BY NEUTROGENA

Visibly Reduces Breakouts Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment MicroClear® Technology The refreshingly clean formula dissolves away oil as MicroClear® technology speeds acne-fighting medicine deep into pores. Questions or Comments? or neutrogena.com ; see more...

• I have been using this product for a little bit and I absolutely lo...1 Answers
  • Does this work well for all skin types?3 Answers
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Foaming Scrub
  • "I used this product a few years ago and at first it helped to clear up some of my acne... then it became very drying for me." in 1 review
  • "I have been using this face wash for a few months now." in 1 review
  • "I've struggled with acne and sensitive skin ever since I can remember and this product is my holy grail." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and this product is great and always the first one I grab" in 1 review
  • "It seems to make my face overly oily and break out even more." in 1 review
Caity H.
Caity H.
Plainfield, IL
This is my favorite. So much so, that I'm washing your face more often than ever before! As someone who doesn't really have bad acne except with PMS or stress, I usually just take my makeup off and am done. Most face washes I've tried in the past have either caused more breakouts, dry skin, or just left a film after use. This stuff, however, not only is a soft lather that doesn't weigh down skin, but the scrubby beads feel like they really get in the places needed, and exfoliate overall. I've started to use this every morning and it puts a pep in my step...and my face.
Emily C.
Emily C.
This is a great product, but i still cant give it a five. I LOVE Neutrogena products, and this is definatly one of my favorites. The only reason i can only give this a 4 is because it took a while to show improvement, although i know everyone is different, it took about 2 months to get better, but once it did, it made my skin feel great! Love the feeling of the hydration and you can feel the oils leaving your skin. But i recommend getting a different product for black heads. This is more of a white head products. Thanks!
Grace T.
Grace T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This product is very useful to have on retainer. Although not my normal exfoliating scrub, I keep this at hand for nights when I just feel acne waiting below the surface to break out. Although very efficient at exfoliating, this product tends to dry your face out more than some of its competitors, which is why I don't use it on a daily basis. However, if your skin is a little more on the oily side, this product along with a really good moisturizer might be exactly the twice daily routine you need.
Heather G.
Heather G.
I have moderate acne and oily skin. After one use my face broke out even more and was severely dry. I waited a few days and tried it again using very little. My face again broke out and was dry. I used a moisturizer to help with the drying. I tried using it one more time just doing my troubled areas I didn't see any improvement and my naturally oily skin was over dried. For someone who has normal/dry skin probably wants to avoid this.
Ingrid T.
Ingrid T.
Arkansas City, KS
I have dry skin with a few breakouts every once in a while when I'm stressed. I usually break out around my chin area and sometimes my cheeks. I used this to help with the acne I had and it made me break out more. It is a strong acne face wash in my opinion. I did not change anything about my skin care routine. The only thing that changed would be adding that face wash to my routine and i immediately removed it. I don't like it.
Esther C.
Esther C.
Laredo, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is amazing! My sister bought it at Walmart for like $7 and I obviously used it because I love trying out new products. The scrub beads really felt like they were removing the dirt and makeup on my face and exfoliating my skin. I like leaving it on for about 1-2 minutes on the skin and letting the minty feeling absorb and really freshen up my skin. Afterwards I feel like a million bucks!
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
When I wash my face i feel like I never really clean anything. I'm just running a bunch of random stuff on my face and washing it off but when I first tried this product my face felt cooled and smooth as heck. It's definitely something to look into. I have dry skin and this helps heaps. I'm sure with oily skin it would work the same but I couldn't be sure. But for dry skin it's THE GOLDEN TICKET
Maggie B.
Maggie B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Best facial cleanser/exfoliator that I have ever used. I have sensitive skin and this product has never left my face feeling damaged. I use this cleanser in the morning and at night and moisturize after because of the drying effect that it has. However, it leaves my face and pores feeling so clean. I have bought this product multiple times and will continue purchasing for years to come.
Suzy R.
Suzy R.
Lufkin, TX
have tried Acne scrub/washes for my face for years. From low priced to expensive Doctor prescribed and this one is hands down the best! Not irritating, greasy/creamy, no drying or residue. This has a wonderful orange flower smell, leaves my skin clean, not greasy and takes off makeup. I love this product and would recommend this to anyone over anything I have used.
I began using it because I deal with stubborn and cystic acne and nothing would help me out so one day I came across to this on Amazon and purchased it. This product is very good it cleared some of my acne away and some redness , it also helped calm down my oily face . However I still have acne but not as bad as I use too I would recommend this to a friend.
Toni-Ann H.
Toni-Ann H.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well for all skin types?
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for a little bit and I absolutely love it but all I can find is a smaller size does anyone know where I can get a large size of this I have checked at Target Walmart online and nothing just this