BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Our oil-free facial cleanser foams up to rapidly remove oil and control shiny skin without over-drying. It clears surface oil and rinses clean so your skin feels thoroughly oil-free, clean and refreshed that lasts for hours.

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

How To Use :

Directions

• Wet face.
  • Squeeze cleanser into hands and work into rich lather.
  • Massage gently on face.
  • Rinse thoroughly.
  • Do not use on damaged skin.

Ingredients :-
Water, Potassium Stearate, Glycerin, PEG-8, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Myristate, Potassium Laurate, Stearic Acid, Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance (1094-022).

• Can it be used for pimples?1 Answers
  • Does it eliminate oil after wash or it takes time?3 Answers
  • Did this work for anyone? It made my skin break out in hi...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Oil-Eliminating Foaming Cleanser
  • "For a brief period of time, after I bought my Clarisonic Mia 2, I was using a Clarisonic face wash and Purity face wash... but I was still getting massive breakouts." in 1 review
  • "It cleans very well and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and most importantly clean" in 1 review
Latisha M.
Westminster, CA
I absolutely love the way this face wash makes my face feel. You litteral ki y ge that squeaky clean feel but a mom later the skin changes into pure smoothness. I love to use it with a cheap exfoliator pad and it makes my face feel absolutely clean without being drying. A huge plus is that it actually removes the makeup, it's hard to find a face wash that is also a makeup remover!
Lena S.
This used to be one of my favorite drug store brand and my go-to cleanser. My skin would feel very refreshed and felt like I got all of the dirt off of my face. I would have love to continued using this but the Neutrogena brand is not apart of the cruelty free list, which is something that is important to me. Therefore I had to stop using this brand.
Alyssa M.
I tried this before and I'm not actually not a fan of this product only because I wear makeup and so when I use this product to wash my face I feel like it doesn't properly clean my face also it doesn't lather up as well if you're looking for a creamy face wash then I would say this is the one for you but unfortunately this product is not for me.
Heidi L.
Crellin
I have used this face wash since I was in high school it latterly changed my life before using this I tried everything and my face would always be so oily after washing it and more break outs then I found this product saw amazing changes in my skin I'm 29 years old I started using this product when I was 16 haven't had no oily face or crazy out breaks I hope they never stop making this
Izzy S.
Huntington
I did not lile this product at all. It has an unpleasant smell. It dried out my skin terribly. It caused me to break out more, because my skin was so dry and irritated.
Save your money! Get a Dove Beauty Bar, or something else very gentle.
This is definitely not something I would buy again.
Ann S.
I love that it's a beauty scrub and that it really clean my pores and gets rid of my acne. In the past week I have noticed a difference on my face I have less acne now than what I did before this is of great product for getting rid of all the oil buildup on your face and preventing acne.
SarahBeth w.
This product made my face squeaky clean which liked for the first c purple of time I used it. Then I noticed my skin was so dry because it was being stripped of all the oil in it!! My skin was so tight after a few uses I couldn’t stand it. However the product had no impact on my acne.
Hannah G.
La Grange
Deep cleanse you can feel working, after one week of using every other day I had amazing results!!! My pores are smaller and some are gone, my skin isn’t even close to how oily it use to be, took away my redness on my cheeks. Mainly reduced my acne and has prevented acne caused by oil.
Michaella R.
I have a super oily T spot and this product seems to do the trick. I am a first time user and I have to say I enjoy this product a lot. I do wish it came in the pump bottle but I like having this product in my bathroom for oily days. Would recommend to friends with the same problem
Noelle G.
Bruce
For a person with oily skin, I must say I love this product. I’ve always had issues with my skin, but I love using this in the morning before I apply my makeup! It leaves my skin soft and refreshed looking instead of an oily mess! It’s an amazing product with an amazing price!
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Does it eliminate oil after wash or it takes time?
Journey M.
Casa Grande, AZ
Did this work for anyone? It made my skin break out in hives...
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Can it be used for pimples?
Daniela R.