BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits:

Our oil-free facial cleanser foams up to rapidly remove oil and control shiny skin without over-drying. It clears surface oil and rinses clean so your skin feels thoroughly oil-free, clean and refreshed that lasts for hours.

• Non-comedogenic (won't clog pores)

How To Use :

Directions

• Wet face.
  • Squeeze cleanser into hands and work into rich lather.
  • Massage gently on face.
  • Rinse thoroughly.
  • Do not use on damaged skin.

Ingredients :-
Water, Potassium Stearate, Glycerin, PEG-8, Propylene Glycol, Potassium Myristate, Potassium Laurate, Stearic Acid, Beeswax, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Fragrance (1094-022).

• Can it be used for pimples?1 Answers
  • Does it eliminate oil after wash or it takes time?3 Answers
  • Did this work for anyone? It made my skin break out in hi...2 Answers
Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Oil-Eliminating Foaming Cleanser
  • "For a brief period of time, after I bought my Clarisonic Mia 2, I was using a Clarisonic face wash and Purity face wash... but I was still getting massive breakouts." in 1 review
  • "It cleans very well and leaves your skin feeling refreshed and most importantly clean" in 1 review
Alyssa M.
I tried this before and I'm not actually not a fan of this product only because I wear makeup and so when I use this product to wash my face I feel like it doesn't properly clean my face also it doesn't lather up as well if you're looking for a creamy face wash then I would say this is the one for you but unfortunately this product is not for me.
Izzy S.
Huntington
I did not lile this product at all. It has an unpleasant smell. It dried out my skin terribly. It caused me to break out more, because my skin was so dry and irritated.
Save your money! Get a Dove Beauty Bar, or something else very gentle.
This is definitely not something I would buy again.
Noelle G.
Bruce , MS
For a person with oily skin, I must say I love this product. I’ve always had issues with my skin, but I love using this in the morning before I apply my makeup! It leaves my skin soft and refreshed looking instead of an oily mess! It’s an amazing product with an amazing price!
Tiffany M.
Milwaukee
I really liked this cleanser when I was having acne issues. It’s a great value for the price. Not expensive at all. I’ve gotten this a few times and would get it again. The packaging is nice and clear. I would say that it does a great job at clearing up dirt and oils.
sabrina s.
Ohio
I’ve used this product daily for almost two years now! This is one product that I stock up on. It absolutely meets expectations and is incredibly effective. It keeps oils away for hours and works really well if you wear makeup. It doesn’t make your makeup look gross. I recommend this product to everyone I know!
Heidi L.
Crellin
I have used this face wash since I was in high school it latterly changed my life before using this I tried everything and my face would always be so oily after washing it and more break outs then I found this product saw amazing changes in my skin I'm 29 years old I started using this product when I was 16 haven't had no oily face or crazy out breaks I hope they never stop making this
Carla N.
Georgetown
This is my daily face wash! While I use it daily I do get some dry flaky spots on my face (which it isn't supposed to over dry skin) but overall I really like this one. It's the only one where I can see a difference in the amount of acne I get.
Breanna M.
Victorville, CA
This product is awesome and feels so good against the skin. I use one of these face scrubber thingys and it works awesome. It makes my face feel so soft and moisturize. It also smells so good. I would definitely recommend this product.
Avi c.
united states
Neutrogena rapid clear por sierta razon los productos de neutrogena simpre resecan demaciaado mi cara, hay productos que al igual me la resecan pero despues de unos dias mi cara se acostumbra pero la marca neutrogena no es uno de ellos quise amar este producto por que el precio es muy accesible, simpre tiene bastante en sus tubos o botellas y auda con problemas de grasita acne y cosas asi que abundan en mi cara. Lamentablemente no es para mi.
Shyloh W.
West New York, NJ
I really liked this product. It really does cleanse the oil out of your skin without leaving you super dry. I love the tingling feeling it gives and this product last a long time. Affordable, easy to access at drug stores
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Does it eliminate oil after wash or it takes time?
Journey M.
Casa Grande, AZ
Did this work for anyone? It made my skin break out in hives...
Ismerai E.
Mesa, AZ
Can it be used for pimples?
Lauren S.
LaGrange
This question is for my skincare enthusiasts... I struggle with an oily face and I am OCD about it. No matter how often I wash my face I feel oily again after about ten minutes. I’m currently using the Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Oil-Eliminating Foaming Cleanser and using the Formula 10-0-6 SO Totally Clean Deep Pore Cleanser -- 6.75 fl oz afterwards. Any ideas on what I’m doing wrong or if I should use different products???
Daniela R.