Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Foaming Scrub
This acne face scrub instantly breaks down pore-clogging oil, visibly reduces breakouts and helps prevent new ones from emerging. This scrub with MicroClear® Technology works to cut through oil, allowing maximum-strength acne medicine to penetrate straight to the source of breakouts and unclog pores. It also contains gentle exfoliators that sweep away roughness for smooth skin.
- Maximum-strength Salicylic Acid formula
- Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads
- MicroClear® Technology
How To Use:
- Wet your face.
- Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
- Massage your face gently.
- Rinse thoroughly.
Active ingredient :-
Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment)
Inactive ingredients :-
Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Carrageenan, Agar, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5, Red 40, Mica, Red 30, Titanium Dioxide
Use For the treatment of acne.
Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions Cleanse twice a day. Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather. Massage gently. Rinse thoroughly.
Other Information : Store at Room Temperature.see more...
Top Questions See all 2 Q&A
- "I used this product a few years ago and at first it helped to clear up some of my acne... then it became very drying for me." in 1 review
- "I have been using this face wash for a few months now." in 1 review
- "I have very sensitive skin and this product is great and always the first one I grab" in 1 review
- "It seems to make my face overly oily and break out even more." in 1 review
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos