BY NEUTROGENA

Neutrogena Rapid Clear Treatment Pads: Helps Stop Emerging Breakouts reduces breakouts in 8 hours deep cleans dirt and oil leaves skin clean and smooth see more...

Brianna M.
About $7 max. Very affordable. Good for oil, acne, problematic skin. Live using these after a good workout or after sweating to get a clean face. East and on the go. Very impressed. These have a good smell. Kinda harsh on the face. Don't use if you have very sensitive skin. Bought these at rite aid and krogers and Walmart before
Melissa B.
Afforadable product that truly helps get rid of problem acne.  I bought this prodcut at Target after researching which product would be best to use.  Exceeded my expectations and will definitely recommend to anyone looking for a product like this one.
Kris H.
I love this product they keep my skin super clean and oil free. They cost a lot but it is worth it. I always stock up on 2 of them because they are a hot commodity around here. I haven't found anything else that can beat this products effectiveness.
Afton L.
Kannapolis, NC
I absolutely love these alcohol pads and how they make my skin feel! I would say you have to use these several times per week to get rid of acne, but it's worth it!
Kelsie L.
Philadelphia, PA
I do like these but they smell really strongly. They work for the most part. They lasted me a while. I don't remember the price. They are good for taking off the last bits of makeup you have on
Amy l.
Mission, TX
I really enjoyed this product but I guess it depends on people's skin types but for it was drying around the center of my face.
Brooke S.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Wellness Guru Expert
I have these in my Makeup bag in the car. So convenient I use them everyday. My skin feels clean after and not oily.
Guadalupe L.
Wellness Guru Expert
This saved my skin! I had really bad breakouts and this reduced them by a lot! They are easy to use as well!
Cassie  A.
Ballwin, MO
Really great product that cleans your face very well. It can make your face dry and flaky though.
Sierra M.
Can be a little harsh on sensitive skin if used everyday/multiple times a day