned out. The foaming action is what cleans all of the pores. I visibly saw a difference after using this product for three days. The only downfall is, it made my skin a little dry after use. But I have naturally dry skin to begin with.
Nicole G.
Chesapeake, VA
I love buying this product because my face is too oily and when I put this on and then wash my face out I feel like it cleans all my pores, it is gentle with my skin and the price is a little expensive but it is worth it. I feel like you can find other product that are cheaper but nothing like this one. 100% recommended.
Brittany O.
Corp Christi, TX
I love this product because it's a Phone product and it makes my skin feel great it feels refreshed and I just love it I would totally recommend it to people even though it is not really expensive but I think it's kind of a little overpriced for what it does it's not the best but it's still very good and I love it but still
Natalie L.
As someone with no acne, I was hesitant to buy an acne face wash just because of my oily skin. However, I absolutely loved this face wash! It was great for sensitive areas, dry patches, and left my face feeling soft and smooth. My only note would be that it has no exfoliators.
Jossie B.
Lewisburg
Love this product so much! It feels so great on your face. It was so effective at clearing my breakout up. It's gentle yet amazing at the same time. Not too harsh. Great value also! Less than 10$. It over met my expectations by far. I will be buying this product over and over again.
Sashkia L.
Cape Town
This is a very good product. I highly recommend this for oily skin as it immediately made a difference to the oiliness on my face. It also hydrates your skin not making it dry and eliminates the oil giving a clear and not shiney finish.
Daniela R.