BY NEUTROGENA

Visibly Reduces Breakouts Salicylic Acid Acne Treatment MicroClear® Technology The refreshingly clean formula dissolves away oil as MicroClear® technology speeds acne-fighting medicine deep into pores. Questions or Comments? or neutrogena.com ; see more...

• I have been using this product for a little bit and I absolutely ...1 Answers
  • Does this work well for all skin types?3 Answers
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Foaming Scrub
  • "I used this product a few years ago and at first it helped to clear up some of my acne... then it became very drying for me." in 1 review
  • "I have been using this face wash for a few months now." in 1 review
  • "I've struggled with acne and sensitive skin ever since I can remember and this product is my holy grail." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and this product is great and always the first one I grab" in 1 review
  • "It seems to make my face overly oily and break out even more." in 1 review
brittany o.
Rossford, OH
I have oily skin and have dealt with acne FOREVER. I have tried so many different products including proactive and nothing helped clear my acne. This stuff keeps my skin clear and dry but not too dry. It’s not harsh on my skin and smells good too. It also works SUPER fast. As soon as i feel a pimple coming on I wash my face really well with this stuff and it’s gone within 24 hours. I also have a poor diet, which doesn’t help with acne and this stuff still helps keep my face so clear. A very small amount goes a long way and one bottle lasts me over a month. LOVE
Joyleta B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Neutrogena Rapid Clear Foaming Scrub is the only fave wash I have used for years now. It helps with those annoying little breakouts while providing a clean, fresh feeling face. You can actually feel the little " scrubber balls" as I call them working. Great face wash!
Jasmine c.
Orlando
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I first started using this product I had a lot of pimples but after one week of using this product all my pimples were gone it looked amazing and it mad my skin look and feel great.
Sam G.
Edinburg , TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this acne scrub and I love neutrogena. Since I have sensitive sling my face with get dry for the first couple of days of trying a new face wash but this really helps with my acne and I love it!
Monica Q.
Salinas , CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love the smell and how clean my face felt after using this product. The exfoliation is gentle yet effective and clears up skin within a week with everyday use. I saw an increase in dry skin but i incorporated a moisturizer and it helped keep my skin from drying out. I used this product for many years but switched my focus over to anti aging once I was past the breakout phase. I would definitely recommend for anyone in need of clearing up troublesome acne.
Christina D.
San Diego, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like this scrub, but only when I'm not in the middle of a dry skin breakout. Like any acne product, it does have a bit of a burning sensation on dry or sensitive portion of your skin. It did make my skin softer, though, and helped to tame impending breakouts. I don't know that I would use this every day, but I definitely use it if I'm having a period of time where my skin is breaking out. I love that it foams, because  used it with my facial brush.
Sarah C.
Uppr Chichstr, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like the way this product smells and I feel like the beads exfoliate my skin but I don't feel like this does anything for my acne. I use it after I remove any makeup so that the beads help to remove any makeup left behind. I feel like it work better for me if it had benzoyl peroxide in it as apposed to salicylic acid.
Mariah S.
Lapeer, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I chose this product because while i was skimming the products at my local Meijer i saw another costumer grab it. So far my experience with this product has been successful. My skin has cleared up a bit and i haven't been having as many breakouts as i usually do. It also doesn't leave my skin feeling super dry after using it like most face washes i have used in the past. I am rating this product a 4 because it hasnt fully cleared my skin like i want.
Felicia L.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use thing product at the start of when I get breakouts. I tend to get them in the same spots every time. Its gentle and the beads or scrubbers in it help for some reason by getting into my pores. What normally would last for two weeks makes the time of how long the break out lasts is dramatically stopped short by a week. I actually am low on this product and I am ready to buy another supply.
Maria A.
Deerfield Bch, FL
I've had acne for along timeeeee. Since middle school and after college. I've used a lot of different products and this is the only that's worked. I have really oily skin so this product doesn't dry out my face. And I've been using it for over 1 year now it still works. A lot of stuff I've used in the past works for the 1st month then just makes my acne worse but this one did it. It's so great I'm subscribed to this product on amazon pantry.
Toni-Ann H.
Roanoke, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this work well for all skin types?
Jennifer W.
Moreno Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have been using this product for a little bit and I absolutely love it but all I can find is a smaller size does anyone know where I can get a large size of this I have checked at Target Walmart online and nothing just this