BY NEUTROGENA

Visibly Reduces Breakouts Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment MicroClear® Technology The refreshingly clean formula dissolves away oil as MicroClear® technology speeds acne-fighting medicine deep into pores. Questions or Comments? or neutrogena.com ; see more...

• I have been using this product for a little bit and I absolutely ...1 Answers
  • Does this work well for all skin types?3 Answers
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Foaming Scrub
  • "I used this product a few years ago and at first it helped to clear up some of my acne... then it became very drying for me." in 1 review
  • "I have been using this face wash for a few months now." in 1 review
  • "I've struggled with acne and sensitive skin ever since I can remember and this product is my holy grail." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and this product is great and always the first one I grab" in 1 review
  • "It seems to make my face overly oily and break out even more." in 1 review
Caity H.
Caity H.
Plainfield, IL
This is my favorite. So much so, that I'm washing your face more often than ever before! As someone who doesn't really have bad acne except with PMS or stress, I usually just take my makeup off and am done. Most face washes I've tried in the past have either caused more breakouts, dry skin, or just left a film after use. This stuff, however, not only is a soft lather that doesn't weigh down skin, but the scrubby beads feel like they really get in the places needed, and exfoliate overall. I've started to use this every morning and it puts a pep in my step...and my face.
Emily C.
Emily C.
This is a great product, but i still cant give it a five. I LOVE Neutrogena products, and this is definatly one of my favorites. The only reason i can only give this a 4 is because it took a while to show improvement, although i know everyone is different, it took about 2 months to get better, but once it did, it made my skin feel great! Love the feeling of the hydration and you can feel the oils leaving your skin. But i recommend getting a different product for black heads. This is more of a white head products. Thanks!
Ingrid T.
Ingrid T.
Arkansas City, KS
I have dry skin with a few breakouts every once in a while when I'm stressed. I usually break out around my chin area and sometimes my cheeks. I used this to help with the acne I had and it made me break out more. It is a strong acne face wash in my opinion. I did not change anything about my skin care routine. The only thing that changed would be adding that face wash to my routine and i immediately removed it. I don't like it.
Brianna B.
Brianna B.
When I wash my face i feel like I never really clean anything. I'm just running a bunch of random stuff on my face and washing it off but when I first tried this product my face felt cooled and smooth as heck. It's definitely something to look into. I have dry skin and this helps heaps. I'm sure with oily skin it would work the same but I couldn't be sure. But for dry skin it's THE GOLDEN TICKET
Suzy R.
Suzy R.
Lufkin, TX
have tried Acne scrub/washes for my face for years. From low priced to expensive Doctor prescribed and this one is hands down the best! Not irritating, greasy/creamy, no drying or residue. This has a wonderful orange flower smell, leaves my skin clean, not greasy and takes off makeup. I love this product and would recommend this to anyone over anything I have used.
I began using it because I deal with stubborn and cystic acne and nothing would help me out so one day I came across to this on Amazon and purchased it. This product is very good it cleared some of my acne away and some redness , it also helped calm down my oily face . However I still have acne but not as bad as I use too I would recommend this to a friend.
Tiffany B.
Tiffany B.
Dallas, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
This was not a favorite facial cleanser since I have dry flaky skin. I generally prefer clinique but had limited options in Europe. I was a first time user and thought that the quality for the price was reasonable. If people have normal or average skin I would definitely recommend the product, but not so much for flaky and dry skin...
Taquasia S.
Taquasia S.
Although not my normal exfoliating scrub, I keep this at hand for nights when I just feel acne waiting below . but its still a good product I love to use at least 2 times a week just have a good moisturizer to apply after . because it do have drying to the face but although it is a really good product to use I do recommend it .
Kelly M.
Kelly M.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This is a great face wash and scrub in one it exfoliates the dead skill off while keeping your complexion clear and fresh. I would recommend this product to anyone looking for that perfect daily cleanser to help avoid breakouts because let's face it even adults get acne breakouts from time to time and Neutrogena knows skin!
Eve R.
Eve R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
It works, but I would hardly call it "rapid". It took me 2 months to get results. Because I was getting so frustrated with this product not working like it advertises it should, I started using over products along side this one. Use at your own risk. It's also super pricey compared to the same product made by other brands.
Toni-Ann H.
Toni-Ann H.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well for all skin types?
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for a little bit and I absolutely love it but all I can find is a smaller size does anyone know where I can get a large size of this I have checked at Target Walmart online and nothing just this