BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits :

This acne face scrub instantly breaks down pore-clogging oil, visibly reduces breakouts and helps prevent new ones from emerging. This scrub with MicroClear® Technology works to cut through oil, allowing maximum-strength acne medicine to penetrate straight to the source of breakouts and unclog pores. It also contains gentle exfoliators that sweep away roughness for smooth skin.

• Maximum-strength Salicylic Acid formula
  • Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads
  • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:

Directions

• Wet your face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage your face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment)

Inactive ingredients :-

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Carrageenan, Agar, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5, Red 40, Mica, Red 30, Titanium Dioxide

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions Cleanse twice a day. Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather. Massage gently. Rinse thoroughly.

Other Information : Store at Room Temperature.

• I have been using this product for a little bit and I abs...1 Answers
  • Does this work well for all skin types?3 Answers
Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Foaming Scrub
  • "Great face wash never irritates my face drys it out or turns it red . I have very sensitive skin and this product is great and always the first one I grab" in 19 reviews
  • "It seems to make my face overly oily and break out even more." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and this product is great and always the first one I grab" in 1 review
  • "I used this product a few years ago and at first it helped to clear up some of my acne... then it became very drying for me." in 1 review
  • "I have been using this face wash for a few months now." in 1 review
Theresa O.
Aurora
At first, I was very hesitant to try the product. I had acne issues with my skin and I thought this product would help clean my pores and reduce the number of breakouts on my face. After 2 weeks of use. I didn't really notice the difference in the numbers of breakout I had prior the use of this product. Neutrogena has large amounts of products that are effective but to me, this products wasn't effective like I needed it to be.
Aelim _.
Soo I have really sensitive skin and have a ton of break outs. This scrub helps so much and I always use it. It leaves my skin feeling smooth. Sometimes I feel like it leaves my skin dry but moisturizer always helps. I would definitely recommend this.
Taylor B.
Louisville
This face cleaner has been what my husband and I have used for about a year now and overall I am pretty happy with it! I have noticed a little bit of drying from it but nothing to bad. It does give my skin and face a great clean feel and that it really did get all my makeup off. I would recommend it to people and buy it myself over and over.
Jay L.
Amazingly leaves you with a beautiful complexion and near to clear skin. It met expectations completely, and at a good price! Originally, I bought the product at Walmart, and don't regret it! I believe Neutrogena is doing a perfect job with their products, and should keep it up!
brittany o.
Rossford, OH
I have oily skin and have dealt with acne FOREVER. I have tried so many different products including proactive and nothing helped clear my acne. This stuff keeps my skin clear and dry but not too dry. It’s not harsh on my skin and smells good too. It also works SUPER fast. As soon as i feel a pimple coming on I wash my face really well with this stuff and it’s gone within 24 hours. I also have a poor diet, which doesn’t help with acne and this stuff still helps keep my face so clear. A very small amount goes a long way and one bottle lasts me over a month. LOVE
♈Keiana R.
Skowhegan
While pregnant with my daughter my face would constantly break out and I had never struggled with acne so I got the product as a random buy to try and help and it worked! I was very impressed with how clear it was making my skin. I still occasionally use this product!
Ashley V.
Grand Rapids
I have never had a problem with acne in my life... UNTIL I TURNED 30! It’s been very embarrassing and unsightly, not to mention very painful. I’ve tried so many cleansers to try and control the acne, nothing has really helped. I found this and tried it on a whim... with in two days I could notice a difference in my problem spots, with in a week I was blemish free! I use it every other day now unless I notice the acne returning and then I go back to using it twice a day. I have recommended this to many close friends and relatives!
Gwen F.
I use it all the time it works to get the gunk out of my face. It is effective. I use it before I get into the shower to get all of my makeup off of my face. I have used it for a couple years and it has met my expectations. I will conintue to buy this product.
Kristine R.
Woonsocket, RI
Super good product, really nice to my skin. I see a different over time, it’s nice to the skin not leaving it drying. Smells good, packaging is easy to use and open, I would recommend to anyone who is dealing with acne.
Carissa O.
Seems to work very well though can be very drying. I use the whole system so it can be a lot on my skin. So I try to alternate the products from the line that I use. But this stuff gets my fave very clean and battles pimples. I would recommend it
Toni-Ann H.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work well for all skin types?
Jennifer W.
Moreno Valley , CA
I have been using this product for a little bit and I absolutely love it but all I can find is a smaller size does anyone know where I can get a large size of this I have checked at Target Walmart online and nothing just this

back