BY NEUTROGENA

Benefits :

This acne face scrub instantly breaks down pore-clogging oil, visibly reduces breakouts and helps prevent new ones from emerging. This scrub with MicroClear® Technology works to cut through oil, allowing maximum-strength acne medicine to penetrate straight to the source of breakouts and unclog pores. It also contains gentle exfoliators that sweep away roughness for smooth skin.

• Maximum-strength Salicylic Acid formula
  • Doesn’t contain plastic microbeads
  • MicroClear® Technology

How To Use:

Directions

• Wet your face.
  • Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather.
  • Massage your face gently.
  • Rinse thoroughly.

Active ingredient :-

Salicylic Acid 2% (Acne treatment)

Inactive ingredients :-

Water, Sodium C14-16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Acrylates Copolymer, Fragrance, Polysorbate 20, Sodium Hydroxide, C12-15 Alkyl Lactate, Benzalkonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-7, Disodium EDTA, Menthol, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Sodium Benzotriazolyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Carrageenan, Agar, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Iron Oxides, Yellow 5, Red 40, Mica, Red 30, Titanium Dioxide

Purpose

Acne Treatment

Use For the treatment of acne.

Warnings: For external use only.
When using this product
skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time. Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water. Keep out of reach of children.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.

Directions Cleanse twice a day. Wet face. Apply to hands, add water and work into a lather. Massage gently. Rinse thoroughly.

Other Information : Store at Room Temperature.

• I have been using this product for a little bit and I absolutely ...1 Answers
  • Does this work well for all skin types?3 Answers
Neutrogena® Rapid Clear Foaming Scrub
  • "Great face wash never irritates my face drys it out or turns it red . I have very sensitive skin and this product is great and always the first one I grab" in 19 reviews
  • "I used this product a few years ago and at first it helped to clear up some of my acne... then it became very drying for me." in 1 review
  • "I have been using this face wash for a few months now." in 1 review
  • "I have very sensitive skin and this product is great and always the first one I grab" in 1 review
  • "It seems to make my face overly oily and break out even more." in 1 review
Ashley V.
Grand Rapids
I have never had a problem with acne in my life... UNTIL I TURNED 30! It’s been very embarrassing and unsightly, not to mention very painful. I’ve tried so many cleansers to try and control the acne, nothing has really helped. I found this and tried it on a whim... with in two days I could notice a difference in my problem spots, with in a week I was blemish free! I use it every other day now unless I notice the acne returning and then I go back to using it twice a day. I have recommended this to many close friends and relatives!
Theresa O.
Aurora
At first, I was very hesitant to try the product. I had acne issues with my skin and I thought this product would help clean my pores and reduce the number of breakouts on my face. After 2 weeks of use. I didn't really notice the difference in the numbers of breakout I had prior the use of this product. Neutrogena has large amounts of products that are effective but to me, this products wasn't effective like I needed it to be.
Ayannie T.
I just purchased this scrub because I have been experiencing small breakouts. The minute I started using this product my skin was clearing up! After one use my skin was soft, cleaned and refreshed. It gives me a deep clean so I don’t use it daily. I will definitely continue to purchase this product. My mom purchased it for me from Walmart.
Christy F.
Gordon, GA
This is my facial cleanser once a week. I can't use it more than that because my skin gets red and irritated. It does clean my skin and works for me once a week. I recommend this if you want that deep cleansing going on. I wouldn't recommend using it every single day if your skin is even slightly dry. I have combination skin.
Charlie P.
White Lake
I use this facial scrub twice a week.  I love it. It keeps me from breaking out and doesn’t dry out my skin. It also keeps me from getting in grown hairs if i use it before i shave my face. It’s small enough to travel well and it’s not super expensive. Just be sure to avoid the eye area because the scrub beads can get in your eyes. It happened to me once and it’s not fun.
Emily M.
Frankfort, KY
I've recently bought this to try. I have some what normal skin. I get the occasional break outs but not as often since I've been using this. I keep this face wash in my shower and use each time I'm taking a shower. The only thing I would change about this product is the smell. I don't think the smell is that great
steluh L.
Dekalb
Once again I love this product. I love this brand so so so much and I have almost every product. This product helps me put so much and I use it twice a day whenever I wash my face. This product literally blessed me and for the price it is it was so worth it I recommend this product 100 percent.
Taylor B.
Louisville
This face cleaner has been what my husband and I have used for about a year now and overall I am pretty happy with it! I have noticed a little bit of drying from it but nothing to bad. It does give my skin and face a great clean feel and that it really did get all my makeup off. I would recommend it to people and buy it myself over and over.
Leanna B.
Danville, WV
Dried my skin out and caused some irritation. I have sensitive skin when it comes to facial cleansers. It made my face itchy and have red patches. Wish it would have worked better for me. Had a great smell and made my face feel clean. Would recommend to ones with out sensitive skin.
katie b.
After the first use in the product I was so shocked. It made a huge difference. I think it is relatively cheap. It is definitely effective and shows it in the first few uses. The packing was fine kinda boring. I dont think there’s anything i would really change about it
Toni-Ann H.
Roanoke, VA
Does this work well for all skin types?
Jennifer W.
Moreno Valley , CA
I have been using this product for a little bit and I absolutely love it but all I can find is a smaller size does anyone know where I can get a large size of this I have checked at Target Walmart online and nothing just this